Information on romance scams and scammers.
#29175 by Ralph Sun May 23, 2010 8:02 am
To: [email protected]
Sent:
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR RESPOND HERE IS MY PICTURES AND FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE TRUST AND FAITH.

My Dear Friend,
How are you doing today, Hope that you are in good health as that is the will of God concerning us.It is a good pleasure to me to have your contact and I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all what you may think of.

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.My name is Julliet Dominic Dim Deng, 23yrs old, female and I held from sudan. My father Lt. Gen Dominic Dim Deng and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me.

one faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in a bank with my name as the next of kin.The Amount in question is ( $5.5 millon dollars) in the Bank in London of which am the beneficiary,after his death i managed to ran away from our country to Senegal as a refugee,but the Bank where the money was deposited said that I should look for a good person who will help me to claim the money that they can not deal with me because of my status,as a refugee so after everything I first got a Germany Man who accepted to help me,, that the only way he could help me, i will give him 15% of the total fund after everything is done, but he said that it shall be confidencial between us ,on the condition that the fund will be brought to london as you know that london is a very peaceful country and through diplomatic means,meaning that it shall be brought in Cash by parkage and cargo so after pleading with the Bank Manager he agreed to help me and sent a diplomat with the money to london.but on geting their the Man who was supposed to help me clear the fund from him had an accident and died,

So i am asking you to help me and contact the Diplomat in london now on how to clear the Trunks box that contain the money from him and tell them that you want to know the legal procedure the cost for them to bring the trunks box to your country, but if you are afraid and you will like to contact the bank were this money is deposited kindly let me know so that after everything you will come and get me out from this place,the Man do not know that the boxs contained money alright, what i need mainly now is your tel number and address so that I shall send to him to geting intouch with ,but the truth is that there is some expencise you will pay before the Man could release the Box please,please this is very confidential and i beg you not to let me out of the public if you don,t want to help me .i have attach my picture for you and i will like you to send me yours so that i can see and be happy again.

And my plan is that as soon everything is ok you will help me to establish a good business and manage it for me as well,then i can coutuine my studies over there in your country .
I shall be waiting to hear from you
Regards and God bless. please i need your prayer .
Miss Julliet Dominic Deng.

Advertisement