Information on romance scams and scammers.
#26557 by The Enchantress Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:25 pm
Favour Goodluck

Liar and romance/refugee scammer

User names used luckg favour-good good4love good4love55

Claims 23 or 25 years old, dob 9th May, single, never married, living in Dakar, Senegal

Mail address used [email protected]

Messages;

Hello My name is miss favour i saw your profile today on (website)and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life. Please reply me with my email address here ([email protected]) THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN YOURS favour [email protected]

Hello
My name isFAVOUR i'm a beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender and very caring. I am seriously looking for relationship leading to any thing.i saw your profile today on and i think we can write together.please i will like you to contact me through this my email ( [email protected])
thanks for your understanding
take good care
yours in love
FAVOUR

Hello My name is Favour and i'm a beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender and very caring. I am seriously looking for relationship leading to any thing.i saw your profile today and i think we can write together.please i will like you to contact me through this my email([email protected]) thanks for your understanding take good care yours in love Favour

Hello

My name is miss favour iam tall and sexy looking young girl, after reading yourprofile,i will like to have a relationship with you,can you write me
([email protected])
we can start from there,also i will send you my picture,
i will be waiting because i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell. please contact me direct to my private email
([email protected]) take care and lots of love,God bless you
favour

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#26558 by The Enchantress Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 pm
Mail;

My Dear

I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss favour goodluck from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,(never married before,i am 23 years old now) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Dion Goodluck was the managing director of Goodluck Manufacturing industry (W.A) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood..

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by

country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my pictures and I will send another picture in my next mail. I will also like to see your picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours y.
favour

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.