Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396965 by Tim Atem Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:48 am
other email: [email protected]

I am Gen. Frank from U.S. but i am working in Pakistan.i have been searching for a rightful person to assist me in this business till i came across your details, i have the sum of $16.7 Million US dollars that i want to move out from Iraq so quickly i want a good partner, someone i can trust and understand, some one with a good heart who can keep this money safe and secured without (letting the cat out of the bag) someone who will not telling his / her family or friends about this money for a security reasons.Though you maybe thinking that it will be a big risk to receive or keep this big amount of money but i want to tell you that it not risky because the money is legal (oil money) i am offering you 40% of the money for helping me to keep it then you will keep my own part safe till i come over to take it,sometimes you maybe wondering why don't i send it to my account in U.S well, i would have loved to do that but due to on going new laws that was imposed by the new president so that is why i have decided to look for someone out side the country that i can trust for this legal business .i want you to know that this money can only be moved/deliver to you through diplomat service because i want to make sure it is being delivered straight to your door post, if you are interested please get back to me via email..... so that i can furnish you with more details. The Whole Process Is simple and You must Please Ensure Strict Confidentiality at all times........Contact me on this email, [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement