Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201981 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 12:20 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - sweetheart011 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/sweetheart011

i am seeking for my true love here

Age & Gender: 57 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: London, GB

About Me
i am loving and caring honest and understanding, i need someone i will spend all my life with and make that special woman happy.and if you are the right woman for me then you can write me, love is real and i have a lots of love to give out to that special woman and i want you to write me back if you know you are the right woman for me okay

My Perfect First Date
my first date .i will like to take my first date out to a nice and cool place so we can have some funs together and talk about how we are going to move forward together

PMs

Good Day,
how are you doing today, i am new here and i like your profile and i will love to be your friends and know little more about you okay and i am here to find my best friend and soul mate someone i will love and spend all my life with someone we will plan our life together and grow old together with sweet love and cares okay and i need that special woman in my life and if you now you are that special woman then reply me back and know me more okay bye for now

ohh that is nice name and i will like to know little more about you and i am from italy Rome but i live in London okay and i will like to chat with on yahoo messenger okay....please give me your yahoo IM chat so we can chat and know more about each other okay

okay thanks ...... here is my email address [email protected] and also my messenger chat IM okay bye for now

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202057 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 1:33 am
oh thanks for writing me back.....and i will love to know little more about you okay and tell me more about you did not have yahoo chat messenger IM so we can chat and know more about each other okay and feel free to ask me any question okay .....bye for now and happy sunday

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202142 by scooby101 Mon May 19, 2014 1:25 pm
Good Morning pretty angel .....and i am Frank, i am new here and i will like to know more about you and i love your smile and my heart tell me when i find your profile here say this is the right woman for me and that is why i am writing you know to get to know more about your better okay ....and i want you to please give me that chance in your heart true love is real okay and i will tell you more when you reply back okay and see you myself on webcam okay bye for now
#202176 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 1:18 am
okay and i am a widower too i lost my late wife some years back and i have two boys and they stay with me still kid 7 years and 9 years.....i am Italy Rome man but i live in London and i am new here in London and i dont really cares about the distance i am ready to move to anywhere in the world and meet the right woman for me so we can be happy together okay......ever since the dead of my late wife i have been alone with my two boys and it is not really easy to take care of two boys alone without their mother,,,,,,well i try my best and today we are happy together and they even want me to get married again and have mom for them.................i am a marine contractor i make a research for oil and gas under the sea and i will love to meet you face to face some days we can spend some time together knowing each other better okay and i want to love again and be with the right woman in my life and i believe true love is real and i need that special woman can can grow old together and i am open minded man feel free to ask me any question and i am ready to answer you okay........bye for now\
question...........your favorite movie,favorite color. your favorite hobby?
Whats your favorite food, favorite television Show, favorite Song?.
what is your ambition?
what is Your idea of a dream date is?
.What is the most important part of a relationship?

#202310 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 1:17 am
ohh that is nice, i love that and how are you doing today and feel free to ask me any question and i will answer you okay.......tell me what did you really want in a relationship and what did you really think about this? and i like your answer and i will like to know can you trust and love me? and you are ready to give a try?

#202377 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 11:32 am
oh yes you are right..............try is very important in any relationship okay and i am ready to give a try and love again and trust you if you can do the same with me okay..........and ever since i have started writing you i feel things feelings for you and i know without me that you are the right woman for me and all that i just want from you is to accept my feelings for you and please i need your trust and understanding too because in distance relationship trust and believe really matters a lots okay and how are you doing today?

#202447 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 12:57 am
oh yes baby and i am very ready to build that trust with you and i just believe with time we will build the trust okay and i just want to be happy with the right woman for me and i have a lots of love in my heart to give out to you if only you can open your heart for me okay and i am a very honest man and i have respect for that special woman in my life....you know when we are getting old we need that special someone in our life again no matter what......someone we will grow old together and plan our love together and remember when you know that you have someone in your life you feel joy and happiness and happiness and joy is life we are going to leave long together okay , how was your day my baby and i hope you have me in your thought all day........and baby you know we learn everyday and please feel free to ask me any question you will like to know about me okay......bye for now

#202507 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:40 am
Good Morning my love , and that is good it is good to relax and i wish i was right be side you and you were always on my mind day and night and i just cant wait for that special day to meet you and be with you okay and i know time will come that we are not going to miss each other anymore okay and i am so happy for us okay......i cares and love you and my dreams with you is to be with you and spend all my life with you and make you smile and happy for the rest of your life okay ...how was your day honey?

#202576 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 11:09 pm
oh okay and i wish i am right there with you ,the weather here too is little cold okay and soon we will be together okay and i love you so much and i cant wait to spend all my life with you and you are a sweet baby and i love you so much kiss

#202600 by AlanJones Fri May 23, 2014 1:20 am
yeah and how are you doing today and i miss you and i cant wait to be with you and tell me how was your day?

#202697 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 1:55 am
oh i am going to miss you and i hope you are going to be emailing me through there and when are you coming back honey? and i just started my day too and i am about to get dress and live for work now

#202712 by AlanJones Sat May 24, 2014 2:41 am
okay my love , i am going to miss you so much and please take very good care of yourself for me okay and try and be writing me okay i love you

Good morning my Treasure.
You are my hope, my dream, my entire being my future desires are to be with you, even though for now I want to let you go I hope to grow stronger and closer with you.
in a few months, let's get together let's join hand in hand and be one body, let us marry, let us love Let us experience things with each other.
I will wait for you, will you wait for me? I will hold you if you wish me to,I will kiss you whenever you ask; I will do ANYTHING... just to keep you. When the time is right and our feelings are alike then we can hug and kiss,
We can even be made as one body no space between us, love as our bond, You are the only one for me I can never dream of any other person from this day forward I say proudly I will either be with you or none other,
this is my future hope this is what I daily dream my deepest desires are on my lips will you help me fulfill my deepest and strongest dream?
You will always be my Sweet love, you will always be, the only love i will treasure,the only love I will adore the only love I wish to be here.You will always remain in my heart, a place where love should be, not to be out of sight You will always be my only love from this moment.. No matter what happen i will love you as long as I live, you will always be the one in my heart forever forever in my thoughts, You will always be a song in my heart to keep the beat as softly as it wish.You will always be..the love I wish. and to be with me always.
Love Always

#202821 by AlanJones Sun May 25, 2014 4:09 am
Good morning baby and how was your night and i miss you all night wishing you are right here close to me and i know a day we will come that we will be together and plan the rest of our life together and i cant wait to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you okay and honey i am going to church now and i will pray for you and your daughter okay and when i am back i will write you okay and i hope you go to church today? i love you kisss

#203151 by AlanJones Tue May 27, 2014 1:12 am
Hi my love and how are you doing today? i miss you so much and i cant wait to be with you and honey this week is my interview okay......on Wednesday is my contract interview and please my love pray for me okay ......and i hope you pray for me yesterday and i did for us okay , how is work today? i love you and i miss you too

#203297 by AlanJones Wed May 28, 2014 1:28 am
thanks my love , i miss you so much and i am at office now putting some paper work together for tomorrow interview , i know and i have the faith that i am going to be the lucky winner for the contract.......honey how are you doing today and i hope you are fine and i just want to let you know that after this contract i will plan to come and see you so we can talk about this okay bye for now i love you kisss