Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13210 by mojo4653 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:48 pm
"Am a warm and passionate person who is looking for a loving and committed relationship? am searching for a special woman to adore me and treat me like a KING and you thrive on treating my special woman like a QUEEN? I enjoy being active and breaking a sweat as well as cuddling on the couch with my woman to watch a great movie? I like to spoon? I love to show MY inner you in so many ways, I care for others? I am not afraid of having an occasional healthy argument and I look forward to growing our relationship from it? I am equally excited to teach You about important things in my life as i am to learn about your's? i love to laugh, yet i also know how healthy it is to release a good cry here and there? i am a great kisser...."

I have had this exact same message from 5 different scammers now - booooring... - lets just cut and paste paragraphs to make me swoon... wait there's more....

"Am a widower for the past 6 years now with one daughter whom is 15yrs old and her name is Sharon..I Lost my wife and 2kids in an auto accident and since then had been so lonely and life has been so hard for me and my little Girl..now i want to move on and be with the right woman in my life cause am sick of been Lonely,i just need the right woman in my life..someone to spend the rest of my life with"

and if that didn't sweep me off my feet -

"I’m searching for a life partner. I want to find a woman who enjoys the opportunity, adventure and comfort of a successful life and is willing to contribute to making it even better. I'm looking for a woman
who compliments me, is sexually satisfying, smart, elegant, funny, adventurous and a joy to be around....."

"I am an easy going pal from a small family. I am used to sharing and giving. I am independent, active, fun, moderately low maintenance but hate lonely weekends.I like fishing, the beach, dancing, movies, cozy evenings, good food, traveling and a good woman."

"I am looking for a WOMAN, comfortable enough with herself to express the passionate side of her soul. A woman that can give me Soft Kisses and Sensual Touches,I am looking for someone,
smart with a great sense of humor and knows the meaning of "relationship", I love to joke but am serious when need be. I'd love to meet someone to enhance my life but not take away my independence"

3 Pictures are posted on romancescam.com under the same heading

Mod edit to remove baiting related section of post, please include only the emails from scammers - Ralph
Advertisement

#13243 by The Enchantress Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:05 pm
Profile on liar and romance scammer Jack Dawson.

User names used seekingjeffrey Dave53 securedheart195

Note this search on user name "securedheart195" click here

Claims 55 or 56 years old, widower for 6 years and has a "dependant daughter sharon" aged 15. Living in Washougal or Seattle, Washington State or Abilene, Texas, USA.

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

Scammer uses these stolen photographs;

This scammer is on these following dating sites using various ages/locations/photographs;

http://www.okcupid.com/interests?i=Your's%0A%3F

securedheart195

56 / M / Straight

Seattle, Washington

I am equally excited to teach You about important things in my life as i am to learn about your's?

http://www.dotsilver.com/dating-scam/2007-april/7938.html

NOTE SCAMLISTED ON THIS SITE

[email protected]

Username: seekingjeffery

Am a warm and passionate person who is looking for a loving and committed relationship? Am searching for a special woman to adore me and treat me like a KING and you thrive on treating my special woman like a QUEEN? I enjoy being active and breaking a sweat as well as cuddling on the couch with my woman to watch a great movie? I like to spoon? I love to show MY inner you in so many ways, I care for others? I am not afraid of having an occasional healthy argument and I look forward to growing our relationship from it? I am equally excited to teach You about important things in my life as i am to learn about your's? I love to laugh, yet i also know how healthy it is to release a good cry here and there? I am a great kisser......

I am in search of a decent God loving lady that will have time for me. Age are just numbers and shapes are just sizes your heart determine whom you really are. I am not searching for money it never determines love i am in search of a good woman who had really know all about life and who is ready to settle down with me. Who is ready to share what i have and whom is ready to understand and whom is loving caring honest God fearing and faithful..I will like to meet someone who is serious in relationship.....

http://dating.megafriends.com/dave53/index.html

Looking For My Boo

Nickname: Dave53
Ethnicity: Caucasian/white
Orientation: Straight
Looking For: Women, Pen-pals, Activity Partners, Friends, Someone To Date, Possibly Marriage
Height: 6' to 6'2
Body Type: Medium
Smoking: Non-smoker

Am a warm and passionate person who is looking for a loving and committed relationship? am searching for a special woman to adore me and treat me like a KING and you thrive on treating my special woman like a QUEEN? I enjoy being active and breaking a sweat as well as cuddling on the couch with my woman to watch a great movie? I like to spoon? I love to show MY inner you in so many ways; I care for others? I am not afraid of having an occasional healthy argument and I look forward to growing our relationship from it? I am equally excited to teach You about important things in my life as i am to learn about your's? i love to laugh; yet i also know how healthy it is to release a good cry here and there? i am a great kisser......

I am in search of a decent God loving lady that will have time for me.Age are just numbers and shapes are just sizes your heart determine whom you really are.I am not searching for money it never determines love i am in search of a good woman who had really know all about life and who is ready to settle down with me.Who is ready to share what i have and whom is ready to understand and whom is loving caring honest God fearing and faithful..I will like to meet someone who is serious in relationship.....

Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.