Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#110421 by Grunt Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:11 am
I am actually looking for a wise learned woman who

can love me and my son because after the death of

my lovely wife, my little prince terry has not

found a motherly care. Life without a woman is

meaningless and it makes a man incomplete. Since I

lost my wife, I have not met any woman that loves

me… not until last week.i was reading a margazine

i saw the site advert and says there are good

women like you there now i joined and have you am

so happy…. I am very lucky to have met someone

like you… i want you to be serious with me and

always send me a mail if you dont really mind

dear. am ready to relocate to where ever i find

true love so on the course of this, distance is

not a barrier and it can never be because am ready

to relocate to where ever i find true love hope

you dont mind. all we need is constant

communications to know each other better.

Hope to read from you soon

much regards

richi

X-Originating-IP: [41.203.64.134]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012
#110423 by Grunt Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:22 am
pictures of this scammer

also here:
linkedin.com/pub/terry-bacon/1b/a98/606
terry bacon
hike at MINE
Greater Atlanta Area
Writing and Editing
#110425 by Grunt Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:39 am
2nd pic sent

also here:

most probably the original ???
profile from 2007 on FB
Andy Lewington-Mawer
Studied at Salisbury University
Lives in Winchester, Hampshire
In a relationship
From Whitchurch, Hampshire, United Kingdom

facebook.com
uid 100000282089346
Richi Anderson
Worked at The Navigators
Studied at Western Kentucky University
#110428 by Grunt Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:50 am
3rd pic sent
caption: Ray

also here:
facebook.com
McDowell Rich
private profile

facebook.com
Robert Mitten
Worked at Archaeologist
Studied at University of Florida, Jacksonville

philippinesdatingwomen.com
prince111
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: dublin
City: dublin

In my own words:
I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, cheerful, hardworking, dedicated, intelligent, confident, genuine, honest, sincere, fun and easy to carry. I am very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat well, exercise and healthy living. I stay active and have fun doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, that values honesty and trust. That is what I am everything and if you do not, you have nothing. I think it's important to understand and accept the strengths and weaknesses of others. It is important to have the passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughs i firmly believe that. I have strong family values and morality and love for my son who is 5 years. She is the most beautiful and unique family I have now, should we have a relationship and once you get to know her your heart is stolen before it can! I'm very involved, volunteer and I handle importing of raw Agricultural materials from other country to my country, i am self employed importer, i have my own company which I manage alone. I honor my commitments, enjoy being a devoted father, or even a family man I find someone who appreciates quality.

Looking for:
I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, cheerful, hardworking, dedicated, intelligent, confident, genuine, honest, sincere, fun and easy to carry. I am very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat well, exercise and healthy living. I stay active and have fun doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, that values honesty and trust. That is what I am everything and if you do not, you have nothing. I think it's important to understand and accept the strengths and weaknesses of others. It is important to have the passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughs i firmly believe that. I have strong family values and morality and love for my son who is 5 years. She is the most beautiful and unique family I have now, should we have a relationship and once you get to know her your heart is stolen before it can! I'm very involved, volunteer and I handle importing of raw Agricultural materials from other country to my country, i am self employed importer, i have my own company which I manage alone. I honor my commitments, enjoy being a devoted father, or even a family man I find someone who appreciates quality.
#110430 by Grunt Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 am
QP
True Love
47 / Hombre
United States
Usuario desde 30/05/12

same profile pic as the 3rd pic he sent

akojo.com
Harryfoster20
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Children: None :lol:

latino.tenderfields.com
harryfoster20
I NEED TRUE LOVE
hombre, 47 anos dublin, Ireland
Ocupacion self employed
Ninos 1 :lol:

latineuro.com
Code: GB543
Harryfoster20
Map London, London, United Kingdom

netlog.com
harryfoster20
male - 47 years, Dublin, Ireland
Name harry foster