Information on romance scams and scammers.
#2561 by Ralph Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:44 am
Romance scams are very diverse and may lead to a variety of different ways that the scammers will use to steal your money.

Following is the scripted emails of one particular scammer, it is just a small example of the kind of emails they will send and will show some key points to look out for

First you will normally be contacted on a dating site or other site where people come together, the initial contact will be something like this

Hello there how are you doing?io just go thru profile and i found it is loving i will like to know you better if you dont mind baby here you can add me so that i can show you my self ok (an email address may be provided here which could be any one of dozens of email addresses used by just this one particular scammer) Now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) i dont know if its you ?
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded and hard working which will be able to control my business in future if he likes.
c
yesller...

Note the poor grammar

If you reply you will get an email such as this one,

Thanks for having interest in me ,i will like to tell you somethings about me.... My name is jade johnson ,i was born in the year 1982 which means am gonna clock 25 yrs old this very new yr.
I model for clothing companies i do travel overseas almost twice in a year for my work,i am presently in nigeria,modelling for a clothing company which i ll gonna be back to the states in 2 weeks time.I dont know if u care to meet me in person.i LIVE IN oklahoma. (or any other place she may decide to pretend to live) I am single since i had caught my fiancee red handed im my room sleeping with my best friend..but i have erased there path from my heart we took to meet in life.

Now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) i dont know if its you ?
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded and hard working which will be able to control my business in future if he likes.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 27-50 bcos i belive age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life with.
Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a love,relationship (Mr Right) i dont know if its you ?
do get back to me ok...
bye.

Note again, poor grammar and some of the previous email has been repeated, repeating parts of their script is very common.

Then this,
Whether or not you answer any of the questions you will still receive much the same reply

Its my very good pleasure to read from you and also know much about you and
i am very happy you are the first member that talk to me on this
site...life is good and it is okay and fine..how is life treating you
overthere ?
And i will like to ask u some questions below :

1..what do u like in a lady ?

2..are u a player or for real ?

3..are u single,married or divorced?

4..do u have kids ?

5..what do you do for a living?

6..tell me about urself ?

7..what do u do for fun and in your free time?

8.. Whats your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet.

9..how do you treat your woman
Hope to hear back from you soonest.

Then this email will come in presuming you answered the 9 questions and anticipating you will ask the same questions of her, about this stage some of your email will be read and some questions may be answered

How are you and work,hope all is well with you ? its my very great pleasure to hear from you back,its really make my days with the lovely email you sent to me and i like the way you answer my question .

For me,i like going to beaches,watching,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffe.

Yea,i am for real,bcos i dont have time for playing games around,bcos its very awwful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well, relationship can mean two things: 1) it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists 2) relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level. So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definetly have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.

I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man,he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and Ill reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.

This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn man are a majoy turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and
basically openminded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.

Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him.

Well,i cant wait to hear from you soonest.

Hope you are thinking about me ?

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Poor grammar and poor spelling which you will find deteriorates further as the scam progresses

Ok, now things start to get a little weird, 4 emails in and she thinks she is falling in love with you, some victims will twig at this but sadly many don’t

am so happy to read from you ,you make me happy whenever i read from you its just as if i have gotten to know you for the past 10 years ,
so i will like to let you know that presently i am in nigeria for my work ,i model for a clothing company here in nigeria which i do come there twice in a year and this is my second and last time of coming this year .
I am coming back to the state in 3 weeks time bcos i am planning for my vacation by then and i will also like to meet you in person,i stay in (this address will change depending on which country he is pretending to be from at the moment). I had never been married,but i want to get marry soonest and i dont have any kids of my own right now,i like listening to R&B slows and sometimes Raggae. i have more pics ,but its not yet scanned ,so i will make sure i get it scan and send to you by this weekend.
Now,i think you've known much about me and i too already known much about you i think ?
I love being with kids and want kids at least 1 boy 1 girl ,i dont know if thats what you like or want ?
So,what do you want us to call it between you and i,are we starting a new relationship or friends or what do you want us to call it.
hope you do think about me.
love to read from you soonest.

Presently in Africa is another key give away, as is about to travel to Africa, of course that is where they were and always have been.

Common jobs they say they have;

For the ones pretending to be women;
Model
Work for a charity or aid organisation
Work for (or father works for) an oil company

For those who are targeting women;
Oil company employee
Engineer
Architect
Art dealer / antiques dealer
Gold dealer
Construction contractor

More loving lines of seduction

Thanks for ur reply in time i do understand everythings you are talking about and i will also like to meet you when i come back to state.

I Just want to make this time to tell u that any time i have one new message its make me feel like a complete woman in the world cos u make my dream comes true .

In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.

You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....
Sitting here and thinking back as to how you have made my life so much better, I could never begin to tell you what your love means to me. You have shown me countless times how you care and how you believe in me, how you have given me the strength to give up something that has had a hold of my life for a very long time, without you I don't think I could be following my dreams, much less having someone like you standing beside me.

I know I tell you all the time how amazing you are, and Sweet, you ARE! You're an incredible Man; there is nothing I believe you can't do. The way you make me feel is like nothing I've ever felt before. I know I'm a very impatient person and I'm trying like hell to do the right thing, but the more time I spend with you and the more time we talk and do things together makes me realize that this is our life's plan, this is how our path of forever is suppose to happen, and sometimes I know it's hard for us to deal with but in the end, we'll be stronger and able to handle just about anything that comes our way ... we got thru the hard part, Sweet, now all we have is the downhill side.

You have brought out a part in me that I put away a long time ago and thought I'd never be able to find again. You make everything so simple and easy for me to let go and with you in my life I don't need to hide that part of me anymore. What you make me feel for you is nothing short of the ultimate happiness. You are in my thoughts, my dreams, my desires, but most of all my heart!

You are my Mr Right, my sweetheart, my Sweet, and most of all my future Husband! I love you now and always, today, tomorrow, and forever!

Love always,

Here are her answers to her own questions, you can get hits on many of the unusual lines in there if you do internet searches, try doing an exact search on this line for yourself and see how many hits you get "For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikinin,movies shows,musical"

How are you and work,hope all is well with you ? Iits my very great pleasure to hear from you back,its really make my days with the lovely email you sent to me and i like the way you answer my question .

For me,i like going to beaches in my Bikinin,movies shows,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffe from a small window.
Yea,i am for real,bcos i dont have time for playing games around,bcos its very awwful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well, relationship can mean two things: 1) it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists 2) relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level.

So, I think at this point, given the amount of time we have e-mail one another, we definetly have a friendship forming based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant.

I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative.

For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man,he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.

What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.

This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways.

They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn man are a majoy turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and
basically openminded.

I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.

I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's there solacing me is more than good enough.

Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him. I would like to meet someone who will be protective of me.

I had never been married,but i want to get marry soonest and i dont have any kids of my own right now,i like listening to R&B slows or sometimes Rap. Yea i have a pics of smiling one,but its not yet scanned ,so i will make sure i get it scan and send to you by this weekend.

Now,i think you've known much about me and i too already known much about you i think ?
I love being with kids and want kids at least 1 boy 1 girl ,i dont know if thats what you like or want ?

So,what do you want us to call it between you and i,are we starting a new relationship or friends or what do you want us to call it.

Well,i cant wait to hear from you soonest.

Hope you are thinking about me ?
Hope to hear from you soonest

OK, she’s really falling for you now

I AM GETTINT TO LOVE YOU
Thanks for ur reply in time i do understand everythings u are talking about and i like ur profile that is why i contract you and i dont want you to take advantages of me with that.
I am very happy to hear back from you and i am glad you are also interested in me,well,i will like to tell you something about me.... My name is Jade Williams (take note that this scammer uses many names) ,i was born in the year 1978 which means am gonna clock 28 yrs old this very new yr,am Us Citizen but school in Uk where i study computer eng, my mom was Uk citizen and why my dad was Us citizen i live with my parent in Us but somes months ago i lost my parent in car accident so i stay alone and am the only child of my parent.
I come down to Nigeria to sell computer cos there is trade fair taking place in Nigeria for 1 month so i have been there for like 2 weeks now,So i am in Nigeria right now i am coming back to State in 2 weeks time I dont know if u care to meet me in person.
(this section will change, it could be that she works with her dad who is an oil contractor who has money in a box, of course these are all lies, the only truth is that HE is in Nigeria) I am single since ihad caught my fiancee red handed im my room sleeping with my best friend..but i have erased there path we took to met in my life.
Now,i looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) i dont know if its you ?
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 20-60 bcos i belive age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back.
Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spendthe rest of my life with. I am looking for a love,relationship (Mr Right) i dont know if its you ?
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely and open minded .
Hope to hear from you soonest.

They will attempt to garner sympathy from you and show how honest and trustworthy they are

Common past misfortunes include;
Caught their partner cheating on them (often with their best friend)
Partner died in a car crash
Small children (in the case of the males) who he has to care for all by himself
Parents died in a car crash
No relatives
Lost passports
They have been robbed and are now stranded
They have been assaulted and now in hospital

There could be a hotel bill format

Dear ,
How are you and your work ? i hope all is well with you baby. I am really sorry for the late reply , it was due to hotel's internet here that was disconnected due to the bill i am owing them
Darling i wish to meet you in person too but i am facing a hell right now here.
What happened is that the hotel management here where i checked in has siezed my ticket cos i am owing them the bill . Though it was meant to be paid by my promoter but he was called on emergency to UK that his wife was at the hospital for child delivery. He promised to be back here in few days but things turned around when he lost his wife and the unborn child.
He later wrote to me that he has spent all the money with himand my money too on his late wife at the hospital before her death at the hospital. He doesnt have any money with him again to send to me.
I am frustrated here and i need help but those that are suppose to help me are not ready nor willing to help.
My heart is weak and i am frustrated and confused right now. I dont know if there is anyway you can help me out , i dont mind paying you back when i get home sweety.
I wont be able to write more than this for now, i will write to you later but i hope to hear from you before i wrote you
yours always,

A ready script in case you go quiet

Hello my love,
How are you and your work sweetheart ? I hope all is well with you my love.
Dear , i am concen about your silence to me now sweety. I have been feeling lonely and rejected here sweety .
I dont even know how to tell you the exact way i feel about you my love .
Now i think its the hight time to let you know how i feel now sweety .
I just want to let you know that i dont really like the way you left me here so unkind and the way you have decided to leave me here in the rain. If truely you love me like you told me sweety , i know you will never leave me alone here my love .
With all you've done for me sweety , i want you to know that you dont have top stop talkin g to me this time my love , i told you about whati have been able to do here my love .
I have spoken to them at the aorport here and the B T A has been reduced for me , i told you that they had accepted that i should bring half of the money they told me earlier and if you dont wanna give me that sweety , you can just please help me with that my love . I wanna be home with you sweety.
I want you to know that it does not make any sense if you should just abandon me here with all you've done for me sweety . Its just the last step for me to do and leave here immediatelly sweety.
I also want you to know that you dont have to listen to what your friends or anybody say over there , infact i really wanna come to you and proof ALL OF THEM WRONG sweety . Just let me do this sweety.
I wat you to know that i have been looking all around for help but those that i thought could help me here were just asking me for sex which i would never give room for ok....
Hope you would get back to me and tell me that you love me sweety cos i love you so much .... more than you think i do swetheart .
THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU'VE DONE MUCH FOR ME THAN TO STOP NOW SWEETY !
love always ,

Note the use of “Sweety” throughout, they do this because it is easier than putting your name in throughout the script

Common pet names they use are;
Babe
Baby
Hunny
Dearest
Sweety

Perhaps there has been an accident

Hello my dearest love,
How are you and your work ? Hope all is well with you my love ? How are your children sweetheart ? I hope all is well with them my love. Thanks so much for the money you gave me and i would have e mailed you earlier but the doctor wont let me get out of the hospital because of my health condition.
Dear , i am so sorry that i couldnt tell you what has happened to me all this while , darling what happened is that on my way to FEDEX , i had an accident and driver of the cab i was in died immediatelly but i was taken to the hospital by the passers by . Though i had no physical wound on me except for some marks on my leg and arm , nothing happened to my face and other parts of my body but the doctor told me that the shock i had was so much that it took me four days before i could opened my eyes and realised i was in the hospital, but i am happy that i am getting better now .
Dear , Mrs Nuga herself was so worried cos she didnt know where i was for days, i could only give her address to the doctor when i woke up from the shock. She was so worried and she told me that it could have taken lesser days for me to wake up if the Hospitals here had been standard enough like ours out there .
Dear , i have to get out of the hospital to read from you and i was shoked again when you told me that you wanna move on to another relationship .
My love, tell me that was not true sweetheart. I know you didnt mean that from your heart cos you know all that we've been through my love.
i also want you to know that you are the only one for me , THE REASON WHY I'M ALIVE IS YOU !
Dear , pls and pls , dont do this to me cos it would be like you were telling me to commit sucide, pls , you know i love you so much.
I would be going to the FEDEX tommorrow as soon as i am discharged from the hospital . Mrs Nuga has helped me to call them and tell them what happened and they promised to get the stuff sent to the new address i would give them tommorrow and that they would make it get to you as soon as possible cos she told them the reason for the urgency.
Please bear with me my love . Thanks so much for you extravagance understanding .
I love you so much from the bottom of my heart . I will never stop loving you sweetheart.... I SWEAR TO IT .
Thanks my love

love always ,

Or the modelling agency burnt down and she needs money to pay for the hotel

How are u and your work ,hope things are moving well with u over there?I really missed u my love.
i am so sorry for coming to u for this,i have been waiting for u to come online so i can tell u this ,but i dont know why i do miss u online.
Well,i dont know who could really help me out of this shit i am right now,but i will be glad if you can help me with the little you can.
All what happened was that the company i model for got burn and we havent been paid befor it happened ,so now i am stressed up here in Nigeria,my whole life has tired me,bcos i dont even understand how things are going right now.

Now,the hotel management i mean the hotel i stay here in nigeria decided to send me out of the hotel this week bcos of the higher bills i am owning them,i would have pay all this bills,but just bcos of the clothing company that was burnt and all there raw materials and the products was burn and they were in a great lost right now.
I need you to understand that am going through a lot in my life and i want you to know that no matter the situation i find myself in, God is in control and he would see to it that i don't suffer,i've been through a lot and am still going through the same pain,but i know that with God all things r possible and he would find a way of helping me out,i was owing about $1060,but i was able to sell the rest of what i could and pay $700 out of the money,but right now,there's no way that i can pay the rest,i just hope and pray that with you,the church and the pastor and God they would be raise at least part of the amount and i would be able to leave here.
Please i am pleading to you,the more i stay here,my bill increases,just please find a way of helping me out of this,i know that i'm putting my burden upon you,but understand that i've nowhere to go and nobody i can hold on to and no shoulder that i can lean,just please help me and God would continue to bless you and guide you and care for you.I would be hoping to hear from you soon.Please do get back to me ontime so i ll know what to do .
thanks.
bye.
with all my love

Please help me, I am all alone and nobody has sent me money in days

How are you and how is everything with you over there,hope all is going fine?
Its my very great pleasure to hear back from you,bcos you really make my day with your lovely mail and your concern about me.
I am very sorry for the late respond,Well,i just want to let you know that i am facing a lot of hell right here in Nigeria for now,which no one is ready to help or assist me on it,so i just decided to keep my problem to my self,but i found it out that its killing me slow slow which is turning my life to a lot of stress and hell here right now.... Even some people are in the positiong to help you out or assist you,but they wont just do.
I am very sorry that i wont be able to write more than this,but i promise i will do later.
Hope to hear back from you before then.

Here are some other variations on the falling in love script

How are you and your work? hope all is well with you. I really love the way you anwered my questions. It is touching and i thank God i met you.
I want you to answer these Qs as well.
1...Tell me what these factors means to you in a relationship.
Trust, Faithfulness, Honesty, Commitments, Care, Love, Endurance, Sacrifice and Understanding.
2...Tell me what Love, courtship, Sex, Marriage and Family means to you.
3... Love, Luxury, Family, Friends, Family, Kids, Time, Work, Fun, Games, Clubbing, Wife.
Could you list them in other of priority to you.
4... Loneliness, Frustration, Pains, Anger, Patience.
Have you ever being through any of these? Tell me what they mean to you.
5... What are your plans for new relationship now?
6... When a woman is fed up, what can you do about it?
7... Are you patience? tell me about your temper.
8... What would you do if your woman goes nutty?
9... Have you ever had any case with the police or any other memeber of the public?
10... Have you ever made any secret deal with someone?
If your answer to the last two is YES, tell me when and how it happened.
hope to hear from you soonest.

yours,
Sarah. (yes the name changes constantly)

More falling in love options

Dear...,
How are you and your family? hope all is well with you. I really appreciate your intelligent and the brillinat way you answered my questions. It always amasing to me i must confess hun.
I hope you are true and real cos i dont like people toiling with my emotions.
With all we have known about each other, i think we should get more closer by sharing some intimate matters together.
You are the only person that keeps me cool and your e mails gives me much joy each time i read from you, and i wish you can see how i feel when i read from you.
I want you to tell me the kind of person you are looking for and i would tell you mine too.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

yours,

The, I am so truthful and need to be careful email

Dear....,
How are you and your work? hope all is well with you over there. Thank you for your promise and your wish to love me, but this is the truth from my heart to you cos i know how i feel and there is one thing that i like to potray in all i do and this is nothing but truth. Though i am having feelings for you but i am still thinking about it cos i dont want to be hurt, so i need to be careful.
If the feelings i have for you keep growing then i would know that this is love that i'm feeling and all i mean is that if this is true love TIME WILL TELL.
Hope you are not hurt with this. I will have to think about it anyway.
Can't wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours,

I have seen this scammer nearly rip off a friend of mine and I have spent many hours getting information on this particular scammer who has been in operation for many years.

Please dont be the next victim
Advertisement

#62401 by lunastregata Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 pm
I received the same letter :)

" I need someone who is gonna be caring, loving, understanding, loyal, honest and always truthful, am really ready to settle down and have a home. I need more than just loving, it has to be a matured minded woman.
I really don't know what more i could say, i like going to beaches but do not ejoy it alone, I like movie shows, musical concerts. arts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee from a small window.
Yeah, i am for real, because i don't have time for playing games around, its very awful when someone hurt another good feelings... Well, relationship can mean two things, it can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists and relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we aren't at that level. I have been in several situations where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for her and knows how to be appreciative.
For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my woman, she could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss. Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you. ' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.
What does it really mean to be affectionate? I love a woman who can display her affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate.
This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many women out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn women are a major turn off for me. I like a woman who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open minded.
I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A woman who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with. I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for her to be able to comfort me and cheer me up. She doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that she's there solacing me is more than good enough.
Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't stand up for me, even after she told me she loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my girl friend or my wife, and I would always stand up for her. One thing I will always do for my woman is to protect her. I would like to meet someone who will be protective of me.
I have never been married, but i am ready to face the rudiments of matrimony, i want a loving woman soon enough.
I studied criminology, more conception on the scientific/physical approach to crime.. this gave me the impression of going into crime fighting. I worked with the Washington dc police department for 5 years, Then decided to drop and proceed to study gemology in the gemological institute of America, California. This institute is known as GIA. I obtained my degree in metal and jewelry major in the fine Arts category.
I worked with a jeweler in California (Gems of Pala Inc) for 2 years, then had to quit working and establish on my own. Got into the gem business, I travel outside united states to buy gemstones then resale to jewelry companies who use it in jewelry production, its been a really nice business but things isn't going well enough in the united states."