Information on romance scams and scammers.
#26673 by The Enchantress Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:07 am
Mary Olly

Liar and romance scammer

Claims 28 years old, "art dealer" born in the United States of America, living in Etobicoke, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, but presently in Nigeria

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

Mails;

Hello

Thanks for the message. well let me say a few things about myself...I have been out of a relationship 7 months now,I suffered heartbreak from my ex, I didnt know he was sleeping with my best friend and ever since I decided not to go into a relationship. Now I feel I should try to meet that special someone out there who could really be the one for me which is why I am on this site but this time I am trying to be very careful. I want someone that will be sincere to me as I hate being lied to.Okay I like doing alot of things for fun like watching movies,listening to music, spending time with that special someone and more like my workline which gives me an opportunity to do alot of things. Well My Job is to buy and sell artworks mostly Paintings and sculpts.Sometimes I travel just to get suitable artworks to sell,and on rare cases I travel out of canada like right now I am in Nigeria which is in Africa to get local African artworks which should be well marketed in Canada. I am looking to meet someone that is sincere,caring,understanding,romantic and fun to be with.I have attached my pictures...I hope you like them. Why dont you tell me more about yourself....

Mary

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#26674 by The Enchantress Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:08 am
Dear,

I am pleased to read your email,I havent really tried this online dating thing till now...I am kinda bored here in Nigeria when I am not picking artworks from the set out locations.. so I came across this online site while browsing and decided to give it a try.Its good to know a little more about you ..really I want sincerity from you and I want you to be truthful in anything you tell me, I have been with men that hurt me, lied to me, cheated on me, made me cry, made my life feel worthless and I dont want to go through that anymore... Please dont do anything to hurt me if this works out right for us... I cant go through another heart break, I know that I will never do anything to hurt you as I am someone that will never hurt or cheat on anyone but I always seem to be the one that gets hurts,. Well I am willing to answer any questions you have got for me but for now I have some questions for you. what are your likes and dislikes, whats your favorite color and food ? Do you like pets ? If you do ...do you have any ? Also if there is one thing you wish you could change about yourself... what will that be ? ok enough questions for one day I should be back in 3 days and would be nice to meet you up when I get back... Expect your sincere answers to those questions I asked... Wow you would love to come with me to africa?

Bye for now

Mary

You seem to be an open hearted and sincere person and I looking forward to that day I would see you face to face... But, just so you know, I thought I would tell you what I was looking for, and see what you think... All I am looking for is "True Love," no Games, no Playing around, just want to find my soul mate in life...the one man I Will connect with in every way... I do know very much about you, yet any woman that does not treat you with respect, true love, genuine kindness and caring is absolutely a fool. True Love can be given without being shared, but a shared Love still allows for your special loved one to grow. To me, there is nothing more special than a shared Love. One that delights in our loved one's achievements, and growth as a person. One that has no jealousy, anger or mistrust. I believe when I have met the right person, we will believe so completely in each other, and Love each other so completely, that we will trust without hesitation as well....I am a lovingly touchy person. I am not saying that I am perfect but I always try to do right.I like to hold hands, hug and kiss ... when appropriate... I like open affection, but in good taste, not for affection sake. I love to look into my loved one's eyes, and often get accused of starring... But I stare at flowers too, they never complain that I could look at them from when the blossom until they fade away... I like being touched too. Held and having my hair played with... I like simple things. I want my soul mate to be my best friend, so I can always talk with him about anything and be able to work things out when it matters.

Life is so short, why do people make it so complicated by wanting everything they see...and forgetting that we are here to Love one another, not "bed as many as we can" and have nothing true and genuine when our time comes... I believe it takes "a lot of time" to know someone, and when an actual "relationship" does start ... I still believe intimacy should be saved until "you know" they are someone you want to be with. Hope that wasn't too much, but it is honest and all of me...I look forward to reading your thoughts about all I have said..I was born in usa but now live in Etobicoke...I would really love to meet you soon.... Mary

#26675 by The Enchantress Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:08 am
Dear,

Thanks for taking time out to reply me,you have been such a sweet person and I am starting to like you alot, your constant emails and writings just to let me know the kind of person you are has made me see a substantial amount of commitment from you and I really appreciate that..its good to know alot more about you ..these things I know will help me relate with you more in the future..The kind of connection that has been created between us in the past few days has been surprising considering the fact that we havent actually talked for long and havent met in person..I have been rather busy here rounding up things to travel back tomorrow..The good thing is that we could get an opportunity to see when I come back..probably you could just give me your phone number and I will let you know when I get back...Take care and bye for now

Smiles
Mary.

Thanks for the email...I am sorry I could not get on to send you an email...its because of what happened to me yesterday...

My flight was due to leave yesterday but something happened to me and I could not make it again...I went to cash my travelers check so that I could get money to settle the remaining hotel bills I owe and some other things so I could leave here but on my way back to the hotel I got attacked by some robbers here, they hurt me bad and they also took my money and my valuables..

The incident left me with bruises on my left thigh and my back still hurts from that incident..I am so confused and I am weeping now because I was due to pay up my hotel bills and then leave but I cant now because the money I was supposed to use was that which was stolen, I cant travel because the hotel people have flagged my name at the airport so I cannot travel until I pay the money I owe...

This incident that happened has really caused me so much pain and its a time like this I wish my parents were still alive,I don't want you to feel that I am after money or anything but I am just asking if you to help me as a friend in need..not as someone we have talked for days but just someone that is desperately in need of help...This is a really a trying time for me and I have swallowed my pride to ask you for help as it will be wrong for a thing like this to happen to me and I keep it to myself and not open up to you about it.I know it is kind of hard to help me especially considering that we haven't met in person but I need to pay up this hotel bills here so that I can be allowed leave here for good.

Pls in any little way you can just help me and I will really appreciate it...

The bills total $1750 but with help from my uncle who is even unemployed as he is disabled and some other people I was able to pay $1000..

I feel awful having to ask you for money but really I am in a tight corner and don't know what I should do.

I don't know if you could help me with the rest which is $750.00 ..ok???

I promise to pay you back on my return to Canada.

Even if you don't have up to that considering that you have your own personal bills and expenses, You could just tell me how much you could help with so I can tell you how to get it sent to me.. I really feel awful asking you for help and I am sincerely sorry that I am bothering you with this..I really wish this never happened so I wouldn't have to ask you for help like this..hope to see you soon so we could talk better about the things we like most and hope that the fact that I asked for help doesn't ruin things between us...

Bye for now

Sincerely Yours

Mary

#26676 by The Enchantress Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:09 am
Thanks so much for your response i really appreciate it... I want you to know that i really feel awful asking you for help its just that i dont know what to do and am considering my airline ticket that will expire soon.. I really wish my parents were alive i would have bothering you with my problem...

I will appreciate whatever you can raise to assist me.. I know you got you expenses too.

But i promise to pay you back when i get back home..

i never knew this kind of thing could happen to me.. I dont know what i have dont to deserve all this that am experiencing.. I wish my parents were alive i wouldnt have bothered you with my problem.. I have been to the embassy and they were only able help me with my return ticket back home cos am on a business trip and they assume i have insurance for my business which i dont have..

Well am short of $750.. I will appreciate in any little way you can assist me and i promise to make it up to you..

I hate talking about money issue its just that i really dont know what to do..