Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#318982 by Terminator5 Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:31 pm
http://supermaltese.com/

Super Maltese
617-4534-774
617-453-4774
+16174534774

Finding A Best Friend Should Not Be That Difficult Nor Expensive..50% off. Purchase now at $600 Each And $1000 for two Plus free shipping.
GetStarted!

Welcome to Super Maltese

"I feel we have the best maltese Puppy in the world today"

Our Mission

Considering the little babies-Pet are like kids and babies to us , they are worth priceless and money cant buy them ,
so the little we are charging is for their upbringing - feeding and vaccines we provide for them our main initiatives are not making money-Profit out of them but finding the best and most comfortable home for them

You visit our website, On list of Available pups, click Send Inquiry link , you will be directed to our contact Page , were you will be indicated which information is required to be submitted.

Once we receive your inquiry, an agent will contact you with 6 hours Max, along More details about the puppy choosen , possible more pictures of the puppy as well.

Once you get back with a reply to our email alongside agree to our terms and condition , another email will be forwarded with payment guides and once funds have been deposited, you will choose one of the following days for your pet to be shipping , Because our free shipping coupons are valid as follows, Monday , Wednesday or Friday (You may indicate which day suites you best).

Once everything is in order and flight is booked, we shall provide you the full flight itenery details containing -Flight tracking number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pickup the puppy upon arrival

Within 5 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.

As a matter of routine, Don't forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.

Thanks and we look forward to developing a cordial relation with you and your new puppy. Every puppy that leaves here is and will always be a part of our extended familly.

PRIVACY POLICY

Personal Information

Any personal information gathered on our webpage will never be sold or shared with any person or third party business. We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. We can use the information for internal marketing research purposes, but you will never receive any unsolicted emails from Us or any associated businesses. Your email address will only be used to respond to a question or comment.

The adoption procedure will take between 24 -48 hours -2 business days to complete, we however handle each adoption case individually and can alter this duration more or less depending on circustances to be considered on a case by case bases.

BY GETTING A PUPPY FROM US YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION

You agree that the puppy will not be allowed outdoors without proper supervision.

You agree to care for the puppy in a humane manner and be a responsible animal guardian. This includes supplying adequate food, water, shelter, attention, and medical care.

You Understand and agree that the current Breeder gives guarantees about the animal's temperament but is not responsible for future damages or injuries caused by the animal in future.

You give the breeder permission to call my home at any reasonable time to assure that the animal is being properly treated and cared for.

You agree to keep the breeder informed of my current home address and phone number

Address lookup

canonical name supermaltese.com.
aliases
addresses 216.218.228.162

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom supermaltese.com"...
Domain Name: SUPERMALTESE.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.HOSTGO.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTGO.COM
Name Server: NS3.HOSTGO.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 02-feb-2017
Creation Date: 02-feb-2017
Expiration Date: 02-feb-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 21:24:04 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.enom.com with "supermaltese.com"...
Domain Name: SUPERMALTESE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2094998666_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-02-02T13:45:49.00Z
Creation Date: 2017-02-02T21:45:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-02T21:45:00.00Z
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: ROBERT MUTON
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: MOLYKO
Registrant City: BUEA
Registrant State/Province: NEW BRUNSWICK
Registrant Postal Code: 237
Registrant Country: CM
Registrant Phone: +237.671644542
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#323765 by gemslover Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:39 am
I was a victim of this site http://www.supermaltese.com. I bought a maltese from them and send money to BERBARD BILUDA. They said they will ship the maltese right away and the shipping is skypetmovers. The skypetmovers asked me to send 950usd for insurance. I asked of their insurance company and they never said to me so I didn't say and I told to supermaltese owner I will cancel. He said he will refund the money, then no refund made. They change their numbers from 6174534774 to 6178047977
#323796 by Terminator5 Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:42 am
(617)8047-977
617-804-7977
+16178047977

Thank you for posting your experience with this Cameroon Puppy Scam Website . Can you please post any emails you received from this scam , along with the full email headers with your information xxx ed out . This will aid us in getting the Website taken offline .

Daniel 8 :25
#323817 by Terminator5 Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:19 pm
http://primemaltesepuppies.com/

Email: [email protected]

Welcome to Prime Malteses For Sale

We are a small, Maltese breeder with tiny Maltese puppies for sale. We live on 2.5 acres so our dogs have plenty of room to roam! If you are looking for a reliable quality Maltese breeder of tiny Maltese puppies, you’re at the right place. You will see the difference in our dogs and the way we raise them.
I have loved dogs all my life and have dedicated many years to DOG RESCUE. I still do the DOG RESCUE, but I also have fallen head over heals for the Pomeranian breed. There is something about them that is really touching. Their enthusiasm for life, love, loyalty and antics are hard to resist. So why try?
Being involved in Rescue has taught me many things. I believe these things will help me to set the highest goals in regards to the dogs I produce and how I care for my dogs. My Goals include raising very healthy dogs. I stress the importance of proper socialization, breed to the AKC standard, and start with beautiful, quality, healthy parents who have no health issues and superb personalities to pass on all these valuable traits to their puppies. I believe in the WHOLE dog, not just parts. Many others breed for size, for coat or for type and forget about the personality along the way. I think personality is most important AFTER health. Our puppies have it all! Looks, and personality.

Our commitment here is to provide to you the most beautiful Maltese. These puppies are raised in the same environment with our kids and other few pets in the house with lots of socialization. If you have been in search of a Maltese Pet then look no more, your journey ends here. We make sure that they are given proper food nutrition, treatment and care. But if you are a broker or pet store owner or unethical breeder, you are in the wrong place. We only sell to loving homes looking to add a family member to their home. We define our puppies based on the quality as you can see at first sight.

