Information on romance scams and scammers.
#94251 by soldierfortune Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 am
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Diana Martin Faye, 24 years old woman from Liberia, parents killed by rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the St. Louis Catholic Parish refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr Martin Faye) left a inheritance $4.5 million US dollars, deposited in Scottish bank and Miss. Diana is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons (refugee status, international financial community, local laws, etc.) don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds will be transferred to an assistant's account. Assistant's commission and allowance is 20%. The assistant should obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant.

Miss. Diana obtained a lawyer (Barrister David Richard (ESQ)) to handle the matter. This lawyer provide itemized price specification (to provide power of attorney and the affidavit of oath) which ended in the total $950 USD, which should have been pay via Western Union.

Money Receiver:

First Name: David
Surname: Richard
Address: No.101 Usman Diop, Yoff
State: Dakar Region

Contact on 4ppl with the uid "dianafaye".

http://www.4ppl.com/dianafaye

Site: 4ppl
Date: 2012.03.10
Subject: Hello,

my name is Diana i will like to be your friend, please send your email address to my box,([email protected]) so that i will send my photo to you and tell you more about me, i want for your soonest reply, have a nice day.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.82.185.242]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 04:08:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Hello My Dear,

I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be openhearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as anything. It takes communication, trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Diana Martin Faye I am 24 years of age, single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the St Louis Catholic Parish refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Liberia.

My late father Dr Martin Faye was in politics and also he works contract for government in Liberia my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture. Yours lovely one,

Miss Diana Faye

Received: from [41.82.145.142]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 13:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS IS THE MORE REASON WHY I CONTACT YOU

Hello my dear

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine. as for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now only person that helps me sometime is Rev.William Bell who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services . The reverend's Tel number is +221-77 22 158 56) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Diana Faye he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in university of Liberia before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.500,000 (Four Million five Hundred thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely. My favorite language is English, but i don't speak it very fluently am trying. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you

Diana Faye

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.146.176]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 02:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK LET US HEAR FROM THEM

My Dear

How is your day? I believe it is great.After today prayers i went to the revered pastors office to read your wonderful message.Dear after reading your mail i realized very well that you are the man i have always wish for. I want someone who would treat me with care and understanding as i have gone through a lot of trauma. I appreciate your effort towards me, your interest to assist me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. As i told you in my previous mail, i am presently living in the hostel here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents. Things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you and for you to assist me transfer $4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father at ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. to your position so that you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this-money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr. Martine Faye, of which i am the next of kin. Honey If the fund get to your account 15% will be for you and 80% will be for me, 5 % will be set aside for any expenses encured withing the process of the transaction The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND:

Email Address: ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Dr. John Felix
Telephone number: +447024024322
Fax number: +44-8704719139
Bank name: Royal Bank of Scotland International
Account name: Dr Martine Faye
Bank code: 30004
Branch code: (00759)
Account number: RIB: 30004 00759 00000195086 58
IBAN (No. of international Banking): LN76 3000 4007 5900 0001 9508658
BIC (Bank identification code): BNPALNPPPG

When you contact them tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar. please contact the bank as soon as you read this mail also you can call me with Rev. William number by 15 G.M.T which will be 3pm Senegal time because i will like to hear your lovely voice (00-221-772215856) just ask of Diana in the hostel in other for you to speak with me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Best Regard
Yours Diana Faye

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.138.165.69]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 01:10:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: CONTACT THE BANK LET US HEAR FROM THEM

Hello Darling

How is every thing with you today, i hope you are alright. Dearest, i have just read your mail now to see what you say please i want you to contact the bank as i told you, dear the mail i sent to you to contact its contain all the information of the account, Let me explain every thing to you now so that you will understand and know how to contact the bank without any mistake. I have already contacted the bank about this before. The first day i wanted to do this by myself, i wrote a letter to them asking them how they will help me transfer the money to another account of my choice. I feel so bad when they told me that what am asking for is not going to be possible due to the condition which my late father used to deposit the money and my present status here. They advised me to get a partner who will be my trustee before they can transfer the money to any account of my choice and that is why i started looking for help. So the bank has already know about this. What i want you to do is to write a letter to the bank personally on my behalf as my trustee so that they will confirm that i have got a trustee as they told me.

When you write to the bank, you tell them that you were sent by me (Miss Diana Faye) as my trustee as well my partner and that you are contacting them on my behalf to find out how they will transfer to an account in your country the money that my late father Martine Faye deposited in their bank with the account number ... RIB: 30004 0075900000/195/086/ 58. Let us hear from them to know what to do and the possibility of transferring the fund to your position in your country. I have also contacted the bank now about you as my partner. Also i have write to them enough authorization letter about you that you will be contacting them very soon on my behalf as my trustee. So i believe they will be waiting for your to contact them.

Please i want you to know that i didn't tell anyone about this matter and i would not do that because of my safety here as well the money in the bank over there. Please i will not like anything to happen to that money there. So please for my safety and my life i will advice you to keep this matter only with your self until the money finally enters in an account. Please try to contact the bank today so that we can hear from them and know their response. If they reply you and it goes fine we will begin every thing. I am always hoping to hear from you and also to speak with you. Please take good care of every thing, hope to hear from you soon.

Your beloved One Diana Faye

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.71.167.249]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:51:18 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: FROM ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL LONDON.
Email Address([email protected]) Email Address([email protected])Email([email protected])
The Royal Bank of Scotland INTERNATIONAL LONDON,
Registered in Scotland No.90312. Registered Office:36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Wednesday 14 March, 2012

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION MR.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your e-mail received. Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss.Diana Faye that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Martine Faye is our late customer with account no.RIB:30004 00759 00000195086 58 substantial amount (US$4.500,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Dr. Martine Faye (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Faye by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US$4.500,000.00 ) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Dr.John Felix, on telephone number Tel: +447024024322, Fax:+44-8704719139, for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.John Felix
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.138.164.146]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 02:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please contact this lawyer for the documents

Hello dearest

I hope you are fine today, i am very happy to write to you again today and i thank God for everything, I really appreciate your care and i know God will surely see us through. I am writing to tell you that we have contacted a lawyer and i collected his contact information to send to you. According to the bank request, This lawyer will help us to get the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, i believe you can write this letter by yourself. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you know that many people are wicked and might do anything on hearing that we have such amount to transfer, we are almost at the end of this matter please i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transfer, God will help us. Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready ,

I want to let you know that i and the reverend was in the office of the lawyer to ask him to help me get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which i will use to transfer my late father money to my foreign partner account. And he told me that i should tell you my foreign partner to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the power of attorney as you are my trustee also to enable you act on my behalf and he also told me, that is the procedures of writing the power of attorney .

My dear, that is why am giving you his contact information for you to contact him now and know the type of your information he need from you. please as you can see that things are not in my hand now, So i believe, he will help us to get this documents, bellow here is his contact.

Name.. Barrister Richard David
Phone (+221-776-864-656)
Email ([email protected])

Please my dear, i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed documents by the bank to make this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document within next week Please, My prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through. I will be waiting to hear from you to know when you contact the lawyer, please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness please at the same time send also an email to him. Thank you for your love and care to me, always put me in your daily prayers. i will also like you to call me if you can. My best wishes to you
Your beloved Diana

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.26.255]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 18:41:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: INFORMATION WE NEED

D- RICHARD CHAMBERS AND LEGAL CONSULTANT
WELCOME TO UN REPRESENTATIVE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS IN SENEGAL

ATT/
SIR,
SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER, MISS DIANA FAYE. MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE WILL ALSO NEED YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS, PROFESSION, PHONE NUMBER, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER NUMBER OR ANY VALID IDENTIFICATION NUMBER AND OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENTS BEING PREPARED.

