Information on romance scams and scammers.
#204749 by AlanJones Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:10 am
Sweaty.
How are you doing today i hope your night you slept very fine.i was think of you.and i dream of you everyday.soonest i and you will married legaly by the GRACE of GOD.YOUR QUESTION ANSWERS BELOW.
A payment slip is a document which the the bank will give you as soon as you transfer the money.to enable me show it information to the bank here inorder for me to confirms the money you transfer. sent by you to me with all the necessary information filled in order a payment to take place. Then to enable me confirms the the money from the bank here without any problem.to show realy you transfer the said amount of money to me..without any questioning from the bank here.
Sweaty.as soon as you transfer the money just tell the pesron incharge of your service tell him he should give you a confirmation paper filled with all the necessary information. The amount you transfer that all in all.
I think i have made the point clear to you. What is a payment slip?
sweaty. Have a nice week end.
I love you from the heart of my heart.iwil be glad waiting to recieve the details from you on Tuesday as soon as you transfer the money.update me the amount you transfer.very vital.
Yours in mind
Your husband with love & trust

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204999 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:34 am
sweeaty.....
ok just transfer the money then. you tell the money you transfer...................
then send your name ......
that all i will go to the bank to collect the money.
as soon as you do the transfer get back to me with your name.full names.. and the amount you transfer.

i love you.

There is so much I would like to say to you, to tell you what you mean to me... but the words don't ever come.

You have the most amazing way of showing me how much you care; you share things with me that I couldn't share with anyone else. And through everything we have gone through, all I have to do is lean on you and know my heart and soul are safe.

There have been a few speed bumps in our road, but we always stay hand in hand, heart to heart and soul to soul.

I never knew love until you; I can't imagine life without you. You are my everything and I am so blessed with your love and devotion.

I love you, Will, more than I can ever tell you. There are no words for the love I have. It is yours, always and forever, eternity and beyond.

My heart is yours.

Love always

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#205059 by AlanJones Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 am
My dear beloved respected wife.
good morning My PRINCESS.
how are you doing?
Tell me about your night how did things go for you?My self i was dream about last i print out your picture i allway sleep with you pictures.
as soon as you transfer the money tomorrow then ,you confirm the details required from your bank.
there is no too big deal this . if they said that there is no such details required.
all you have to do is to transfer the my money.
as soon as you effect the transfer you get back to me.update how much that you transfered. then i will go to the bank here to collect the money you.transfer.then.without any delay i will take a trip to my country to obtain my international passport.and my age declearation. once i came back from my trip.i shall update you .than.the next stap i will shall go to the visa poeple to know what is the needed from us.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is more important than anything else. It is what ties everything completely together. Colossians 3:14

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things. Galatians 5:22-23

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving you.

Love is the gift of your essence by virtue of your time to others.

Let love be your greatest aim. 1 Corinthians 14:1

my darling, my love, my life. my soul.
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you . You are love of my life. I’m so happy to be your husband and thankful to God and Jesus to have such a wonderful wife like you. Thank you for all that you do for me and thank you for being who you are. Love you so much!

sweaty,
God was gracious to me by giving you too me. You are a woman filled with her kind of love, that AGAPE LOVE. I know soonest we will do our marriage weding , but God is all I can say. I love you so deeply and passionately, I love you as CHRIST loves the church. I respect your position in our marriage to take place, I honor you and I’m proud to be your husband. I will stay close to the Lord so that I’ll stay close to you. I thank you for been there for me.
i am on your side all day long.
yours in mind
yours husband.

#205236 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:57 pm
My dear beloved respected wife.
Good day, My PRINCESS.

how are you doing? today. i hope you slept fine.
i am waiting to hear from you .today as soon as you transfer the money.
update me how much you transfer.

thanks

my regards to you.
i love you.
yours husband

#205771 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:04 pm
sweaty.
i have gone to the bank.
the bank say that i myself made a mistake that the mistake is from the name. i gave you

FRANCIS AROKE is not, complete full names that is why it can not valiate.
the bank said you should go ahead and transfer the money to below details.with complete the full names below... UKO FRANCIS AROKE just write it the way it is... below

BANK. BANK OF AFRICA.

UKO FRANCIS AROKE

ACCOUNT NUMBER. 08059480019
SWIFT CODE. AFRICIABXXX

IBAN. CI93 CIO3 2010
0400 8059 4800 1913

ADDRESS. 01BP 4132 ABIDJAN 10. D’IVOIRE

sweaty please you can go to the bank now to transfer the money.as soon as you finish .then you scan the payment recipt and send it to me.update how much you transfer.to enable me to confirm the money here.
i am waiting.. transfer the money ..i will get the money it will not lost ok.. i am sure of what saying..

yours husband.

#205776 by AlanJones Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:10 pm
sweaty.

thanks for your understanding
.i am waiting for payment receipt. as soon as you transfer the money . you just scan it and send to me.
then.i will print it out. then i will go to the bank with the payment receipt. to enable them give me the money with you transfer...the bank is ask how much are you transfering to me .please me.tell me.

i am waiting..i am sorry for give you stress.
yours husband

please the bank give me this account use this account is a different account numbers not the same account ok.....
use this...
BANK. BANK OF AFRICA.

UKO FRANCIS AROKE

ACCOUNT NUMBER. 08059480019
SWIFT CODE. AFRICIABXXX

IBAN. CI93 CIO3 2010
0400 8059 4800 1913

ADDRESS. 01BP 4132 ABIDJAN 10. D’IVOIRE

#206197 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:29 pm
sweaty;
how are you today.please my dear do not be sad with me. i love you .i am ready for marriage.you are the only woman i love you.i am very very sorry my dear wife.
Please i need your understanding. My sweaty.i want us get married soonest there is nonthing can stop that. I am willing to spend the rest of my life wife you.
Please honey for sake of GOD. CAN DO ME THIS FAVOUR.
Since the two account details i gave your bank said the iban . is not ok.i went to the bank today they told everything is ok may you the person that entered the information made i a mistake.please honey can use western union. Or money gramm.

Below.
My detalis.
Prince blessing nwankwo
Address.abidjan.ivory coast.
I am waiting for reply..

sweaty,
how are you doing.how is your work i hope ok. i am sorry for stresssing you too much forgive me.

there is a solution.the account i gave to you is account of number of the bank manager. i cry back to his office i told him that your Bank entered the IBAN in their computer and it says it is not valid.

he said there is solution .

please you kindly give me your cell phone number.

then. i will just forward you the details correctly just as it is in my cell phone just as the bank foward the details.to cell phone to prevent making mistake again.

then. when you get to your bank tomorrow . just give it to your bank.then.your bank will enter it just as it writen in your cell phone.it will be successful believe me.my bank said the mistake is from me. that i did not write correctly as it is in my cell phone.
please let use this method.for good news to rain
i went to meet the visa people today. they demand for my international passport and age declartion. i told them that is not yet out.they i should hurry upthat they are ready help us.please sweaty forgive me for given you stress.wasting your more time going to the bank and coming back without good result..i am sorry sweaty..

you know that here we talking about.marriage has to do cheerishing one another.sweaty please patient.please do not be angry or sad with me.please i am sorry accept my kindly apploggy.
sweeaty here are my cell phone numbers.
+22566778341
+22504996089
call me i want hear sweet voice before i sleep to night.
yours husband.prince

#206465 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:51 am
sweaty.
how are you today how was your night. i hope you slept fine.for me i did not sleep my mind was restless.i love you.
with good vital reasons you have the quality of good wife. you know what.../;; you have a forgiven spirit.i love for the very point.that make to know that i and you can live peacefully without any missunderstanding. thanks a million times.i

i loved you then, and I love you even more now. You are even more beautiful to me today still on the day we got married (only say this if you mean it, guys!)
. I love watching you grow in your faith in Christ. I love watching the way you take such good care of our children in future. you know iam single young man i have no kids. i leave alone. I love seeing you come run to meet me and welcome me home after work every day. I love the way you like to flirt with me and how you make time to be with me and just relax and enjoy me. Thank you for accepting this idea. i will text you the details .i will just forward the details correctly just as my bank text it to my cell phone . then you take it to your bank then they enter it just as it is then i t will validate without delay.thanks for your kindnessand undesrstanding. Thank you for seeing the best in me. I love the way your eyes light up when I look at your picture in the love fmf.. I love the way your heart skips a beat when you know we are going to get some time together just to talk. I love knowing your heart. I love hearing about what matters to you. I love praying for you and our kids. I am honored to be your husband. You are truly a gift from God. My life is so much better because you are here with me
.call me sweetheart here are my numbers cell phone
+22566778341
+22504996089

promise to call me and you just call me today.please i want hear your sweet voice.sweaty.please send the picture which is your like best dressing i love that your picture. send it and again please i made a mistake i delect the picure unknowly.

With all my love and all my heart,
Your husband prince blessing

#206648 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:31 am
sweeaty
yes. the picture is my joy. here are my pictures i know you like this 2 most..

thanks for your understanding. do you get the text which i sent you to your number. XXX
the bank details correctly.hoping to hear from you as soon as you transfer the money.update me how much you transfer. i will be waiting for the transfer papers.scan it and send to me.to enable go to the bank with payment receipt
i will be waiting your call.
my numbers below.

+22504996089
+22566778341

yours in mind
yours sweaty.

#206649 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:33 am
My Dear Respected beloved wife,
. i love you
It is when the birds of my were singing in the garden of my roses,that’s reminds me of sending you this mail to you. How on earth I can I reward your sincerity? .I promise to keep happy with daily mails and am doing just that .I know the reason why I love you are an honest woman with zeal to help. I am very glad for having you in my life as a wife and promise to spend the rest of my life with you and soonest I shall join you over there .so thank you dearly, I am happy that you are up and doing woman . Please kindly agree to take things easy with me. I have vowed to remain yours and I sincerely believe that nothing will change my promise to you by the the grace of GOD.

Sweetheart,
my darling wife,
remembers my words to you. Let me define love .if you go through advance learners dictionary .Love simply define as the tender or affection feeling one have for someone or anything else, But mine is for you and I care for you. Further more let me give you the arithmetic of love. Divide hope and truth. Then
Multiply faith and services.
Add love and courage.
The right answer is happiness. and if too , my love I pledge that you will not regret it for helping me . And also love was creation where the law was created by GOD. Where there is love there is peace. Where there is peace .Let there be love in our relationship
Frightened the world for me .and so lets ourselves be one body by creating love .so as to make peace full life for one another. And therefore. Let there be true love shared among us. Because love is one of the easiest and sweetest thing to start. I know but it is one of the difficult and painful things to stop. May I stop here for now, I miss a lot .am waiting hear good news from your side urgently .

My dear beloved respected sweetheart May ALLMIGHT GOD. Bless your efforts for coming up for helping me for my lasting solution.soonest we will got married I am counting on you. For this very help perfectly.. I am yours husband .till sun stop shining .have a nice day sweetheart..
Yours in mind.

#207107 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:22 am
sweaty.
thanks for your kindness to me. please kindly call me now.
+22504996089 and +22566778341
sweaty please i want ask you this question.are you ready for our marriage..FOR me i am seriously marriage minded i have create love for you.
you know what sweaty.
if you realy loves me from the heart of your heart..
may please follow my advice.kindly just go to the western union.money transfer. to send me the money which come out of your heart of your heart.is now more than 3 good weeks we have been trying this bank details.but you said your bank said that it is invaild.
today i meet with the visa people .they said where is my passport and my age declartion.that ae having 3weeks promotion.for now.i explain to them what happened.they ask me realy are you my wife to be i said yes. they said you please shuld have trust on me .because i trust you and accepted to marry you.they visa will come out urgently.hat my case is easy one.

please we have wasted time n this account issue you know is not my fault.i need your understanding.as my sweaty.do me this help in the name of GOD..i am begging you as my wife.if you beg me for something which i know i am in postion to do i will do it without any delay. when are you coming to ivory coast.tell me.i am waiting to kiss you sweaty.
use western union..
below.
my deatils if you are ready to help me.you help me.

Prince Blessing Nwankwo
Address.abidjan.ivory coast.

i will waiting be waiting for the payment details.as soon as you send the money through western uion money transfer. for western union.i have the documention to recieve the money from you without the money been lost. for the bank i do not have any documention.please save our time by sending the money to me. use western union.
as soon as you send the money update how much you to me.
then.
send the following.
deatils which western union will give you once you finish the transaction with them.

1.send me the SENDERS NAME............................................................
AND THE RECIEVERS NAME.WHICH IS Prince Blessing Nwankwo
2.THE QUESTION TEXT.......................................................................AND ANSWER........................................................................
3.THE CONTROL NUMBERS......................................................................
THE COUNTRY WHICH YOU SEND THE MONEY FROM..........................................
that all in all.i will get the money the same day here you send the money from the western union from your county.please this is the easiest way. no time wasting.
please kindly understand me i with to be with you.by all mean for mariage.because it has been long am looking a woman decent like you.
sweaty.if you fail me time i will kill myself because you are the only woman that i we ever be in love which.yu know i have never have sex with you.even once.and i am cay for your love.as you can see i love you.please i am crying aloud for help.help.help.sweaty.be honest wih me.i am honest with you.do not tell me no this time.please save my life.if you do love me.and you do not want me to kill me myself..use western union to save the situation.
hear my cry for help sweaty.
yours husband. sweaty.

#207341 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:43 am
sweaty
please tell me how much yu want transfer to me i meet with the visa people they said we do all at same time so how much are seding for visa and passport and my traveling documents tell me.to enable me to look for another account.i meet one person they said you should tell the amount you transfer to cover this process...to enable them to give acount they must know how much you want to transfer update me
yours prince

#207452 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:02 pm
sweaty.
according to the visa people.the money you will transfer will not cover.they told me that.
1,000€ is not that enough for everything will be 1,700€ acording to the visa people because myself i have not travel to your country before.the visa people knows better is their job.
1,700€ will be enough acording to the visa people becase meet with them i tell them .they the one that give this sum 1,700€.
sweaty.
i HAVE go lookING for a good account that has correct details. for now the account holder said they will collect 15% OF THE 1,700€. Which you will transfer the money will be safe then. i will get the money without any problem i hope the idea is ok by you.
so for this reason you should know how much you should transfer so that once they collect their 15% for providence a good account details. which will be 170£ 15%
SO SWEATY.
YOU SHOULD KNOW MUCH YOU WILL TRANSFER. IF YOU ADD 1,700€.PLUS 170£ 15%.

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS URGENTLY

SWEATY

#207799 by AlanJones Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:18 am
sweaty.

How are you today.
Thanks for your kindness to me as my lovely wife.i appricate your kindness.
Please sweaty.
Please give me little time to arrange for the account.the account holder we agreed on .to my understanding the man traveled out of the country.i can ot give you account of someone who is not around.i do that want this money to get lost.since i lost my bussiness i have suffered a lot.
Now the lord is about to join us together as husband and wife.
Everything i do with you i must be honest very carefull sinerely.. I came from a decent christain home.
I have make a lot huge amount of money in funiture bussiness. And i invested all the money into bussiness. Then. I had a problem of fire out break i lost all good whats millions .with my instruments .that the reason today . i am happy man is because i have fund my love in you.i have forgetting all i lost with as my wife i.am ok. Money can not give the real love of my life.you are the one to helping for my trip to come to your country for marriage.i am glad for your help sweaty.may GOD reward with good health.and peace.
Well thank you are honest person like me.
Base on the account purpose. Please i do not want any thing that will tanish my image of because of money no.sweaty.
I remain truthfull all the day of my life.
Please. Kindly give me little time.
I went yesterday to the bank here i explain my problem to the bank.
The woman i meet gave me advice not to use another persons bank account to prevent probem.
Since i trust you as my wife .you should give me some time get the vital documention which the bank is demanding from me before i could be able to open an account with my own name.i have gone to my our ambasordor here in ivory coast for the documents they said i should come next week before the documents will be out.i have fill the forms and send to them.
Definitely by next the y will call me to come up to obtain my bank documents.
Please kindly wait for little time .
As soon as the documents which the bank is demanding from i got them completely.
I shall open an bank account with the bank in my names. which i will be be the account holder.
Then.i will scan the details to you then you go with them to your bank to transfer the my directly to my own account. Then.once you transfer the money the bank will only do the verification .and cash me the money without any questioning because iam the real account holder.
I hope sweaty. This idea is ok by you.
Because as my wife you are i can not do something without telling you.
Once.
i have the documents .in as much you transfer the money the money .it will not lost because i have the bank documents with me.
I will be glad to hear from you.urgently.
Sweaty.please promise me that you will be writing mail everyday.and i myself your sweaty.i will be mailing everyday.please i want us to build a strong good relationship before our marriage to enabe us to live together in your country in peace and harmony. I love peace.love joy and happinesss all these i will be given onto you.believe you me i love you from the heart of my deep heart.
Sweaty.that your picture in your favorite dress.make happy everday. I went to the photoghagher they print out .for me .
I allways sleep with your picture everday night i place under my pilow.i pray everymorning and night with your picture ask GOD. Help us to reach our goal.perfect marriage with a good wedding…
My regards to you sweaty..
Kindly wait a little.
sweaty.

#207922 by AlanJones Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:10 am
sweaty,
how was your night.how are you doing at work.are you ok.how is your health.are down loaded with work.

thanks for your understanding. i am happy to have a wife like you.i promise i will spend the rest of my life with you.you are such a kind woman.
i will get back you.please mail everyday.
money is not everything..money can not buy peace.love.happiness..
please keep writing me daily. i love you from the heart of my heart.
as soon as every thind is ready.

yours in mind

sweaty