Information on romance scams and scammers.
#81759 by Grunt Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:34 pm
Anthony Clemet

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/anthonyclemet

Picture stolen from US actor and model Marc MacLeod
http://www.starnow.com/marcmacleod

Hi, my name is Anthony Clemet. I'm a 51 year-old American male,currently in Las Vegas, United States. I have 10 friends around the world.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Martins- ... 2236045486
Martins Lauren
studied at University of Leeds
school: George Washington High School

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=224160
Advertisement

#87984 by Grunt Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:02 am
james Krantz, [email protected]

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/krantz90
krantz90
loooking forward to meet the right one
I am a: 41 yr-old man seeking women, 35-60
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Other
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: Someday

In my own words
About me: Ok, this is the hard part, describing myself to you. First and formost, I'm a very honest and ethical person. I cannot relate well to liars, cheaters and thieves. I pride myself on being unique and I'm not afraid to be the only one standing up for what I believe in. I'm not the type to agree with the majority just because it's "the popular vote." I would describe myself as the life-of-the-party type and enjoy making people laugh. I would say that I'm not religious--but my faith in Christ is extremely important to me. He is the only one I'm here to please. Therefore, I don't care what anyone thinks of me because God made me perfectly imperfect and I'm proud of who I am. Do I have faults you ask? Of course I do, but I have far more attributes that outweight those weaknesses.
If you were to ask my friends their opinion of me, they would say I were their most honest and loyal friend. I'm not the fair-weather friend; rather, I'm the type who's there through thick and thin, good and bad. They would also say I'm an extremely kind and giving person. I don't mean that in a materialistic type way. I'm very giving of all that I have. I'm the first one to step up to help another in need.

I’m looking for: Let's see...what am I looking for you ask? The whole package!! I'm looking for a faithful, honest, ethical, kind, devoted person with which I will spend the rest of my life with. Nothing short of those attributes will do for me and I know that there's someone out there for me so in the meantime, I'll just hang out here and see what happens. Good luck to you and your endeavors.

More about me
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Education: Bachelors Degree
am i civil engineer... :roll:
Income: No Answer
Looking for: Long-term
Sign: Cancer Cancer

message on CS:
How are you? Hope fine. I'm a man of few words and I believe in action. I'm looking for a ( Serious and Real Relationship ) - I like your profile. I will like to connect with you - who knows I might be the hero you seek. Distance and Age should not be an obstacle to Real Happiness. We Can Make Things work Out Only if we try..
Write me on my private mail account because I don't get on this dating web much,contact me on yahoo,[email protected].
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
james

He made a typing mistake. The email address is wrong. It´s krantz90@yahoo.com.

The email address leads to fb:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003264102714
Krantz James
university:The Ohio State University
school: Mayflower High School
#88211 by ratt84 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:30 am
now
http://www.zorpia.com/jerryedward
Username: jerryedward
Name: Jerry, Royal Zorpian
Basic
Ethnicity:Caucasian (white)
City :London
Personal
About me:I am single never married, am originally from United Kingdom.I am mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, romantic, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person but loves sex.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.
Language:English
Interests:Photography, Chatting, Fun, Culture, Zorpia, Relationship, Politics
Favorite books:Love
Favorite music:R&b
Favorite movies:Action Film
I'm looking for:i am looking for a decent, honest, faithful, caring, serious, real sincere and trus worthy woman, to build real longterm relationship with, thank you.
Dating
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Height:185cm - 6'1"
Weight:102Kg - 225lbs
Body Type:Average
Eye Color:Blue
Religion:Christian
Smoking Habit:no
Drinking Habit:social
Interested in:Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Currently Living with:Alone
Social Settings:Shy at first, but warm up quickly
TV Habits:Reality show addict, Sports Nut, Dramas, Movies
Personality:Campy / Cheesy

Hello.
I'm here to hook up in search of a true and beautiful relationship with a real woman.
So to me how about you? Take the time to go through my profile and return to me. Tell me more about your self. Please write me back now: (jerry.edward at live.com)
I check it often.
by kiss
Jerry Edward
#88213 by ratt84 Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:44 am
also here
http://www.olderdate.com/eric231/
eric231
Seeking: Woman

http://www.myyearbook.com/members/29800313
Barry Mike Kas
46, Male, Single
Moody, Alabama

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002461145184
Nicolas Jones
studied at City College of New York
lives in New York, New York
from Rochester, New York
About Nicolas
I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind, sincere, and above all a God loving man, with good morals and values and have got sense of humor, love kids a lot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last
#88277 by Grunt Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:56 pm
james Krantz, [email protected]

he doesn´t open my message or answer, but sent a new form letter on Connecting singles:
Dear,

Thanks for the mail and how are you doing? It was nice reading from you. Huh what will you like to know about me ..?Right now I am looking to meet some like-minded people, where there is a "real" connection of some type. At this stage of the game, I think we can tell pretty quickly if there is a connection. So, what am I all about? I would describe myself as spiritual, caring, giving, loyal, honest, easy going yet driven, motivated, outgoing and adventurous. I can be the life of the party or have a serious, deep level mind-expanding conversation with a person.

I am open-minded and try not to judge others. I balance my successful business, which I have owned and operated for 10 years,I enjoy being out on the water via kayaak, canoe or boat, playing and listening to live music, roller blading, riding my scooter, playing and watching sports, dancing, walking in nature, traveling to new places, going to festivals and art shows, spending time with my family , attending spiritual conferences and getting a good massage often.

I'm not much of a cook (understatement) so needless to say I like eating out. I have somewhat of a dry sense of humor, and I love to laugh -- not at -- but with others. I host a spiritual/personal development group that meets bi-weekly and a monthly Poetry Circle. In short, I live a very active lifestyle and if there's someone out there to ultimately share it with, I'm open. I am content with my life but ultimately it would be nice to share it with a committed life partner.

I enjoy life very much and believe that everyday is a good day. Being positive is a big part of my Life .. The glass is always half full. I am ( 5"9ft ) , Some what good-looking ( so I have been told ), Nice Smile , in a great shape and secure both Physically and Emotionally. Most every person that I meet, Tells me that I do not act ... or look my age. Ha, I dont kow if that is good or bad ??? I know where I am going and have lots of goals to accomplish but have not found the right woman to join me in my Goals and help me succeed with her Goals.I'd like to develop a friendship first and see where it goes from there as I am very cautious...Cos i do belive there is more to this LIFE than just sending mails to each other, Meaning that It has to be right both of us, If it is right, You have me 100% . I only BELIEVE in one woman at a time and give her all my attention, always. If it is not right , I dont want to take up your time., I won't tell you Stories and the same Courtesy would be greatly appreciated.hope to read from you soon..james
#88351 by ratt84 Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:04 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/03/01
Location Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on 188.28.89.43.threembb.co.uk (188.28.89.43:56590)
P: 188.28.89.43
Hostname: 188.28.89.43.threembb.co.uk
ISP: Three
Organization: Three
State/Region: London, City of
City: London
#88352 by ratt84 Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:07 am
Hello darling
How are you doing? I hope fine.
I am glad and am happy to mail you this message. It is pleasure to have you in my life have someone to talk and have life together. But the moment l started writing you my inspiration life is changing entirely. Sweetie distance cannot put a barrier between us, what matter understands i can travel to any distance for my woman. Honey let get to know each other I promise you, when you get to know more about me you will love to be with me all through your life. This is my first time in distance relationship and i pray it will work for both of us.
This is my first time in distance relationship and i pray it will work for both of us, Please tell me your past experience.
Let’s plan on how to meet. I am willing to get you close to you for real. I am waiting to read back from you and also want see your lovely pictures. Let’s begin to make it real.
With Kiss,
Jerry Edward
X-Originating-IP: [188.29.26.89]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012
#88438 by marcymarc Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:02 pm
These photos of the belong to Marc MacLeod. They were taken off of his casting website. The group of individuals using his photos are all over the world. If he got paid for each time someone used his photos, he would be rolling in the bucks.
#90337 by Grunt Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:08 pm
dating-today.net
trumppatrick11
My name: Trumppatrick11
Birthday: 1961-10-24
Relation type: Long term or marriage
My country: United States
State: Tennessee
My city: Cleveland
My hello phrase: Searching for my soul mate
About race:
I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you
About me:
I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume - a social butterfly. Instead I'm the quiet watchful, listener who will provide u with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell u what to do. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze cross the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day.
My marital status: Divorced
Kids: One
About kids: Definitely
My living situation: Live alone
My favourite pets: Dogs
My job: Consultant
My income: $300 - $1,000 per month
My education: Graduate degree
About my education: went to good school
My speciality: Engineering
Entertainment: Self employed

#90338 by Grunt Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 pm
bride.ru/ph
uid 270482P1
Packer
City: Dallas
Education: Dr
Marital Status: Divorce
Kids: 2
Languages spoken: English
More about me:
I have learned to be caring, loving, honest, faithful and very romantic. I am clean living, I do not smoke, I drink only on social occasions with friends. People say I am generous I like to be helpful. I sponsor people in poorer countries. I will treat my marriage partner like something very precious. I will like to surprise with flowers
Age group of a partner: 40-55
My perception of an ideal relationship:
I seek for a lady with similar interests as myself,a person who is genuine, quiet matured, honest heart and trustworthy. One who likes to travel and enjoy the good life.

Profile posted on: Thu Oct 27 03:52:58 2011

Image Image
#93406 by Grunt Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:52 am
[email protected]

en.netlog.com
johnhero48
male - 45 years, Chicago, United States
Name hero john
Date of birth 27/04/1966, (27 more days)
Location Chicago, United States
Native language English
Profession contractor (Other)
Looking for Relationship
Hobbies i love cooking .reading and spending time with my woman
Love status Single
I fancy Women

Hi am hero john .please can i still find a good,caring ,honest,kind,decent,emotional,and GOD fearing woman out there?a woman that ill be there for and she will be here for me.a woman with love and understanding.AM not here to play games so please back off

Last edited by Grunt on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
#93409 by Grunt Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:20 am
facebook.com
uid 100002859724574
Marc Robert
Head Coach at Architectural Designs
Studied at University of California, Santa Cruz
Lives in San Jose, California
From San Jose, California
Knows English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian
About Marc
I live in California, I enjoy traveling, eating out, movies, and I love Broadway musicals,
The California symphony orchestra, horse back riding, dancing, snow skiing, golfing, snorkeling and scuba diving which I have not done in a while, walks in the park, I enjoy reading and some TV watching, I believe in God

Image :laugh-s:
#93424 by Grunt Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 am
ok baby ill send you my pics later ok

Received: from [196.46.71.251]
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Organization: Wireless Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd, iBurst
Services: Confirmed proxy server
State/Region: Western Cape
City: Cape Town

same IP here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37110
#95298 by Grunt Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:46 pm
facebook.com
uid 100000961934750
Adams Payne
Onshore officer at United States Marine Corps
Went to Houston Heights High School
Lives in Houston, Texas
Widowed
From Houston, Texas

#95299 by Grunt Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:55 pm
singleparentmeet.com
Young-America
Young America, MN
ADAMSPAYNE, 49
White / Caucasian
About me
I am a man with one simple objective, to live as close to God as I can and still remain in this world, to touch the lives around me in an everlasting way, that will cause them to see that an ordinary man can know and have a real relationship with the creator of the universe. I believe that the purpose of mankind has been and will always be to know, love, and serve God, that in doing so, we find our richest fulfillment, our deepest joy, and we win our greatest victories. Whatever good that may be found in me or may come of my thoughts, words, or deeds, it is only by His great mercy and abundant grace. I consider myself an old fashioned guy with old fashioned values. I think men ought to treat women with dignity, respect and consideration, not make crude and suggestive comments about them. I also think women should act and dress like ladies, modesty seems to be a forgotten concept these days. I believe that marriage is a gift from a loving God, that it should last our life time and that sex comes after you get married. I believe that children ought to be loved unconditionally and taught to respect their elders & authority and disciplined when it's necessary. I believe a mans highest priority next to God, is his family, then his country. I am passionate about the things and people I love, I am unpretentious and genuine, honest to a fault.