Information on romance scams and scammers.
#12706 by The Enchantress Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:38 am
KEITH FREEMAN

Full fake name used Keith Ebrano Freeman

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims 52 years old, born in Italy but now lives works in Houston, Texas, USA with his 13 year old son "alex"

Telephone number used 281 668 5556

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 91.151.159.66 = Santa Maria in Cape Verde. (Satlink Ghana01 CETel connection)

Mails;

iam very interested to me know about you and your family....so kindly add me to your messenger,so that we can chat and know more about our selves..
bye for now..Hope to read from you soon..
Keith.

Iam Keith freeman,52 years old with one son Alex at the age of 13 yrs old,iam originally italian,but i have live and work in Houston,Texas for about 22yrs.I'm a happy, creative, funny, educated and emotionally and physically fit guy - and I'm not at all convinced that using the internet is the best way to meet a match. I guess I'm trying this with extremely low expectations. If a running partner or friend comes out of than that will be a pleasant surprise.I love meeting people - the taxi driver, the desk clerk, the President,etc.But now I am seeking to develop depth and balance in my life. Being in nature is increasingly important for me, and I am increasingly drawn to the spiritual, complementing the rational and the sensual sides of my nature. Rilke wrote that 'A good marriage is that in which each appoints the other guardian of his solitude.' You might have a reaction to that.I'm affectionate, a big Cuddlier, and ready to look at each person as an open book.
My ideal partner is smart, capable of giving and receiving unconditional love, fit,wants to make the world a better place, and can laugh at herself and appreciates my humor,and who will love me and take my son as her own...Kindly connect me,so that we can chat and know more about our selves...
Bye for now..Chat with you soon xxxxx.
Keith Freeman.

Iam Keith Ebrano Freeman,iam originally italian,but i have live and work in Texas,Houston for about 22yrs now..my son Alex is 13yrs old..my wife nancy and elder son Mark died in a car accident a couple of years ago...i buy and sell Golds and precious stones,i have been in this job for about 19yrs now..And i thank Almighty for this great Job,but what i hate in this job is the traveling part,this job has take me to so many European and Asian Countries,i have a last trip to make,when i get back,i will open a very big Jewelry store and retire,because i want to have much time with Alex and the woman i will meet in future..i have 7 bedrooms with a pool,and have three cars,Chrysler,Range Rover and Jeep Commander..So iam looking for someone who will love me,sit beside me at church and take my son Alex as her own, iam ready to relocat to meet the woman of my heart.....Anywhay if you don`t want to accept me on yahoo messenger that is ok for me....You can call me on
281 668 5556.
Bye for now...Hope to read from you soon.
Keith.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement