Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.
TEAR SHEET PROGRAM (EURO-GROUP SEPTEMBER 2019)
PRE-ADVICE & INFORMATION OUTLINE FOR AGENTS AND INTERMEDIARIES
DURATION: 40 WEEK PROGRAM
PRE-APPROVAL: CIS/KYC, ATV AND TEAR SHEET
FUNDS: MUST BE IN A EUROPEAN PRIME BANK
ENTRY: 100M EURO OR USD
START: Contracts will start to be offered starting the week of the 3rd of September 2019. This is simply an outline and not a solicitation
DETAILS AND VARIATIONS:
• The platform may consider non-European banks
• No US corporations or principals
• True Tears Sheet NOT BLOCKED FUNDS!
• Tear sheet must be signed by two bank officers and have an ATV
• Tear sheet must be less than a week old, Business cards of bank officers are required. NO EXCEPTIONS
• Client will have to update Tear Sheet once or twice a week (TBA at contract)
• Historically this type of program has returned 100% per month
• Intermediary fees agreed in contract.
• Fees expected to be between 3 and 5% of gross to participants agent and your group
• All fees are fully agreed at contract and with permission of the Client
• All fees including trader and intermediaries disbursed weekly by Platform (this avoids issues of Client/participant not paying intermediaries)
• If your Client has an instrument, we may well be able to monetise for them
• There is a possible enhancement of funds prior to the 40-week trade this may occur within the first 3 weeks prior to the main trade. Details will be available in the week of the 3rd of September prior to trade
https://sabercathost.com/5pl1/AUTHORIZA ... DS_v1.docx
Feel free to circulate this information sheet. However, I will not accept any documents unless they come via known channels. AML and Compliance rule here so KNOW YOUR CLIENT before you send anything otherwise it gets messy. Please note this is not a solicitation.
WE ARE DIRECT TO THE PROGRAM MANAGER & TRADER
Fiona Holdings Limited: DBA Lyons Macleod. Company Registration: :644910
Phone NZ +64 22 0710 950 Phone NZ +64 9 390 4159
Skype andrew.macleod EMAIL: [email protected]