Information on romance scams and scammers.
#134622 by debra Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 am
Hi Bubbles,

Please may I know if he is a scammer below is teh mail I jsut received from him :

Sent: 19 November 2012 08:41
To: Removed personal information. ~Bubbles
Subject: RE: hey

i didnt like your impression from you message just so you know , if you have had dealings in the past with such evil peple it would have been better you wait till we talk before saying such words anyway i am a God fearing man i have the fear of God in me so in anything i do i put God first and i pray that this relationship God should protect it and make it work.I promise myself that the woman am going to spend my evening life must have the qualities of the fear of God and for her to trust and understand my words because that is my bond . a successful and peaceful relationship can not work without these qualities sand i believe you understand what i mean?I am a oil drilling engineer undergoing a contract project here in the UK under the British petroleum[BP].I love sports use to be very fit in my youth and anything I got involved in team sports I did very well in...basketball, I sustained a nasty injury in that i tore my ACL ligament at 19 and was out for a year....played netball, golf, tennis and was a sprinter... I like to follow rugby here NZ All Blacks, england rugby team and rugby league slight differences between both codes... I use to follow NBA and NFL but haven't watched it for a while.... I love going to movies, love to dance Latin salsa, Cuban salsa, bachata, ball room , and just groove to the beat of r n b.... My music choice is vast, smooth vocal jazz, funk, bachata, r n b, some opera, big band, and punjabi music. I have a personality that can be quiet , shy , and stand offish... But in the same breath can be strong and confident...I love mental stimulation, like to talk about current affairs, to things that could lead to a barrel of laughs.... I love being the recipient of being surprised and giving surprises... I like to spoil my woman in every way that I can... I am clean man and like things to be in order... I like to entertain in my home family and friends over for dinner n movies, or playing board games.... i have one sister and a brother ... two kids ,, milo and raine ..
Advertisement

#134625 by Bubbles Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:12 am
This is the kind of made up story a scammer uses. He is trying to be "everything" you might want, and this no doubht has been taken from several real people's profiles.

I encourage you to check the headers or post them here so we can see if we can tell you where the computer is that this person is using. Th directions to do that are in my signature line.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#134626 by debra Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:21 am
Thank you Bubbles,

This is what I got whenyou asked me to do so :

Email IP: 66.196.118.33
Name: Get Report
Address: SUNNYVALE, CA
ISP: INKTOMI CORPORATION
Full Background Report: Get Report

So I guess he is still a fake one yeah. This character is also from teh Shaadi.com site.