Information on romance scams and scammers.
#87473 by Spook Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:28 am

http://www.4ppl.com/mercybrown
looking for my soul,mate on here

Hello handsome How are you doing today?I am Mercybrown,from florida,lake city. I am 38years old and i have a son called Max. Am a divorced mother though...I really found your profileax interesting..... I am totally down to earth, fun & responsibly woman. Love movies, music & shopping,and am a pretty good cook..about the distance it doesnt matter cos i have made up my mind to relocate with my man if he want's that I'm a very sweet woman passionate affectionate just like to be happy.Looking for someone that I can be silly with be myself and just have a nice time together. I think that when your just looking for a interesting friend and not trying to hard is when you really do meet someone cool!For work I am into buying and selling of antiques which takes a lot of my time and travelling though its something that I enjoy a lot and often its like playing for me to work all day. I think thats important to enjoy what we do.I'm very down to Earth and have an easily amused personality. I could have a good time doing almost anything as long as its with someone I like. I do have many interests but sometimes its also nice to do things someone else likes also because I find new things that I might not have done on my own.I am looking for an attractive man who loves music and sports as much as I do, and i like ur pic ... and i will like to get to know u better.Right now i am currently in South Africa to sell my antiues. and i will be coming back to state soon..I'm a very good communicator and will easily tell exactly what I feel at any given time which I know is a wonderful quality because I just say it instead of all the mystery and misunderstanding.I can be if nothing else a wonderful friend who cares deeply about the people in my life and often give a lot without recieving anything. I can be very romantic and a prolific lover when someone captures my desire.Your profile seem very interesting and most likely someone I'd be interested in so I hope you could share a bigger slice of your life with me. Like what do you enjoy doing?What do you seek in another? I did say that I was just looking for a cool friend but deep inside we all want to find the person we're supposed to be with.If I were to find that person I wouldn't be afraid of it .i wouldn't mind if we could exchange mails or probably have a chat with you on my address IM addresses....... [email protected] .. This is the same as my personal email address ..I will be looking forward to chat with you on IM soon or reading email from you..do not bother to email me back on this site, because i wont be on there for long so if you are intrested email me to my passonal email address address ..That why i gave it out..Thanks
Advertisement

#87603 by ratt84 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 pm
http://www.mingles.com/nata2770/
nata2770
About Me
Distance From You:unknown
Relationship Status:Single
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Religion:Christian (other than Catholic or Protestant)
Education:Some College
Profession:Manager
Children:Don't have children
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it
"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it." There is a theorem which is not demanding proofs - in the nature all is thought over and arranged harmoniously. For each of us there is "second half", and at all one. It is necessary to find it only. The love does the person better. The love is spires. I wish to love and be loved. People speak that I look much younger than my age. I would like to meet a tender, kind-hearted man. I could be very tender to him. I would love to have children. I hope my dream of happy family will come true. I wish to find in the partner true, careful, kind, strong and gentle companions with which to divide all pleasures and difficulties of a life.I search for the man whom could grow fond. I wish to live in harmony with a favorite family.

http://www.contactmaken.nl/smsbox.php?pid=84&pic=1
Sabrina
Sabrina is een 46 jarige vrouw uit Assen (Nederland)