The Maltese is known as “Ye Ancient Dogge of Malta,” the Maltese breed has a history that traces back at least 28 centuries! The Maltese is a small breed of dog in the toy group, covered from head to foot with a mantle of long, silky, white hair. They are gentle-mannered and affectionate, eager and sprightly in action and loyal. To help you decide if the maltese breed fits your lifestyle and personality.

We breed on a very small scale, preferring to focus on QUALITY instead of quantity. We produce intelligent, healthy, beautiful Maltese Puppies that are outgoing, full of life and satisfy the AKC standard.That is not only our promise to our new families but our duty as responsible breeders!

It is very simple and easy for you to find with us one of the best family member puppy you can ever ask for. We are so much in love with all of our puppies so we take into serious consideration the kind of home we place them into. We have been breeding one type of puppy for several years and we believe we have great experience with producing this kind of breed with under very healthy conditions. We guarantee that our puppies are healthy, high quality and lovely puppies. We do not just sell puppies to make money so if you are a broker or unethical breeder, you should be in the wrong place. We will always contact you in the future in request of pictures and vet records of your puppy. Our joy is not in the money you give us but i lies on the pictures or videos that we receive from families like you but that adopted a puppy from us in the past. As you adopt a puppy from us, we please ask that you accept us as a friend too.

Try to become familiar with our current puppies and you browse through our website. We started this since 2005 and we have worked a great deal on this particular breed. It is not our primary job to breed and sell puppies, I work for the civil service and my partner is a soldier but we plan to become full time breeders as soon as we both retire. We always understand and put into consideration all the factors to be put into consideration when making the decision on buying or adding a new Maltese puppy to your family. For this reason we support you during this period so that you don’t make the wrong choice. We will walk you every step of the way because we feel that we understand the Maltese breed better than you do.

They have an alert expression, interested and curious. They are always seeking love and attention wherever and whenever they can get it. They are more activate when they are young but will become little bit lazy as they grow to adults. Our intentions for our English Bullies are good and we believe in the saying that goes “Quality has no price because its priceless”. We breed the best Maltese we can breed and the best pedigrees. The dogs we choose for our breeding program are healthy and have great temperament and conformation. The puppies we raise are AKC and CKC registrable.

Try to become familiar with our current puppies and you browse through our website. We started this since 2005 and we have worked a great deal on this particular breed. It is not our primary job to breed and sell puppies, I work for the civil service and my partner is a soldier but we plan to become full time breeders as soon as we both retire. We always understand and put into consideration all the factors to be put into consideration when making the decision on buying or adding a new Maltese puppy to your family. For this reason we support you during this period so that you don’t make the wrong choice. We will walk you every step of the way because we feel that we understand the Maltese breed better than you do. They have an alert expression, interested and curious. They are always seeking love and attention wherever and whenever they can get it. They are more activate when they are young but will become little bit lazy as they grow to adults. Our intentions for our Maltese are good and we believe in the saying that goes “Quality has no price because its priceless”. We breed the best Maltese we can breed and the best pedigrees. The dogs we choose for our breeding program are healthy and have great temperament and conformation. The puppies we raise are AKC and CKC registrable.

It is beyond every reasonable doubt true that breeding only one specie of Dog allows the breeder to best understand their health and needs so that’s exactly what we do here. Besides that we help several animal rescues by donating our time/money and making sure that the less fortunate of our friends get a second chance to get a better life. Quality puppies ready for loving homes. They are all raised with our children and other pets at home with much love and care. They have their own beds and toys but often times they are with us in the living room of our house. When you buy a puppy from us, the puppy comes with current shots, DE-worming and are all inspected by our vet. We don’t sell puppies for breeding purpose so if you plan to breed the puppies in the future please tell us now before you buy. Maltese are dependable affectionate dogs that are very active, muscular and intelligent.

Bred with 100% love

Are you ready to fall in love? Max is the most precious little munchkin ever! If you are looking for a puppy with all the perfect qualities, then look no further! Max has a very petite compact body, sought after facial features and a thick, lush, shiny coat of bright white hair. He is gorgeous and definitely stands out in a crowd! Max has those large, round, dark eyes that are telling you that he wants to be loved and be close to you. This baby will bring a smile to your face due to his sweet and playful antics. He is so lovable and loves to be pampered. He has a great composition, comes socialized, healthy, and will be the love of your life! Max is just a precious little guy and is ready to join his forever home!

Address lookup

canonical name primemaltesepuppies.com.
aliases
addresses 181.174.165.2

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom primemaltesepuppies.com"...
Domain Name: PRIMEMALTESEPUPPIES.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.PRIMEWEBONLINE.COM
Name Server: NS2.PRIMEWEBONLINE.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 15-mar-2017
Creation Date: 15-feb-2017
Expiration Date: 15-feb-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 19:17:14 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.enom.com with "primemaltesepuppies.com"...
Domain Name: PRIMEMALTESEPUPPIES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2098062567_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-02-15T14:16:56.00Z
Creation Date: 2017-02-15T22:16:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-15T22:16:00.00Z
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOIS AGENT
Registrant Organization: WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE, INC.
Registrant Street: PO BOX 639
Registrant Street: C/O PRIMEMALTESEPUPPIES.COM
Registrant City: KIRKLAND
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98083
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4252740657
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4259744730
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: