Information on romance scams and scammers.
#93437 by Grunt Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:46 am
singlesburg.com
gregg730
Connecting From: I'll tell you later
Home Country: United Kingdom
Living Country: United Kingdom
City: manchester
Living Situation: Alone, With kids, With pets
Social Setting: Somewhat shy
TV Watching: Sports Nut, Movies, Documentaries
Languages: English, French
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: Yes - at home part-time
Education: College Grad
Employment Status: Self-employed
Income: More than $150,000
Interests: Gardening, Cooking, Travel, Reading, Family
In my own words:
Am constantly told that I'm good looking and also considered intelligent, honest, capable of carrying on conversations on a variety of topics, kind, caring, giving, passionate, compassionate, a leader with a commanding presence, successful, possessing a quirky sense of humor and so much more! You will find me a contradiction in terms..I’m a tender and affectionate man. I like romance. I value decency, honesty, heart fulness and openness. I’m very calm, sympathetic and sincere. I’m like an affectionate and loyal cat that can give you a lot of enjoyment and tenderness, but I also need a stroke and sweet whisper as your response.I love what I do, and also do what I like,all in all I am a very happy man, and can get along very well with my colleagues and I have a very positive attitude towards life! I want to and I do make full use of my free time in a good way, however, because of full time work, there are many things I like but I cant DO IT.I am a fun loving person, I love adventure and traveling is my hobbies. I am fun to be with, I love to laugh, joke, play and get serious too. I am hearten and I believe in speaking the truth even if its going to cost my life. I don't judge people because I am not perfect. I am a guy full of positive spirit, courage, hopes and i never say never because i believe that God has a purpose for everything that has happen in my life and the ones that are yet to happen. So, I do not give up my faith and hopes.because my redeemer live.

Hello pretty, Nice to met you here.Am new at this site and my name is Gregg.i just read your profile and am very interested in it.you also have a cute and charming face in your nice picture.i would like to have a chat with you if only you don't mind to chat with me.......hope to hear from you soon.............. Gregg
Hello dear,
Thanks for the reply to my message and am very happy to received a reply from you. i also like to get in touch with you .you are looking good and also pretty but am not thinking of your beauty but am thinking how to get in touch with with so that we can be best of friends and see where it will leads us to .my dear i have yahoo and msn but i prefer msn to yahoo so i think we can chat on msn if only you don't mind. this is my msn [email protected] my dear am hoping to hear fro you soon .take care and be in touch from now...... kindly give me your msn also okay..bug.
Gregg
Advertisement

#93441 by Grunt Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:23 pm
also goes by

familiar face :lol:

facebook.com
uid 100003139764710
David Hrodger
Worked at self employe
Studied at University of Missouri–St. Louis
Widowed

David Hrodger, the CEO of
http://www.wix.com/muunlight58/hrodger- ... #!our-team

owes a hotel in Accra
[email protected]
http://www.macfred-hotel.com/
This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace at domainnamesales.com. :lol:

viadeo.com
Antonio Percini
Manchester | United Kingdom
#93442 by Grunt Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:24 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/03/31
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197.251.150.191:20715)

Hello pretty woman,
Good day and how are you doing?i guess by the grace of almighty God you are doing pretty good anywhere you now.I would like to thank you for the email address you have given to me and am very appreciated with it.that is very kind of you..
I would like to take this great opportunity to tell you something about me and my life.Am constantly told that I'm good looking and both look and act far younger than my years (while still being responsible for the most part).. Am considered intelligent, honest, capable of carrying on conversations on a variety of topics, kind, caring, giving, passionate, compassionate, a leader with a commanding presence, successful, possessing a quirky sense of humor and so much more! You will find me a contradiction in terms..I’m a tender and affectionate man. I like romance. I value decency, honesty, heart fulness and openness. I’m very calm, sympathetic and sincere. I’m like an affectionate and loyal cat that can give you a lot of enjoyment and tenderness, but I also need a stroke and sweet whisper as your response.I love what I do, and also do what I like,all in all I am a very happy man, and can get along very well with my colleagues and I have a very positive attitude towards life! I want to and I do make full use of my free time in a good way, however, because of full time work, there are many things I like but I cant DO IT.
I guess I'm looking for a woman who can love me as I am Someone who can relate about life and it's ups and downs and will want to share them.. I want my match to be able to work together to obtain goals that we've both set.. I'd like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple.. I'd want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question!..I hope to find my woman who is mild, responsible, serious, good-tempered, naturally optimistic, progressive, healthy, giving, tolerant and good-hearten. A woman with courage to take responsibility, a positive attitude to life, and the spirit to pursue perfection but never impose on it because I know nobody is perfect and nothing is perfect. I do not like a woman who blames everyone and everything but not himself, or grumble all day long, I love a woman who is sunny, dynamic, progressive to be my lifelong partner!!
Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent.. And I do hope to hear from you soon! Take care.. Please feel free to ask me anything you like I will be more than happy to answer your questions.. Tell me what you looking for..
Well, I will let you go for now.. Have a wonderful day and take care.
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.150.191]
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012
#93445 by Grunt Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 pm
datememateme.com
singlesoul
First Name: Charles
Last Name: Humphry
City: Brighton
Description
f,I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good friendship. I'm very loyal and affectionate. But most importantly I have a great sense of humor.
Once you let me into your life you'll find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good guy to hang out with. I can promise you that we will have a warm and friendly acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow in to something special and wonderful. So, feel free to welcome me into your heart.
Interests
understanding affectionate caring compassionate faithful honest intelligent loyal has a sense of humor and a reliable supportive responsible romantic tender
#112084 by Grunt Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:11 am
resurfacing on FB twice

Fred Brown
Favorite Quotations
Love is like a mustard seed;
planted by God
and watered by men.

Frederick Nkansah very British or American name :mrgreen:
private profile

Image Image
#112086 by Grunt Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:13 am
linkedin.com/pub/doctor-brown-willams/44/658/4a1
doctor brown willams
doctor at Red Cross of Constantine
Young America, Minnesota (Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area) :laugh-s:
Civic & Social Organization
#142883 by ratt84 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:07 am
louis64761
looking a serious relationship
Age & Gender: 42 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Asian :mrgreen: with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
pics already posted

My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Gold Trend :=)

About Me
Single,white female,40-58,non-smoker,social drinker. Looking for my best friend/lover.I am not perfect so not looking for perfection,but want to get pretty close.Someone who can share all my secrets,hopes and dreams.Someone who will accept me as I am, flaws and all.A man who will tell me things will be just fine even when he knows they want.Someone who knows how to have fun,enjoys laughing,good conversation,listening and is spontaneous.Someone who would do things I like to do even if he really doesn't want to. And I would do the same for him.Must have other interests other than ME.HaHa Someone who is honest,kind,caring,respectful and affectionate with a hint of bad boy for fun and excitement.Someone who makes my heart beat faster and brings a smile to my face when I think of him.Passion.Like holding hands,warm hugs and long kisses among other things.U can't beat a good kiss.Would like for him to be family oriented and ambitious but know when to take time off.Like short trips to beach, mtns., or anywhere with U.Someone who would stay in bed with me all day just laughing, talking,cuddling, reading or whatever!A man who is spontaneous not so structured.Nothing wrong with that just need to be able to do whatever whenever we want.

okay dear don"t worry dear you can also add me at skype dear louis64761...so that we can have a serious chat there dear please try and do that for me dear
#146184 by Grunt Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:50 am
tagged
Samuel Worth
Tagline: Will make you very happy
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: Deutsch, Français, English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About me
I will like to meet my kind of woman who's going to love me for who i am

Image Image

#280635 by malu53 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:10 am
Frank
Male / Divorced
53 Vienna / United States
Create Date 13/08/2014 02:19
Last Login 07/01/2016 02:06

About Me
I am very easy going, always cheerful, loving, caring, trustworthy and honest, am looking for someone very similar to myself, like going to the theatre, concerts, restaurants and cinema, walking by the Beach, but need someone to cuddle up to.My watchwords are honor, loyalty, respect, self-discipline, compassion, vitality, and truth. I enjoy Traveling a lot due to my line of work, reading, I like listening to most types of music, cooking, walking on the beach and generally live life to the full as it's too short by far.

Looking For
I'm looking for is to find that special woman that I'm meant to be with, someone to share and spend my life with, Someone to confide in and someone not just for me to lean on, but for me to be her support as well. I want her laugh and have fun and to be able to talk with me, not just at me. Someone that is not just my best friend...but my partner, my Soulmate... Her interest are mine as well as mine are her own. I want to wake up next to her every morning to feel her laying next to me. I want to see her every second of every day.. I want to make her happy because when she is happy, I'll be happy. I want to be able to make her laugh..Because when she laughs...I'll laugh with her. I really don't want this to sound too mushy but i am saying the fact that i want in my life. I hope this is what U are looking for in a man. And please keep it real 100 percent because life is too short for games....atleast if you do not have a cam you have to prove to me that you are real and you have to be ready for a serious relationship.

Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Sports / Recreation
Profession Football agent
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education High School
Languages English
pics already posted

Hi my name Frank, you have a really nice profile and I must be honest it caught my attention and I wouldn't mind if we could get to know each other and work something out, kindly check out my profile or even better leave me a massages :lol: .
Thanks for showing interest in my profile and I must confess that I just couldn't get my eyes off you and sure I would love to keep in touch with you outside this forum cos I'm not always on here too not until I got a notification in my email saying you have sent me a message. Here is my email address [email protected] I would love to read from you soon and I will be glad if you can send me your email too. thank you
#280643 by malu53 Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:58 am
Skype ID: larryfrank198
Name: Larry Frank
Birthday: December 25 1965

About me:
I'm a simple, loving, caring and affectionate man. I also love adventure and ocean view.

Skype avatar already in thread

last IP used: 199.115.115.209 <<< Leaseweb proxy, Longview, TX, United States
#280645 by malu53 Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:07 am
datanta
Larry
Je suis un
homme de Belgique
Je recherche femme
Pour Relation longue
une femme sérieuse
Dans: Belgique
Etat civil: célibataire
Hauteur: 185

Brève description:
je suis un homme de parole.

Comment suis-je?
je suis un homme de parole honnête sincère j'aime sortie pour les restaurant allez a la plage marché avec mon Chien.