I WILL BE GOING TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT. AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE AS WE RECEIVE THE REQUIRED INFORMATION TO RENDER YOU THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BAR, BARRISTER DAVID RICHARD (ESQ)
SOLICITOR/ADVOCATE
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
(+221-776864656)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.12.214]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 03:30:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: INFORMATION FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT

D- RICHARD CHAMBERS AND LEGAL CONSULTANT
WELCOME TO UN REPRESENTATIVE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS IN SENEGAL

ATTENTION/ SIR
Sequel to your email receive as you said that until MissDiana Martin Faye provide the proof about her father's death that she's a next of kin and the bank's statement of the deposit, I want to inform you that she have already summit those document to me before I was accept get the other document from high court, so attachment here are the document, now how to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Diana Faye which will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country or else where. And considered worthwhile for the preparation of the required documents. Prior to my inquiries from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of Dr. Martine Faye.
2.A copy of His Deposit certificate of account.(WHICH SHE HAD ALREADY).

It's now remaining the other two documents which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner. In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of US$300 (Three Hundred Dollar) for authentication of the power of attorney, US$200 (Two Hundred Dollar) for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, US$150 (One Hundred and Fifty Dollar) for notary stamping at the notary office before it will go out from Senegal here and my legal processing fee of US$300 (Three Hundred Dollar)

Total, US$950 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Dollar) only to get everything done

To proceed immediately with the process as you want it, you are to provide this money immediately to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and apostille/notary republic respectively. Bellow is my address information. Call me immediately when you are ready for the payment or alternatively send me an instant email. And you have to send the money through western union transfer.

First Name: David.
Surname: Richard.
Address: No.101 Usman Diop, Yoff.
State: Dakar Region.

For more information regarding this service and the payment, don't hesitate to call or email me.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister, David Richard (ESQ)
Solicitor/Advocate
Tel: 0022-177-6864656
(Principal Attorney)

CRY BABY CRY...............

Received: from [41.83.12.13]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 05:11:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE HELP ME

Good afternoon darling. How are you today, hope your alright Darling I got your mail and have seen the attached letter from the lawyer, I am worried about the money (US$950 dollar) needed to give to lawyer to get the remaining two documents. I do not have any money with me or have possibilities to raise money.

You are already aware of my condition/situation here in the hostel. Please help me out with the lawyer's expenses. I do not have any money with me. We do not even feed well here in the hostel. Please, you will take back every expenses you make to complete the transfer into your bank account, after you have taken your commission. please help me in the name of God. I know that you are capable to help me because I prayed to God before I chose you. please all my hope is on you.

Please, send the money to the lawyer. Contact him and ask him to give you instruction/directives on how to send the money to him. You can write the lawyer and make the request by yourself, he will take your request more seriously. Honey you can call me with the reverend's Tel number if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call. Darling i really miss you and i love you with a my hear, darling i cant wait to see you. Have a nice day and i hope to hear from you. Your beloved Diana

BECAUSE ORIGINAL SCENARIO FAILED, TRY NOW WITH THE COMPENSATION SCENARIO:

Received: from [41.83.14.142]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 07:14:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THANKS A LOT

Hello Dear Mr ”xxxxxxx”

How is your day? hope fine. Good news for you. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I'm in London. for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past encouragement and your attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact this new Rev in Senegal his name is Rev William Bell, ask him to send you the total ($300.000.00) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev ( [email protected]) his phone is +221-772 215 856. instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev William he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards, yours Diana
Last edited by soldierfortune on Tue May 15, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#94292 by ratt84 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:22 pm
euro.tenderfields.com
dianamartinfaye
dianamartinfaye: love
female, 24 y/o dakar, Senegal
I am female
Looking for male
Your real name diana
Headline love
Desired Relationship Love
My date of birth 1987-06-24
My match age 24-99
Social
Occupation love
Religion Shinto
Children No
Drinking Quit
Physical Features
Body Type Slim
State, City dakar

Hello,
my name is Diana i will like to be your friend, please send your email address to my box,([email protected]) so that i will send my photo to you and tell you more about me, i want for your soonest reply, have a
nice day.