Information on romance scams and scammers.
#367137 by Bill F Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:50 pm
Flower Olga
[email protected]
Olechka

reply-to: Flower Olga <[email protected]>
to: [email protected]
date: Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 10:46 PM
subject: Hi my awesome friend
mailed-by: aria.ocn.ne.jp

Greetings my great friend How are yu? Please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed you with something but I will be glad exchanging emails with you sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our letter and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Olga. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as open-hearted sincere girl with stable moral standards. Write me about lifestyle,and your preferences about lady Hope to hear from you soon. Olechka
Advertisement

#367162 by AlanJones Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:13 pm
Reply-to: Olgushka Olha - [email protected]

Good evening my dear stranger! how are you? Please excuse me beforehand if I've bothered you with something but I would enjoy exchanging emails with the man sometime. It will be interesting to exchange our emotions and pic. I don’t even know where to start from. My name Olga. I was thinking of what I can write more about me and you know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as sunny woman with stable moral standards. Write me about yourself,and your preferences about women Hope to hear from you soon. Olshuka,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.