Information on romance scams and scammers.
#114103 by Jimmy054 Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:54 pm
Dear Sweet Heart

How are you, i have be waiting you online but did not see you, Kelvin wanted me to send him 1,800USD. to complete the money with him to pay for is exam fee, as you know very well that is not easy for mr to transfer money out of Iraq because of the war, i will be coming to thailand on the 17th of this month to meet with you in person as we have descouse

I want you to send Kelvin 1,800USD so that he can pay is exam fee, he will write this exam this week and return back to US, please honey Kelvin is your son make sure you send the money to him today or tomorrow because he is very worried about the exam fee

I lOVE YOU

Dear Mummy

Thanks for your email, am very happy to read your email, I’m really excited to have a mum like you am in Ghana hopeful to return back to US after our entrance exam in the Medical University, am with my friends now and I attach our photo to you, am the guy setting in the back alone putting on milk colour t-shet, my other friend is playing with our hostel dog hehehehe

Mummy your words makes me feel proud wish I can always read your email it will do me lots of good because mostly I miss my dad so much but is job is very important to him, if he did not retire this December as he promise I will come and stay with you in Thailand if he want to see me he will come to Thailand, Dad told me he will be coming to Thailand next month to spend some time with you, I don’t have holidays next month, my holidays will be 2 month time

I love you mum and I can’t wait to be with you, please mummy take good care of yourself, don’t worry when I complete my studies I will start taking care of you, Daddy want me to send you $250USD which you sent for my activation of my credit card, I will go to lome togo and make the transfer because Ghana western union told me they can’t sent out only receive I have to travel to Togo the border between Ghana and Togo, western union Togo transfer money,

Please tell daddy if you talk with him that my credit card balance is 4,300USD, and I have not paid for my examination fees, so when he travel to Thailand he have to pay some money into my account but I will manage till he arrive in Thailand, I love you mummy please you are daddy have to take care of yourselves you all I got, I love you mummy God bless and protect you

Love you Mum

Yours Son Kelvin
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:04:12 -0700
Subject: From Kelvin Miller
Dear Mummy

It's me Kelvin Miller son of Patrick Miller from US, thank you so much for sending me the money to activate my credit card, i have activated my credit card and paid for all my fees in school, my daddy told me about you and am very happy to have a mother like you, God bless you so much, i hope to see you someday will you come to US? please come to US Okey or tell my daddy to bring me to you in Thailand when am on holidays ok

God bless you Mum

Kelvin.
Advertisement