Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#356456 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:56 am
Loan Scammer

Halo, nama saya Riati Rawani, saya ingin memanfaatkan kesempatan ini untuk mengingatkan semua peminjam agar berhati-hati, karena banyak kreditur yang curang berada di sini di internet, namun masih ada peminjam yang sebenarnya.
Beberapa bulan yang lalu saya merasa finansial dan sangat membutuhkan uang, saya menjadi korban penipuan oleh beberapa perusahaan pinjaman online karena saya membutuhkan uang mendesak.

Saya hampir berhenti sampai saya mencari nasehat dari seorang teman yang kemudian mengarahkan saya ke kreditur yang sangat setia, EVA MOLSKA LOAN FIRM dengan e-mail ([email protected]), yang memberi saya pinjaman sebesar Rp 750.000.000, tanpa tekanan atau tekanan pada suku bunga rendah 2%. Saya kaget saat memeriksa rekening bank saya dan menemukan bahwa jumlah kredit yang saya terapkan telah ditransfer langsung ke rekening bank saya tanpa penundaan atau kekecewaan dan saya berhasil menyelesaikan masalah keuangan dengan Ibu Eva MOLSKA, bahwa saya akan membagikan kabar baik tersebut. bahwa orang bisa mendapatkan pinjaman ringan tanpa stres.

Saya ingin Anda yakin bahwa ini adalah otentik karena saya memiliki semua bukti untuk memproses pinjaman ini, termasuk KTP, dokumen perjanjian pinjaman dan semua dokumen kerja. Saya percaya bahwa Eva MOLSKA, yang telah membantu hati saya dengan melakukan pengalihan pinjaman saya secara langsung ke rekening bank saya, tidak akan gagal karena telah benar-benar berkontribusi terhadap pemberantasan kemiskinan di dunia pada umumnya dan dalam kehidupan masyarakat di seluruh dunia. . Anda sangat beruntung memiliki kesempatan untuk membaca kesaksian ini hari ini. Jadi jika Anda memerlukan pinjaman, silakan hubungi EVA MOLSKA LOAN COMPANY melalui email di ( [email protected] ),
Anda juga bisa menghubungi saya melalui email di ( [email protected] ) jika Anda merasa kesulitan atau ingin mendapatkan pinjaman

Machine translated:
Hello, my name is Riati Rawani, I would like to take this opportunity to remind all borrowers to be careful, because many fraudulent creditors are here on the internet, but there are still real borrowers.
A few months ago I felt financially and in dire need of money, I became a victim of fraud by some online loan companies because I needed urgent money.

I almost stopped until I sought the advice of a friend who then directed me to a very loyal creditor, EVA MOLSKA LOAN FIRM with e-mail ([email protected]), who gave me a loan of Rp 750,000,000, with no pressure or pressure at a low interest rate of 2%. I was shocked to check my bank account and found that the credit amount I applied had been transferred directly to my bank account without delay or disappointment and I managed to solve my financial problems with Ms. Eva MOLSKA, that I would share the good news. that people can get light loans without stress.

I want you to be sure that this is authentic because I have all the evidence to process this loan, including ID, loan agreement documents and all working documents. I believe that Eva MOLSKA, who has helped my heart by transferring my loan directly to my bank account, will not fail because it has really contributed to the eradication of poverty in the world at large and in people's lives around the world. . You are very lucky to have a chance to read this testimony today. So if you need a loan, please contact EVA MOLSKA LOAN COMPANY via email at ([email protected]),
You can also contact me via email at ([email protected]) if you find it difficult or want to get a loan

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#356457 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:07 am
Scammer left a trail.

Originating IP: 197.210.227.64
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Oke Ila
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#356482 by AlanJones Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:40 am
Email address [email protected] links to a Facebook profile for Riati Rawani.
Self-Employed
Studied at University of Indonesia
Lives in Jakarta, Indonesia

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#356487 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:07 am
Scammer replies. Using the photo's of Nancy Pelosi
Eva Molska
[email protected]
MANAGING DIRECTOR AT EVA MOLSKA LOAN FIRM

Halo,
Anda dipersilahkan ke tempat pinjaman itu mudah, dan kami juga ingin Anda tahu bahwa kami dapat memberi Anda sejumlah uang yang Anda butuhkan sebagai pinjaman, yang harus Anda lakukan adalah mengisi formulir permohonan pinjaman dan kembali kepada saya sekarang. karena ini merupakan langkah awal untuk mendapatkan pinjaman dari perusahaan ini

DATA PEMOHON

1) Nama Lengkap:
2) Negara:
3) Alamat:
4) Jenis Kelamin:
5) Status Perkawinan:
6) Pekerjaan:
7) Nomor Telepon:
8) Posisi di tempat kerja:
9) Pendapatan bulanan:
10) Jumlah Pinjaman yang Dibutuhkan:
11) Durasi Pinjaman:
12) Tujuan Pinjaman:
13) Sudahkah anda melamar sebelum:
14) Tanggal lahir:
Terima kasih.

Mrs Eva Molska

Machine translated;
Hello,
You are welcome to where the loan is easy, and we also want you to know that we can give you some money you need as loan, all you have to do is fill out the loan application form and get back to me now. because this is the first step to get a loan from this company

APPLICANT DATA

1) Full Name:
2) Country:
3) Address:
4) Gender:
5) Marital Status:
6) Occupation:
7) Phone Number:
8) Position at work:
9) Monthly income:
10) Amount of Loan Required:
11) Loan Duration:
12) Loan Objectives:
13) Have you applied before:
14) Date of birth:
thanks.

Mrs. Eva Molska