Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388576 by AlanJones Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:45 pm
Subject: United Nation Barrister Peter Zwennes.
Tel. No.: +233572342495

United Nation Barrister Peter Zwennes Chamber
P.O BOX 554 NO 21 HIGH STREET
OPPOSITE GHANA STADIUM
ACCRA GHANA.

Dear Beneficiary,

I Barrister Peter Zwennes, The Chief Legal Solicitor to the Republic of Ghana, I got your contact from Presidency meeting held Today Regarding the high and highest foreign investors and I decided to contact you, Educated at Leeds College of Commerce, Leeds, England; B.A. (Hones.), University of Ghana, Legion; LL.B. (Hons.), King's College, London University; College of Europe, Brussels University, Belgium. Also an alumnus of The Hague Academy of International Law, Hebrew University and New York University. Affiliations: President of the Ghana Bar Association from 1995-98; Member, Association of Recognized Professional Bodies; President, Ghana Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators; Associate Member, American Bar Association; Member, London Court of International Arbitration; Member, Commonwealth Lawyers Association; Member, American Arbitration Association. Experience: I Barrister Peter Zwennes has been in private legal practice for nearly 35 years, after being called to the English Bar at the Inner Temple London and to the Ghana Bar in 1963. Was a Member of Parliament from 1969-1972, and Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee. From 1963-1971 I was with Law Chambers & Co., then the largest law firm in Ghana. In 1971 and i Barrister Peter Zwennes opened my own Chambers at Mobil House in Accra. and i am a part-time Principal Lecturer at the Ghana School of Law, and operates a partnership under the name of Sam Okudzeto & Associates, comprising a Junior partner, five lawyers and a staff of five. The firms area of practice is in the commercial sector and includes mining and mineral law, property, convincing.

Privatization, corporate law practice. Civil litigation, immigration, industrial and labor law, international trade and investment, human rights, mercantile and shipping law, air and space law, leases, intellectual property, patents, trademarks, arbitration and mediation. Partner, I make clear to you that there was a meeting held on Friday last week on the high and highest foreign investors, wish your name was among the names mentioned. Please remember that my service is of humanitarian protection and we enjoin individuals who suffer sending in money but never receive. I will be working with you as your personal lawyer, and I will assist you with a financially aid to finance your stop transactions if you will work with me.

I just decided to give you this piece of advice as regarding the pains and trouble you must have being going through, and your past experience in all the business transactions you have involved in Ghana or with in other African countries.

I am in position to rescue you.

Regards,
Barrister Peter Zwennes.
Attorney at Law and Notary Public
+233 572-342-495.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement