Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#356640 by Michelle Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:54 pm
Lloyds Bank Plc [email protected]

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Jason Ridley [email protected] - in your favor, The total amount of €419,20 EUR was paid to your account by Jason Ridley as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Delivery Information:

Name :

Jason Ridley

Address:

233 canning street benwell

Newcastle

NE48UJ

United Kingdom

Transaction type:

Purchase

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER http://p.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/icon/ic ... _16x16.gif

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Jason Ridley account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Jason Ridley, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Lloyds logo

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank!
The Lloyds Bank Online Team.
Learn more about Lloyds Bank.

Copyright 2018 Lloyds. All rights reserved.

Lloyds Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered Number 11927.
Registered in England.

Registered office: 33 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1HZ.
Lloyds

Lloyds Bank Email ID BBP182.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#360062 by Michelle Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:21 pm
Lloyds Bank Plc <[email protected]>
..........>>
Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:
Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name:
Graham Warburton
Account Number :
XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code :
Bank Branch:
Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail:
[email protected]

Deliver to

Name :
Graham Warburton
Address:
4 old school court hawarden road
caergwrle Flintshire North Wales
LL129BQ
United Kingdom

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully: The total amount above has been deducted from Graham Warburton account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Graham Warburton, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Lloyds logo

Registered in England.

Lloyds

Lloyds Bank Email ID BBP182.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#366959 by Michelle Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:36 am
Connected to this Scam - [email protected]

Delivery Information:
Name :
Philip Lockwood
Address:
130 to 136 Beverley road
Hull City, Kingston
HU31U
United Kingdom
Transaction type:
Purchase

#369036 by MinK Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:32 am
I have been approached by the same person via Marktplaats.nl. This person deliberately uses two accounts 'LYD(Lydia Calixtro)' and 'Philip Lockwood', and tries to talk on whatsapp instead of the market platform. Later, he sends the fake bank transfer confirmation e-mail from Lloyds Bank. Then claims that the actual transaction could only be made when I send him the receipt from the post office.

E-mail he is using is [email protected], [email protected] and the phone number is +44 7418 324375.

Address he is using is:
117 Dryfield Rd,
Edgware HA8 9JW
United Kingdom
#372686 by Indus Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:24 am
I have been approached by the same person via Marktplaats.nl. This person uses the accounts 'MY(Phillip Mullins)' , and tries to talk on whatsapp. He sends the fake bank transfer confirmation e-mail from Lloyds Bank. Then claims that the actual transaction could only be made when I send him the receipt from the post office.

E-mail he is using is [email protected] and [email protected], [email protected] and the phone number is +44 7418 324375.

Address he is using is:
85a Upper Bristol rd,
BS22 8BZ
Weston Super Mare
Somerset
United Kingdom
#375491 by Michelle Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:27 am

You've received wire transfer of €368.00 EUR from William David Atherton.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by William David Atherton in your favor, The total amount of €368.00 EUR was paid to your account by William David Atherton as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:
Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name:
William David Atherton
Account Number :
XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code :
Bank Branch:
E-Mail:
[email protected]

Deliver to -
Name :
William David Atherton
Address:
11 - 13 Leister st

Northwich
CW9 5LA
England

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from William David Atherton account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by William David Atherton, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Lloyds logo

Registered in England.

Lloyds

Lloyds Bank Email ID BBP18.

#376029 by Michelle Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:57 am
Lloyds Bank Plc <[email protected]

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:
Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name:
Miss Susan Hale
Account Number :
XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code :
Bank Branch:
E-Mail:
[email protected]

Deliver to

Name :
Miss Susan Hale
Address:
62,Park Lane, Bradford
W Yorkshire
BD5OJR
United kingdom

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Miss Susan Hale account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Miss Susan Hale, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Lloyds logo

Registered in England.

Lloyds

Lloyds Bank Email ID BBP18

#376506 by Hannu108 Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 am
I got this kind of buyer on http://www.marktplaats.nl just few days ago and is asking for the payment:

You've received wire transfer of €663,00 EUR from Miss Susan Hale.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Miss Susan Hale in your favor, The total amount of €663,00 EUR was paid to your account by Miss Susan Hale as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Payment Details
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Transaction : # NL 2383-0382-7550-9649
Transaction Date: Nov / 09 / 2018
Payment Method:
Account Number:
XXXX-XXXX-0021

Payment Status:
PAYMENT APPROVED OK
Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:
Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name:
Miss Susan Hale
Account Number :
XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code :
Bank Branch:
E-Mail:
[email protected]

Money Transferred TO:
Bank Name:
ING BANK
Account Name:
Hannu Siika-aho
Account No. :
NL28INGB0002484753
Swift Code :
INGBNL2A
E-Mail:
[email protected]
Expected Pay out Location:
Transfer Current
Percent%:
Transfer status :

Netherlands
100% TRANSFER DONE
TRANSFER PENDING

Delivery Information:
Name :
Miss Susan Hale
Address:
62,Park Lane, Bradford
City:
State:
Zip code:

W Yorkshire
BD5OJR
United kingdom
Transaction type:
Purchase

Item Information:
Item Title:
Nikon D600 body
1 Unit
Delivery Method:
PostNL Express
Billing Summary:
Transfer Amount:
€663,00 EUR
Transfer Fees:
+00.00 EUR
Promotion Discount:
- 0.00 EUR

Total:
€663,00 EUR

Transfer Summary:
Estimated Exchange Rate:
1 EUR= 1 EUR
Estimated Transfer Amount:
€663,00 EUR

Estimated Total to Receiver:
€663,00 EUR

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Miss Susan Hale account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by Miss Susan Hale, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Lloyds logo

Registered in England.

Lloyds

Lloyds Bank Email ID BBP18.
#376986 by Michelle Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:14 am

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:
Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name:
David Arzooyan
Account Number :
XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code :
Bank Branch:
E-Mail:
[email protected]

+44 7451 244707

Deliver to

Name :
David Arzooyan
Address:
6 Mozart house shepherds bush

W12 9AP
London

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#380314 by Michelle Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Connected to this Scam

Name :
David Arzooyan
Address:
W12 9AP
London

[email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#380401 by Michelle Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:21 am

connected to this Scam

Delivery Information:
Name :
David Arzooyan [email protected]
Address:
W12 9AP
London
Transaction type:
Purchase
[email protected]