Room for Rent and other rental scams
#391237 by Michelle Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 am

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#391916 by Michelle Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:41 am
Mary Valentine <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for your response once again, I really appreciate your expression. We don't have any friend or relative to show you inside the apartment because I'm with the keys and documents. I want you to stick to your words. I want you to fill out the questions below, you must answer those questions to qualify for the rental of our apartment. In fact my husband would like to meet you when coming to visit you soonest. We would offer a long term and short term rental anytime you wish to leave the apartment will be grateful and we are ready to rent for as long as you want. Note that you will not be allowed to view inside the apartment until everything is being finalize as the keys/document are with me in Alaska, USA. You can only view the apartment from the outside.

********RENT APPLICATION FORM********

(Private & Confidential)
Also, Please let me get these answers.
1) Your Full Name
2) Present Full Address (where you reside now) & Phone Number to Reach You
3) Age
4) Are you married?
5) How many people will be living in the house?
6) Do you have a pet?
7) Do you have a car?
8) Occupation?
9) Citizen of which Country?
10) When are you ready to Move in ?
11) When are u planning to leave the apartment ?
12) How many months rent can you deposit upfront (plus $700 security deposit.)
13) A picture of the applicant(s) or PHOTO ID? Send a copy

Looking forward to read from you with all this details for approval so that we can have it in our file in case of issuing the receipt in your name and contacting you .Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the documents and the keys to you, Please we're doing this transaction based on Trust & Honesty and again I want you to stick to your words,we're putting everything into Gods hand, so please do not let us down in this property of ours.

N:B : We're doing this because of God & as good Christians, If you can pay two months, you will get one month free. I had an accident which affected my hearing and my legs , I am currently on a wheel chair right now, I do not use a phone that's why I am always online, if you are interested, you can fill out the rent application above and get back to me as soon as possible. You can call my husband on (209) 382-7922

Note:- We're looking for someone who is ready to move in as soon as possible since our apartment is free right now and we will be giving out a month free. God bless you as you do this.

Regards
Mary Valentine

Mary Valentine <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply, I can see your willingness in this apartment. I want you to know that we're satisfied with your profile and also believe we can trust in you because we wouldn't like to experience what we experienced from our last tenant again. We would like to know the exact date you want to move into the apartment, we want you to know that we can let you stay in the apartment till the period of time you wish to. The rent fee is includes the apartment utilities, so you can use the utilities anytime but make sure you take proper care of our property. I will be receiving the payment via Bank Deposit/ Money gram Money transfer, and also via Zelle and get back to me with the full address on where to send you the keys and documents.

Accommodation Features
………..……….…………
Wood Floor :
Heater :
Central Heating :
Equipped Kitchen :
Tv: Cable/Satellite TV:
Internet :
Air Conditioning:
• Full Kitchen
• Refrigerator:
• Garage/Car park
• pets allowed.
Kitchen Features
………..……….…………
Washing machine:
Juice Machine :
Iron :
Toaster:
Oven :
Dishwasher :
Coffee Maker :
Microwave :
Refrigerator:
Stove:

As soon as you pay the deposit payment of ( 1 or 2 months rent + deposit of $700), the apartment keys/documents will be delivered to you via FedEx courier service on a next day delivery and it will be delivered to the address you provided in your application form. Let me read back from you as soon as possible so that I can arrange for the delivery of the keys/Documents.

Once again we're giving you this apartment on trust and don't disappoint us because I don't want our apartment to be destroyed again, if you wish to move in with your own property, we still have one extra room empty so you can easily put my our things you don't need in there.

Here are the contents that will be delivered to you via FedEx courier service.
1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2)Paper/Permanent apartment form(Containing your reference details)
3)The apartment documented file.
4)Payment Receipts.
5)Full address and description of the Apartment.

Get back to me via email if you need me to send you the information on how to send the deposit payment via Bank Deposit/ Money gram Money transfer, also via Zelle, Please let me know which is perfect for you, so I can proceed shipment on how to send you the keys and documents.

Hope to read from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you.
Mary Valentine

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this Because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.