Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#388614 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 am
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 13:03:06 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT

Dear Sir,

After much attempts to reach you on phone, I deemed it necessary and urgent to contact you via your email address and to remind you about your compensation payment.

Having received your Claim Application, I write to inform you am a delegate from Debt Management Office and to notify you finally about your outstanding Compensation payment of $4.5m USD with identification number UNCC/180/019.

During our last annual calculation of foreign Contractors payment review/activities, we realized that you are eligible to receive a compensation payment of $4.5m USD. This compensation is being made to all of you contractors that have suffered losses/damages as a result of payment delay in West Africa.

Reconfirm your telephone number and address for urgent payment,

Sincerely

Peter Umar

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement