Information on romance scams and scammers.
#103020 by Marylinb Fri May 18, 2012 10:47 pm
received yesterday.... :laugh-s:

From mike dealler Fri May 18 03:34:56 2012
X-Apparently-To:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: jtHiNp4WLDvDwIaDRbi.gtU0sP74VfBVBpYCEKUKz3BFIRQw
86vXuoZP_UnnUMzrUTN1xrdJVtJJ5TXw5tqwPkbQHUQGkit5.OBbsMdFaBE2
ZWvPUaHrGbfkLEpRcNWCisPDADp3nhQcR2PAJs9hy8Y4OnfRs8lghcIkc8t2
rRb6amRIneO5ADtCCfLp5Ni4w4u1sUlSo8b2AfHFWW2WkvvhF7d0YrvGqqHC
uBV.ppBDbT.IFdWPjT6SA.DHD0EGqsIsd8gRthg84VaDHG555x76VMAcGDnH
XIhfX2PgqPv4llG5QwVL1NM37EqQgT0rsHrVhfHD5Nf0oCy2l0jrhNLxloUf
u8FRGuIU2Uk4h4sJPHmKB6Wf.VwE1w.YO.aXcPAYxS8OOxy9hNTJRmq3U0vf
AQGH.vQQMJhP6vGjm6hwGWJ.BYKfUyrSKatQ58j_6eQ68NBqATMHuiSuF52h
o.4W1dgCAayfJQn4sw7HXR5MvQZnEevhpMf_eF95r4gcpaTdj4dY3iBobpQZ
RCaBcOSX6lJpuTI9KRP026S95gjwbaMZ.tH_9VUA7ASwrF2CIPWsZlS3WVs2
NkNVqCnr8Q5HEtqhA_LALk8ncWDi.ewaDnnComGQDVw9az0dnSXDRhyh43J_
ajFoO_nbbv0hyhnoXGZtwomh1kunXRas7GQHt09jd__4CjvO_s8_nVc2AbUj
6UT1RznAoR4o6tSiiyCYJ1LnRl7CnEbJoqsbkSCg_MVebdg19iqDVCXY0Jwz
IUtiHrzrhiEWeevANaJ4FWCsS6QEt9hc85XpDM6vRB39hNlbSzc2MzwoeJ9w
gaVPiBEY5.zIaDhgqNR5QcNLqIGo.OkrmpPYK5FwJLpR6OGZkAOXB4NP_qsp
FwhAlj4VOePYUqh2D8owbnJGrQxxgEZE4ZcfCevVlX.KcjM2DBqwYAvEW6TO
T1W8W8BMhV4IsEwAxUvDmU_VNxOYNrWBnwdr_hT3CWQlzfMZqVOxUO1VTp3P
y032Hd0k
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.90.254]
Authentication-Results: mta1149.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm15-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.90.254)
by mta1149.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 18 May 2012 03:34:58 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm15.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 May 2012 10:34:57 -0000
Received: from [98.138.86.157] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 May 2012 10:34:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1015.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 May 2012 10:34:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 95847 invoked by uid 60001); 18 May 2012 10:34:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1337337297; bh=CYejbPjuDcD14RrS4XdD9WNF55tfeWMJayFFGvHw4Ks=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=6MOaCtjUb5VY+BrqWj25CCv6nVGbFqtHAmc8M65Ql7TZDKMozQp2pHjPpbUbKli/+l9onXCEHDuubf8qkWUrVK0OOtml69w54DBl0nlbsp3aLosdJWhh/PeJiW/vmcV0FqjQj+Vs2U5+1SU45peFI9qLVG6t0xNcmUxhBNXO6RA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=J9n96hHURzACjGozK5GqnNsmv4w+AlwtgGTp6Cfw87AFLJgBrz4Yn0tNIy4GAZtchOTzopdvTl7y4mGdy/8BbshYswKxp/B6PErm5lRuaSLJtlCKgnYJs82ULeOprKZPjs573V8l156G+9QZNfMR4EgSPh4vDhZ5zHOwIAY0qa4=;
X-YMail-OSG: Bo3pjREVM1m2NT9SVgiBXsjboXN5tbAycDFG5b_zhTiu8WZ
vRTGi7ZIYDTini7upTvq8OGTAs3wKqR06RNSshHEuQ4FC52awOwlC5P0ozHN
L0_URqxgu43JTGecdCxAtfkiNChLhOxfXVmxCEyoqBpGQE.azAnfzWZoxkl5
aw7QLFX6t0Ctnxlu064o.O1FgntOjMaFD8G7USeSEorNfot.xeS1zwuRIRet
fPCPLTzXsJErDB1BsnjPHPjDhkuCqMNeU5p0J81cuoT2e5yPOTHLXCCb6crt
1oSwipyFNo1n7v9g1iqgJpFwdoQghnclzHacDTq0aUFTvMoakoua0j1aLr7W
XaTVezaB.UoCn5jn8I0IMtUK8pxOrKYQnP5JqvbyuPqhi9e_UCei9kJHtag_
9IUUh6A--
Received: from [41.138.186.163] by web121204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 18 May 2012 03:34:56 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 03:34:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: tell me about you....
To:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-944809811-782768172-1337337296=:95692"
Content-Length: 3386

Hello Darling
I really have interest in you .......... Relationship is not a question of how much love you have in the beginning, but it’s a question of how much love you are able to build at the end and the memories we share…. I will love to keep in touch with you.
I was born in the state New york..USA....we are two in number that our parent give birth...my father's name is David while my mum name is Cynthia....i was married in at the age of 25years old and i met her in the higher institution...that is New York international University........we give birth of our first born in 3years later and second one in 4years later....11 years later my wife got an accident when she was going to market..A trailer hitted her her,cos i bought a nice car that she is using during that time....And ever since dead have never talk to any woman.....I have a friend tony is the one that force to this online dating...And i thank God that i meet the right person which is you....This is the 1 month time that is i sign in to Facebook and i got you my Maryland,i am know my dream is coming true and i cant lie too you,right now in maryland and here i live...........And i work i am as Sivil Servant...who travel through out the world.............that is all i can tell you my Darling.....
MISSING YOU MIKE.............

Advertisement

#103061 by Spook Sat May 19, 2012 5:59 am

Presently active on yahoo IM...and its not General Petraeus :laugh-s:

#114546 by Spook Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:40 pm
netlog
andersonbernardconel
anderson bernard
45 years old - male - United States

I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance. I have established some very well thoughtout career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world.
What is your full name?
When is your birthday?
Where do you live?
Do you work? If so, what is your profession?
Do you have siblings? How many?
Are you married yet or in a date ?o
How long were u married with your ex?
What happened...did u cheat on him ?
What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite Drink?
I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance. I have established some very well thoughtout career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world.

[email protected]
you can live your yours too
#133860 by missmalta Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:47 pm
hi this man is calling me, after one month i know the photo is not him, but i knew from his voice he was africain , sent him a bad email to day, he using the name Morgan Taylor
#133862 by missmalta Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:55 pm
Hello My Dear
How are you doing today? I hope you went to church is very important know matter how busy we are,at least for the life we are living today,well i am happy to hear from you again it show you have feelings,meanwhile i most tell you the only truth i dont have any other profile for gods sake i am not here to play around i dont even frequent here since i meet you i am a very busy man i was sign into this dating site by my mother because she really want me to get married again for i have being single for more than five years, if you read my mail very well you will understand this is my first time of doing this, alright can you send me your phone number i will try to recharge and call you,i am not happy with this allegation is as if i dont have anything doing,i really want you to know that i am a guinea person, even if you dont want to continue with me,so pleas can i now have your phone number i need to be cleared from this insult and also to let you know i am telling you the only truth, alright to prove you view this i send you a picture of me and my daughter with her school teacher in my house, may be later if my mom get alright i will also give you her phone number to speak with her
Have a nice weekend and Remain blessed...
#133863 by missmalta Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:56 pm
Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your mail and caring over my mom, i really appreciate dont bother your self about the money i will try to take care of that, How are you and our kids.Sorry for my late responding i travel to China but i will be back in Malaysia Thursday, So what where you doing today. You have got nice words and you seem to be my rightful soul mate.I have never brought any woman into my home,because i dont want it to affect my darling daughter till when she is matured.I have been single for the past 5 years and have never had any woman in my life since then till now, i just really need a woman in life again forever.Someone to always love me and i will in return love her too .My daughter will be her kids and hers will be mine,our lil angels will never use the word STEP for us.We are One Family and will always be till eternity. i send two pictures of mine for you pleas view it ......
My instincts keeps telling me,that you are my real and true Soul mate.As for me,i believe that for every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it. You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person.When feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.It is better to go for someone who loves you, rather than someone who you love.
What is more important to us,the love we share, the memories we have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in an instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.This is because Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.(1 Timothy 1:5)
I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if I have no love, this does me no good.(1 Corinthians 13:1-13)when one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize.(Proverbs 31:10-11). i hope you dont mind having your phone number to communicate and keep in touch
Please take care of yourself
Stay and always remain blessed..
#133864 by missmalta Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:57 pm
Hello Angel,
How are you doing... I hope you are alright, i am glad to read your reply, my job is two stressful now, but i try to reply you, my mom is still in the hospital taking injection getting ready for the surgery my daughter Nancy is with her i communicate with them and doctor, three times in a day i pray everything goes successful, meanwhile I will like to share more about myself, and will appreciate if you feel free to express more about yourself, so we see if we can blend may be spend the rest of our life together.as i told you i have been to alot of Countries around the world like France, Germany, Australia, malaysia, Canada, Italy and Spain.do to my kind of job, actually I really want to get married again because i know that, even though one has got the whole world and doesn't have a true companion, then one is incomplete. Without being told, i feel that you might be a virtuous and adorable woman. I always want love, peace and harmony to reign in my family, to have a united and happy family forever. Life isn't about waiting for that one storm to pass. It's about getting out there and dancing in its rain.i only drink red wine,i dont take drugs or any other thing, can you send me some of your pictures.

I rarely share intimate information with anyone except my true best friend, who is my partner, and so wouldn't want my partner to talk about our life with anyone else.so pleas lets be matured keep our secrete between our self I expect the woman I love to be honest,sincere and true to me, as i will be to her with all my heart. I don't feel the need to be checking up on her, as suspicious thoughts almost never cross my mind. When I start something new, I expect it to work out. I tend to get going right away and trust that I can correct problems along the way, rather than having to do long periods of research before I begin.

How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. I believe no lapse of time or distance of place can lessen the friendship of those who are persuaded of each others worth.. Though miles may lie between us, we're not far apart for friendship doesn't count the miles, its only measured by the heart. Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better wont begin, lets forget about our past heartbreaking relationship and forge ahead.we aren't gating younger any more
I promise, you cant wait to witness that true love, just as, I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep, which means i will also lay my life for that special woman, only if she real and true for me... I have allowed my instincts to take control over my search for my soul mate and i am hoping that you have been packaged from Heaven to me. The biggest obstacle of love is the fear of not being loved. .

Angel, i will also like to know more about you.This is my number here in malaysia +60163788395 your free to call any time, i only have two weeks to finish.my job here in malaysia, if we understand our self and you accept to be my life partner with all your heart definitely i most come and meet you and your parents in Australia to do what ever the request then we can plans how and were to start a new life together, but first communication is very important in any relationship because a good communication is the oil that lubricates the frictions of life.
#133865 by missmalta Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 pm
Hello My Dear
How are you doing today? i hope your feeling good i really want to thank you for responding my mail,i am also happy hearing from you because i was worried i have not getting your reply,yes your right we are suppose to see each other in webcam but here i am is a Muslim country so the computer we use here for our job dont have such thing i am only here to do my job and go back but i will send you pictures me and my daughter, is my mother that told me about dating site since i am always busy so that i can use my free time in there to search for a lady luckily i meet you and i also thank god for you so my dear i promise to be sincere and honest to you in what ever you want to know about me and my family i am a man of integrity a family oriented man also believe have the fear of god in me and i always keep my words i have been single for more than five years without any woman in my life but to make my daughter
and my mom happy i have to get married again or do you have any man in your life because i dont want to jump into another man relationship,pleas if i use any bad words on you just let me know i will correct myself, we need to be open minded to each other by correcting our mistake by doing this we are leaning more about our self so pleas tel me more about your self and family ..have you being married before,how long have you been single,do you have kids,how many and do you consider receiving my daughter as your own daughter too,what do you do for a living,i need to hear and know your real feelings before we continue, your so beautiful to be single..
Take good care and remain blessed i,m looking forward hearing from you ...
#133866 by missmalta Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:59 pm
Hello Angel,
How are you doing... I hope you are alright, i am glad to read your reply, my job is two stressful now, but i try to reply you, my mom is still in the hospital taking injection getting ready for the surgery my daughter Nancy is with her i communicate with them and doctor, three times in a day i pray everything goes successful, meanwhile I will like to share more about myself, and will appreciate if you feel free to express more about yourself, so we see if we can blend may be spend the rest of our life together.as i told you i have been to alot of Countries around the world like France, Germany, Australia, malaysia, Canada, Italy and Spain.do to my kind of job, actually I really want to get married again because i know that, even though one has got the whole world and doesn't have a true companion, then one is incomplete. Without being told, i feel that you might be a virtuous and adorable woman. I always want love, peace and harmony to reign in my family, to have a united and happy family forever. Life isn't about waiting for that one storm to pass. It's about getting out there and dancing in its rain.i only drink red wine,i dont take drugs or any other thing, can you send me some of your pictures.

I rarely share intimate information with anyone except my true best friend, who is my partner, and so wouldn't want my partner to talk about our life with anyone else.so pleas lets be matured keep our secrete between our self I expect the woman I love to be honest,sincere and true to me, as i will be to her with all my heart. I don't feel the need to be checking up on her, as suspicious thoughts almost never cross my mind. When I start something new, I expect it to work out. I tend to get going right away and trust that I can correct problems along the way, rather than having to do long periods of research before I begin.

How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. I believe no lapse of time or distance of place can lessen the friendship of those who are persuaded of each others worth.. Though miles may lie between us, we're not far apart for friendship doesn't count the miles, its only measured by the heart. Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better wont begin, lets forget about our past heartbreaking relationship and forge ahead.we aren't gating younger any more
I promise, you cant wait to witness that true love, just as, I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep, which means i will also lay my life for that special woman, only if she real and true for me... I have allowed my instincts to take control over my search for my soul mate and i am hoping that you have been packaged from Heaven to me. The biggest obstacle of love is the fear of not being loved. .

Angel, i will also like to know more about you.This is my number here in malaysia +60163788395 your free to call any time, i only have two weeks to finish.my job here in malaysia, if we understand our self and you accept to be my life partner with all your heart definitely i most come and meet you and your parents in Australia to do what ever the request then we can plans how and were to start a new life together, but first communication is very important in any relationship because a good communication is the oil that lubricates the frictions of life.