Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13667 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:46 pm
STRAICY CLARK

Liar and romance scammer.

User names used lonelystraicy straicybabe

Claims 26 or 27 or 29 or 30 or 31 years old, dob 3rd July 1980, single, no children and living in Boston or Boylston or Bolton, Massachusetts, USA

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

This scammers real location is Nigeria.

Note - this scammers mail address listed here;

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email3.htm

This scammer has stolen photographs from FocusHawaii.com

The models name is Jamie Y, you can see her pictures By Clicking Here

Scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/straicyclark

Straicy Clark
Nationality : American

http://lonelystraicy.date-o-mat.com/

lonelystraicy

Age 29
Family status: Single
City: Boston

http://www.mocospace.com/lonelystraicy

lonelystraicy

Straicy 31 f
Boston, Massachusetts, United States

It is important to have such qualities as: kindness, purposefulness, nobleness, cheerful nature and decency, good sense of humor, good work and confidence of tomorrow's day. I hope to meet a man for serious and long-lasting relations.

In relations I appreciate honesty,sincerity and the ability to find compromise.I want to love and be loved,to have a good family! Also I like to learn everything new especially new countries, cultures, traditions. Almost always you can see my smile on the lips, because I enjoy my life

Looking For Serious Relationship Relationship Single
Sexual Orientation Straight Body Type Average
Children Never Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Smoke Never Drink Socially
Religion Christian - Other Education High School Grad

http://globalwebdate.com/search_results.php?offset=1&display=profile&name=lonelystraicy

lonelystraicy

Height: 5' 6" - 168 cm
Weight: 189 lbs - 86 kg
Body: Average
Drinking: Social drinker
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Eye: Brown
Religion: Catholic
Family: I don't have kids
Hair: Dark Brown
Income: I'd rather not say
Smoking: Never

Age preference: Age is not Important
Appearance: Average
First date: Meet the parents
Humor: I am very funny
Level of faith: I am moderately religious
Live where: Big city
Living with: On my own
Spending habits: I spend my money as soon as I get it

I hope to meet a man for serious and long-lasting relations.
In relations I appreciate honesty,sicerity and the ability to find compromise.I want to love and be loved,to have a good family! Also I like to learn everything new especially new countries, cultures, traditions. Almost always you can see my smile on the lips, because I enjoy my life

Messages;

thanks for ur lovely message if u dont mind i will love to have some nice conversation with u to get back to me with ur id.i hope to hear i am Straicy from Boston US, i am 26yrs and single ready to mingle, i am honesy and if you will lkove to know more you can write me at [email protected]

26 year old Woman, located in BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States. I'm 5' 6"(167.64 cm) tall with an average body. My sign is Gemini. I drink socially/occasionally and don't smoke.I am single, just too horny. you can write me at [email protected]

I am often told that I am beautiful, but I don't think my true beauty is outside. And I would like my future husband value my inner beauty and my romantic soul. I enjoy life, and I need my soulmate to share all wonderful things,which life gives. Long conversation about different things,whispering at nights about nothings, meeting people, reading, being on nature, all these things make my life better. it is impossible to have full harmony without my second half, which can make my life perfect, full of love and understanding.

I love children and I am sure my future children will have loving and caring mother. May be I can enumerate some of my interests as I have a lot of them. I am a curios person and I like to know new things. Psychology and philosophy helps me better understand myself. I think self improving helps to live and avoid stress in future. I like to read interesting books, history most of all. I like history and I feel terrific when I touch the walls of old palaces. Nature is my passion, beauty is in harmony . That`s all I can say about it.

I go to the sea at summer, love to go camping, hiking, beaches. And ,like any other lady I like to dance, to laugh and enjoy life as it is.I do not look for definite age or country. I am ready to follow my partner whenever he lives.I would like my future partner to be honest and kind man, who has romantic soul and responsibility for his family. Mutual understanding, love and care are very important things for two people who wants to be happy together.I am happy to live, optimistic, energetic person. I am sociable, communicate, benevolent, honest and family oriented. I am faithful. My interests are: traveling, sport, music, dancing, theaters, and cinematograph. I feel myself always happy, because I live in this world. I dream to meet my special man and spend with him rest of my life creating our family. I wish him to be careful, open-minded, honest, generous, loving children.

i am Intelligent, caring, wise, cheerful, humorous, peaceful, not a conflict person. Successful, but lonely in his heart, just as me. Kind, gentle, masculine and protective. Searching for his one and only woman, with whom he is ready to go through all the difficulties together hand in hand heading to the creation of a wonderful family and happy life.

I am looking to hear from Male members - straicy
Last edited by The Enchantress on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#26918 by JJk Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:55 pm
WATCH OUT...She's back on two dating websites under different name though. Rita Porter, 32 Augusta, Georgia. Found her on badoo.com
Here's the second profile..on SYL.com http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:vr ... clnk&gl=us
email:. [email protected]

Admin edit: Added information contained on profile at above link -Jillian

My name is rita. I am a 32 years old woman from Augusta, United States.
About myself I can say the following: I have blue eyes and my hair is blond. I am tall.
I'm straight and at present I am single.
I'm here for making friends, to find like-minded people and for dating.
Briefly about my habits: I am a night owl. Among drinks I prefer only soft drinks and I don’t smoke.
I live with my parents. I do not have children, but I want.

Hello , how are you ? i am rita porter by name,31 years old from augusta atlanta GA usa, i lived in augusta city....i am an easy going young lady who is down to earth looking for a nice man who i can have a better tommorrow with and i am new to this online dating sites But one of my friends just put me on here and wh i wish i could meet my right man and see where it goes from there....i really wich we could get to know each other...i am a very honest young lady and caring, loving passion, and i am very humble and respectful i will like to chat with him on yahoo messenger so we can know each other better.....here is my yahoo id [email protected] or you can send me your yahoo id or msn, so that i can invite you for a chat and add you to my mesanger list...i will like you to add me or send me your yahoo id too thx may God bless you
#26919 by Jillian Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:00 am
Welcome JJk and thank you for posting further information. :D I'ved edited your post and added the content found at the link you provided.

Please do continue to post scammers' information here, read the information we have on this and other types of scams and let us know if you have any questions.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners