Information on romance scams and scammers.
#22388 by The Enchantress Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 am
RALPH MOORE

Liar and romance scammer

User name used ralphmoore46

Claims 44 years old, single/widower with dependent daughter "jenny", "mechanical engineer" living in Seattle, Washington, USA

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

Profile details;

Username: ralphmoore46
Gender & Age: Man, 44
Income: $75,001 to $100,000

Relationship status: Widowed
Looking for: Friendship; Dating; Long-term / Serious relationship; Marriage; Casual / intimate; Pen pal;

Activity partner
Prefer my match within: Any distance
How important is the location: Not at all
Astrological sign: Libra
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Have children: Yes, I have one child
Body type: Athletic
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Blue
Physical appearance: Good looking
Smoking: Don't smoke
Drinking: Drink socially
Education: Graduate / Masters Degree
Religion: Christian
Language: Please ask me
Annual income: $75,001 to $100,000

Political beliefs: Please ask me

About me:

simple , friendly , understanding,down to earth and responsible man with a great sense of humor but not a slapstick..
i am a man that believes in true affection and though i fall in love quickly i control my emotions still.
my heart is opened to love without doubt and trust completely so i am looking for someone that trusts me as well and i am an outgoing person and i live being around a gathering of interesting people that i can get knowlegde from.
i love taking walk on the beach and i love admiring nature a lot and thats the reason for my simple nature.
i am a lover of slow music and i am really romantic and sensitive.
I am a simple man in my 40's, male,and have a daughter and i am a widower, looking for the right woman for me i have a variety of looks e.g. Corporate, business look, professional style, high class, affluent, western and casual. I have high romance drive and a wonderful more...

Customized information:

hobbies and background

i like to go out for dinner , a candle light dinner in a romantic atmosphere, and i love to take a walk along a quiet road in the evenings, i love watching the sunset and meeting people that live simple lives and enjoy the company of others.i like to play Golf and Tennis and i love playing chess, listening to music and getting to know people better, above all i love to learn more about God and the good things of nature.

Mail;

Dear Baby,

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.

What a wonderful beginning to a new year! It began late in the previous year and now this year starting-- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along ,I want to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.

Thank you, darling. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband(that is from a book that makes me think of you). That is the love that I feel for you.

Forever Yours,

Ralph
Last edited by The Enchantress on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#22389 by The Enchantress Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:38 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.