Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13931 by The Enchantress Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:43 am
CONNIE TAFOYA

Liar and romance scammer

User name used connie22

Claims 25 or 26 years old, single and living in Murray, Kentucky or Houston, Texas, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

Scammers actual location = Lagos, Nigeria.

This scammer on this dating site;

http://www.migente.com/connie22/

this is Connie for ya all..am on here to make friends and probably meet the right guy for me..am single and searching,just a man that is caring,loving and down to earth...have been hurt several times in the past..i dont mind chatting on yahoo messenger...my addy is connie_tafoya22,feel free to add me and we start chatting..

Sex: Female

Mails;

hey..my name is Connie..am 26 and am new to online dating..ill like to make friends and probably meet the right guy for me..am single and am new to town...il like to know more abt u if u dont mind..i came across ur profile on craiglist so i decided to drop u a line...feel free to email me or add me to ur yahoo messenger list so we can chat to get to know each other better..my yahoo addy is connie_tafoya22,hope to hear from u soon..Connie cares

I just thought u should write u this loevly poem ..hope u like it....

I never thought I would find a Heart like yours within my reach
I'm waiting now so patiently for the lesson that Love will teach
I can see your Smile through the Laughter we share, and I know this is just a taste
The warmth I will feel from your gentle touch when we're finally face to face
You have captured my Heart so fast that I can hardly catchmy breath ,
Drawing from a well of Love hidden so deep, preserved within myself I desire the action of
Passion bursting like the Beauty of a Flowers Bloom
The Stimulation that exists brought forth by Loves first Kiss engaged in a Candle Lit Room
It's May, and if it should rain that day, we'll occupy a quiet space, just you, and me ,
The Temperature Range of your touch warms me from the cold of the Rain, bringing sweet ecstasy The Gratification of physical Interlude, the warmth of Climax pouring down .
A clouded Vision brought into focus, and satisfaction is the only sound .
You are so special, and there are no words to describe how you make me feel
So hard to control the hidden urges I hold without neglecting what my Heart knows is real.

I hope u love the poem i wrote it just for u alone right now...

Plzz email me soon to know u are caring abt me too..

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blewit away.
I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay...

I really want to see u someday very soon and i know we are going to meet soon...

Lots of love
Connie Cares ....

Note the above poem stolen from this site click here

hey baby..it's good to hear from u..have been so worried...i had to go to the airport and get my fligh rescheduled to this evening by 9.45pm...i really appreciate everything uve been doing for me hunnie....i know u can do it hunnie..so we have more time for u to get the money hunnie...i dont know how to thank u for this but am gonna show my gratitude as soon as i get to see u in person...i owe u alot hunnie..am gonna try and stay online for u hunnie cos i miss u...hope to talk to u soon..love u

hey hunnie..i hope u get this real fast,pls send the money as fast as u get this...have been trying to log on my messenger but to no avail..pls hurry and email me the necessary info like the MTCN and the question and answer..i hope u get this real fast and get back to me asap...love u and i cant wait to see u

i dont know what to tell u..am really disapointed in the whole thing..i missed my flight and am already evicted from the hotel...am at the airport now stranded..am feeling bad right now and is like this is thee end..i was able to get some money from selling my ring hoping u will send the rest...i have to stop now cos i cant help crying..

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement