Information on romance scams and scammers.
#339386 by Mike Wilson Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:38 pm
smith adams [email protected]

My dearest,
\May the everlasting peace that comes from Almighty God presence be with you! I thank you so much for your respond to my message and for your wonderful introduction. sorry for the late reply is due to the nature of my Job, i promise things will improve with time. In fact, I do not know how to express my feelings. It’s really a pleasure knowing you and i pray that God will guide us in each and every step we make. In all things, I want us to be strong and believed that our future is bright. I am glad to know you and will always try my best to be whatever God wants me to be for you. It is a wonderful opportunity God has given us to know, explore and get to know each other. I can say that it is not by accident that we meet but I will consider it as a divine arrangement from God. So my dear let us have faith in God, because He makes a way where there seems to be no way. And I believe that he will be with us and give us the spirit of understanding to understand each other and have the true feeling of love It's my joy to be in contact with you and I look forward to what God has in stock for us in the future. I will be willing and happy to be your guide of what God has called us to do in the future if that is His will in our lives. Let's continue to pray and seek the will of God. One thing I know is that if God wants to accomplish something nobody even distances can not hinder it.hoping for your reply soonest.

here is a little about me, my full name is Adams smith i am 50 years old, currently working in marine shipping company as a us military navy. my last relationship was not good at all because their was allot of drama and bs due to the type of my work i always been off home spending almost all my time in the high sea traveling with ship to different destinations..i am very hard working and fun to be with i like surfing and out doors during my free time..i am friendly and also generous i live and survive with only one daughter who is in the custody of my mother in Atlanta because my ex wife cheated on me by my best friend while i was at work so ever since then i figure out that she is not faithful and also she lack family orientation so i decided to move on and i am not regretting it because i know that my GOD preserve my own woman whom will love me and my daughter, also respect my absence and i think your the one for me dear..i am really in love with any little thing about you and i believe with you we can have the best relationship so far so good.though i am not into this online social media due to my kind of job but i have a naval colleague here from the Philippines he advice to find another woman who can give me happiness and beloved again..that's why i am here to look for you dear because he told me that the best humble and gentle woman are Philippine women, according to the history.. dear i will stop by here hoping to read your responds soon..
smith adams [email protected] Hello My love.
so sorry that i delay to respond to your email, I know you must have been waiting to hear from me i felt so happy to open your message each time you email me. I look forward to what God has in stock for us in the future. Indeed, you can trust me that I will be true and honest to you. Feel free to ask me what you want to know about me i promise to answer with all sincerity and honesty, I know and believe that our relationship now is part of God's divine plan to us and i want to assure you that you have made a right decision and choice accepting me I felt bad because the nature of my busy schedule wont allow me to chat with you on daily basis. Thanks for all your effort keeping up with me,i really appreciate having someone to share with. I will always find time to reply your emails to me once i have a free time from my duty. I found out that My ex wife was cheating on me while i am on duty that lead to our divorce, like i said i have on kid . You have brought joy once again in my life.
Here's my resident add in States 223 E. CONCORD STREET ORLANDO FLORIDA UNITED STATE ZIP CODE 32801. I will have to stop here till i hear from you again my love.

Hello my love

I have been faithfuly waiting and also hoping and praying to God that He will give me someone who knows Him and believes in Him and I'm happy that He answered my prayers. Whatever your fantasies are, I will make all effort to make it real and truly satisfying for you, after all we only have one life to live. We most live it on our terms, my instincts telling me you could be a desirable partner for me. I am well convinced of my strong feelings to you. What i desire mostly is someone who understands the nature of my work. To be honest, its a time consuming job as am mostly away from home traveling to different parts and countries,that is the very thing that put strain on my relationship with my ex to the point it became a struggle for both of us. Please promise me to always be open and honest about your feelings and i will do everything possible within my power to make you happy. Am planning and working for a long vacation after the final leg of our journey.
Am especially making this arrangement to visit and spend quality time with you so that we can get to know each other and develop this great feeling we got for one another. I have lost a-lot since my last relationship. i can't wait to meet you in person my beloved. Honey i appreciate your warm heart. Please be aware that you
are now always on my mind and thought. I love the way you making me feel, the strengths and also the hope you brings to my life. I want to inform you that we will be sailing to Istanbul Turkey then also to Sana in Yemen. Mail me always and take good care of yourself i love you.

MY LOVE, MY LIFE
MY BELOVED FUTURE WIFE, GOOD DAY TO YOU! HOPE YOU ARE ALWAYS IN GOOD HEALTH? THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY LETTER. I'M SO HAPPY EVERY TIME I READ YOUR LETTER.
I CAN'T STOP WISHING THAT YOU ARE HERE WITH ME NOW BY MY SIDE SO I CAN HUG YOU. I CHOOSE TO WATCH AND READ LIFE STORY OF OTHERS.
BUT I DON'T JUDGE THEM. I NEVER JUDGE THEM.. BECAUSE NOBODY IS PERFECT. DON'T WORRY FROM NOW ON YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

WORDS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH MY LOVE FOR YOU. EVEN THOUGH WE ARE FAR APART, YOU'RE RIGHT BESIDE ME IN MY HEART.
YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME NOT TO FAIL ME AND ALWAYS REMAIN HONEST WITH ME ALWAYS.

I PROMISE I WILL LOVE AND CHERISH YOU AS MY LIFE PARTNER, SORRY IF I AM TOO FAST BUT JUST THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE MY FEELINGS.
YOU ARE LIKE A PRECIOUS STONE TO ME, I WILL LIKE YOU TO BE MY COMPANION AS YOU CAN SEE I AM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER. I AM HERE ALWAYS FOR YOU MY BELOVED.
I REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON MY DEAR. WHEN EVER I AM READING YOUR MESSAGES, TO ME I DEVELOP MORE SERIOUS INTEREST IN GETTING TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
HOPING FOR THE BEST OUT OF OUR EXPECTATIONS. I WILL STOP HERE FOR NOW, WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY. I WISH YOU THE BEST OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU..MY LOVE I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND ITS HARD TO FIND A GOOD AND FAITHFUL WOMAN LIKE YOU THIS DAYS, OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOUR STILL SINGLE AS WELL, YES HONEY THAT'S A GREAT GIFT TO ME AND I WILL HOLD ON TO YOU FOR THE REST OF OUR LIFE'S..HONEY DON'T WORRY I WILL LOVE CARE FOR YOU AND SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FINANCIALLY I CANT WAIT TO BE WITH YOU LOVE AND I WILL DO ANYTHING ON MY POWER TO MAKE YOU A HAPPY WOMAN

Hello My Beloved,

How are you today my love? As for me I’m good over here I bless God. Honey, honestly I really like to hear your voice, I will do everything possible to call you, Honey there are some items that I have for you and also some of my gift for you. I want you to look precious as I’m planning to visit you. I will like to send some of my precious gift to you before my arrival to visit you. i hope you love flowers.

Honey I want you to send me your full address, contact address, city, phone number, zip code. so I can send the items direct to your destination by air cargo. My Beloved I am sending the gift to you just to show you the love I have developed on you even though we have not met but I believe you for whom you are through all your messages to me. And I have faith that we both will stay together for good, because I knew so many people whom find their life partner through dating sites. I want us to build a strong relationship that will last forever because when we lived in harmony and sincerity our love will never depart.

As I told you previously I am not sending it to win your heart because I know the decision I made to love you is a blessing to my life, I have prayed for a day like this to come and now that I have found you I will do everything possible to protect the relationship and make it stronger. Honey, about the package, it’s a gift from my heart, I promise you once I have completed my mission here in Turkey, I will apply for four months vacation and fly down to your country after my journey to Turkey.
Honey upon your response, please check the cost of rent in your country so that you can be able to secure an apartment or a condo unit for us before my arrival to visit you, at least four months rent in a conducive area where we will stay together and have our privacy when I arrive because I don't like staying in a hotel for long. Honey I promise to call you once i got a good signal, always remember to pray for my safety because it's not easy being a seaman. It’s a dangerous job that is why i always pray and put all my hope in God to retire soon.

Hello My Beloved,

How are you today my love? As for me I’m good over here I bless God. Honey, honestly I really like to hear your voice, I will do everything possible to call you, Honey there are some items that I have for you and also some of my gift for you. I want you to look precious as I’m planning to visit you. I will like to send some of my precious gift to you before my arrival to visit you. i hope you love flowers.
Honey I want you to send me your full address, contact address, city, phone number, zip code. so I can send the items direct to your destination by air cargo. My Beloved I am sending the gift to you just to show you the love I have developed on you even though we have not met but I believe you for whom you are through all your messages to me. And I have faith that we both will stay together for good, because I knew so many people whom find their life partner through dating sites. I want us to build a strong relationship that will last forever because when we lived in harmony and sincerity our love will never depart.
As I told you previously I am not sending it to win your heart because I know the decision I made to love you is a blessing to my life, I have prayed for a day like this to come and now that I have found you I will do everything possible to protect the relationship and make it stronger. Honey, about the package, it’s a gift from my heart, I promise you once I have completed my mission here in Turkey, I will apply for four months vacation and fly down to your country after my journey to Turkey.
Honey upon your response, please check the cost of rent in your country so that you can be able to secure an apartment or a condo unit for us before my arrival to visit you, at least four months rent in a conducive area where we will stay together and have our privacy when I arrive because I don't like staying in a hotel for long. Honey I promise to call you once i got a good signal, always remember to pray for my safety because it's not easy being a seaman. It’s a dangerous job that is why i always pray and put all my hope in God to retire soon.

I am very pleased and happy to have an email from you today. It makes me inspired the whole day.I hope this humble message finds you well. With regards to myself am doing fine here too. we should let God to lead and direct our paths. Since we don't know yet what God's plan for us in the future. but we will be holding on tightly to HIM that He will give our way to bind and let it keep nearer and bring us closer and closer through this simple communication and believing in each other. i always want us to be as my mind tells me.
ever since i found you in my life you have been the source of my joy i am so sorry for not writing to you for so long. i got a little fever but am feeling alright now.
Honey about my visiting you over there, in your country, i will be taking my leave immediately i get back to Turkey. i will like sending you some of what i have here with me. and also my gift as well i am very glad writing you once again today, i will stop here for now honey till i hear from you, always be in good health more kisses for you my love.

HELLO HONEY

COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON, HOW ARE YOU TODAY MY BELOVED HONEY? I SENT YOU THOSE MY PRECIOUS GIFT TO YOU ALREADY TODAY BUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO SEND YOU AN EMAIL AND GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION ON HOW I SEND IT BECAUSE OF THE SIGNAL PROBLEM . I SENT IT ALREADY THROUGH ZETRAXCL CARGO DELIVERY AIR CARGO. HONEY, THIS IS THE WEBSITE OF THE AIR CARGO http://www.ztraxcl.com MY LOVE THIS IS YOUR SHIPMENT SECURITY TRACKING NUMBER. 656815005117785

IT IS A VERY GOOD SHIPPING AIR CARGO DELIVERY . THE CARGO IS ALREADY ON THE AIR BY NOW , SINCE ITS 3 DAYS FROM THE STATES TO YOUR COUNTRY. IT WILL ARRIVE IN THREE WORKING DAYS TO YOUR FINAL DESTINATION. I SENT YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER SO YOU CAN TRACK IT AND KNOW ONCE IT ARRIVED. HONEY OPEN THE ATTACHMENT OF THIS MESSAGE AND VIEW THE PICTURE OF THE ITEMS I SENT TO YOU THAT'S MY PRECIOUS GIFTS FOR YOU MOST ESPECIALLY MY LOVELY FLOWER AND GOLD ENGEGEMENT RING FOR YOU .

MY BELOVED, I SENT YOU THOSE THINGS NOT TO WIN YOUR HEART, BUT TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH LOVE I DEVELOP ON YOU FROM ALL YOUR INTEREST AND LOVELY MESSAGE TO ME. OUR JOURNEY TO TURKEY WILL TAKE LIKE 4 WEEKS BECAUSE WE ARE TRAVELING BY THE HIGH SEA. HONEY, THE MOST IMPORTANT I PUT 15,000 USD BESIDE THE LAPTOP SO YOU CAN USE IT TO RENT A NEW FURNISHED APARTMENT OR CONDO UNIT WERE WE WILL STAY ONCE I AM THERE ON MY VISIT TO YOU. , I PUT THE MONEY BESIDE THE BATTERY SPACE OF THE LAPTOP. I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE MY PRECIOUS GIFT I BOUGHT FOR YOU. HONEY YOU RENT THE APARTMENT FROM THE MONEY AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE PACKAGE. TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF AND EVERY THINK OKAY. I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF ME TOO ONCE I AM THERE WITH YOU, I AM NOT GIVING THOSE THINGS TO WIN YOUR HEART BUT TO SHOW YOU HOW SERIOUS AND CARE I HAVE DEVELOPED ON YOU. THIS IS THE ITEMS I SENT IN THE PACKAGE MY LOVE.

MY FULL ALBUM
(1)ONE IPHONE 5S PHONE
(2) GUCCI WATCH AND ROSE FLOWER
(3)ONE APPLE LAPTOP
(4)TWO LOUIS VUITTON HAND BAG
(5) ONE APPLE 4 IPAD
( 6) TWO PACKETS OF CHOCOLATE
(7) A DIGITAL CAMERA
(8)GOLD ENGAGEMENT RING

HONEY THIS IS THE SITE OF THE AIR CARGO http://www.ztraxcl.com HONEY THIS IS YOUR SHIPMENT SECURITY TRACKING NUMBER# HONEY JUST MANAGE THE MONEY WISELY OKAY, I SEND YOU THOSE THINGS BECAUSE OF THE LOVE AND TRUST I HAVE FOR YOU SO THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND YOU BEFORE MY ARRIVAL, I WANT YOU TO LOOK GOOD BEFORE MY ARRIVAL, INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED THE PACKAGE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL, I WILL TRY AND BE SENDING YOU EMAIL. I WILL CALL YOU WITH OUR SATELLITE CONNECTION ONCE THERE IS A GOOD SIGNAL OKAY.MY LOVE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COPY THE SHIPING WEBSITE VERY WELL WHILE OPENING THE WEB SITE, THE LAST LETTER THERE IS AS YOU CAN SEE IT THERE, LOVE YOU HONEY..
SEND MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY. HONEY, THE CHOCOLATE IS MY GIFT TO YOUR RELATIVES EXTEND MY GREETINGS TO THEM ALL. I WILL FLY DOWN TO YOUR VISIT YOU ONCE WE ARRIVE FROM TURKEY, I WILL INFORM YOU ABOUT THE TIME OF MY FLIGHT SO YOU BE AWARE OF MY ARRIVAL DATE. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU MY LOVE I HOPE THAT YOU WILL MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN WHEN I AM THERE WITH YOU. ALWAYS TAKE CARE MY LOVE. WISHING YOU GODS PROTECTION AND ABUNDANT BLESSING, I LOVE YOU HONEY ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND GOD BLESS YOU SEE YOU SOON.
YOURS BELOVED FUTURE ADAMS

How is my love doing .my love i am use to you that i cant even think about anything else but only thinking about you..my love i hope you truly love me from your heart because i am already making all the necessary arrangements for my vacation in your country..my love their is a great gold engagement ring which i put on the package please honey always wear it for me because after my visit in your country then we could be planning about our wedding after that we could go to united states embassy in your country for visa..i really want to spend the rest of my life with you and also you will be the mother of my un born kids honey because my love for you is not just a one night stand.. just save your money because the money in the package will be ok for all the expensive yes its 100% safe honey because your the only one i told where i put the money. honey i cant use western union to send the money because i bought those items in the sea port mall in Alaska no other means of sending money, my love i put it in the laptop battery space just remove the laptop you will find it..my love the package is coming to your address that's what i put OK and you don't need to worry the company will call you from your country once the package arrives and i will personally call you too.... my love please don't spend your money on the rent advance ok, as soon as you receive the package, the money in the package will be ok for all the expensive s and i will be coming to your country with more funds ok,..my love you don't need to go to their office when the package returns honey its a door to door delivery,they will deliver in your Address ok honey and the company will call you on the phone before delivery and i will personally call you too because i am out of signal for now..

Oh my babe i am feeling the same way too and i am hoping that we are going to meet soon my love..i hope your tracking the package because i just track it and find out that your package is already in Dubai by next tomorrow it will arrive there in your country my love ..dont worry honey i am going to call you in two days time i promise you that because i ran out of signal we are right now in the middle of sea approaching Yemen by 48 hours i will get a signal and call you my love because i cant even wait to hear your voice my self..my love the copy of the receipt is already in the package i put everything in the package because i think it will be useful to you..my love if you want to track the package or contact the company on the phone just visit their web site http://www.ztraxcl.com BABE IF you want call then you click on contact then if you want to track the package and see the whole information that you need to know then you open the web click on track shipment then paste the tracking number on the tracking space.

then you send it..then you scrol down, you will find the whole infor that you need to know honey, my love the package will arrive in your country.. my love they said that you need to pay 14,700 pesos for clearance charges and airport taxes before the package will deliver to your Address. my love when they call you just make sure you deposit the money to their bank account then you go back to your house and wait for delivering just do that to secure the money i put in the package ok because i don't need the package to delay in their office..

[email protected]

Oh my babe i am feeling the same way too and i am hoping that we are going to meet soon my love..i hope your tracking the package because i justtrack it and find out that your package is already in Honkong by tomorrowit will arrive there in your country my love ..don't worry honey i am going
to call you tomorrow i promise you that because i ran out of signal we are right now in the middle of sea approaching Yemen by 48 hours i will get a signal and call you my love because i cant even wait to hear your voice my self..my love the Air cargo company will call you tomorrow as soon as the
package arrive in your country..missed you honey.if you dont have the money, you go and borrow ok honey once they deliver, you will remove the money i put in the package and pay the people you owing after converting it to your local currency.
honey to be honest i ask the mail man why you have to pay he told me that the custom in your country is very strict that they would be asking for some money for those expensive electronics.. honey yes i paid all the taxes..but the custom in your country is Always add additional payment if their are valuable things in the box thats why,,honey please dont argue with them once they call you for the delivery because your the only one i told about the $15000 i hide in the laptop if you delay the package they might open the package and find the money..honey please make sure you settle with them once they contact you to enable us to secure the money in the package..

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#345618 by Sunstardust Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:53 am
Hi,

I received the same or similar messages from the same person and email.

He was asking for my address, contact number.

At first reply I was hesitant, so I didnt give it, But when I checked my email, he didnt reply for some days so I was worried. So I sent the reply: my contact details and address. I cannot retrieve the emails I sent so I ask for advice on how to handle if in case the items and package from Turkey did arrive from him.

Thank you.
#345619 by AlanJones Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:57 am
Nothing is going to turn up. You will probably get an email or phone call in a few days from someone claiming to be a courier or customs officer saying that there are fees to be paid. Just ignore them, it is all part of the scam. There is no package, just lots and lots of fees.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#345714 by Sunstardust Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:19 pm
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry I just read that I shouldnt tell the scammer I found him somewhere. I gave a hint to him due to worry and disappointment. But I dont know if he was able to read about my email because I sent him an email stating that I still have no feelings for him and not sure if I will send him my details and that he is too old for me before I found him in scam blog.

He replies usually average of 4 days or 1 day, so when he didnt reply I worried that I pushed hm away so that I sent him sorry and my contact details. after thats when I accidentally found him in scam blog. after asking in scam blog, I then also sent him email that I am skeptical that he might be a scam. Its just the next day on your reply that I read that I should not give the person hint that he is found as scam. But your reply was fast. I was just worried, impatient and disappointed and I thought that might be a way for him not to send in package, because I dont know how to handle a package that may contain otherwise.

But I sent him a new email stating that I had mistaken him as a scam and typed the wrong details in the internet.
I hope that will do but he might have seen the email if I was not blocked, which I thought I might be after somehow hinting rejection so I sent in message in another email address.
#345715 by Sunstardust Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:23 pm
I think and suggest you put this warning in the begining of the scam blog, in the front page or in the first part of the scam post:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find

Thank you.