Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208766 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:14 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you so much for getting back to me in my mail. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.My daughters are my life and they mean alot to me , XXX the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in todays
society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you. Pls take good care of yourself and May God Bless you !!!!

I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible,

Best Regards,

Col.Sherman

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#208768 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:18 am
My Dearest XXX, I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter and how much i have interest in you. I am so glad to see your pics and it look nice , You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, I also do enjoy my work. Professionally, .I do travel outside of the States,my work have make me travel alot , i just have to make this clear
to you, I have been to different Europeian countries ,once in China & Spain,Australia, this is my first time to come over here in Nigeria, I am working as programming system officer for the Us army welfare department , I was Deployed to Nigeria due to the Boko-Haram that kidnap girls and killing people..I hope you have add me to your google chat so that we can chat together and i will download google chat to my desktop today so that we can always chat before you go to bed
every day,I will always be online waiting for your by 6pm , I see that we are using thesame time zone, honey in me you have find a man that was to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancingthat special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you, You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own......take good care of your self and dont stress your self too much remember that you mean alot to me
xxxxx

I care,

Col.Sherman

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#208769 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:22 am
Dear XXX ,

Am happy you are interested in learning more about me ,I have never dealt with anyone in the service nor on the Sites, i have been single for 2 years, because am yet to find that special one to share my life with ,My goals and dreams are to live a good life,and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love.I've got a great sense of humor,I am more conservative politically than liberal...I work hard, and know how to have fun..I am so sorry for not coming back online yesterday again, I have a meeting with the commander that is why, I hope to chat with you today ..

About my family its a long story to tell and touching that make me share tears whenever i remembered the past, I will keep this short, I came out from a good combination of two, my Mom is from UK while Dad is a native of America, I am the one and only child of my parent, i will count it ,I have a big Family because i don't know much about my Moms family in the UK, while my Dads part is very small, Unfortunately i lost my Father by a car accident, this happened about years ago,
and didn't grew up to know whom my mum was, since my father's death i have started to live my life by myself and not depending on my family, although i still miss my Dad because of the courage and advises he use to give to me about life , but i am glad i am whom iam today.I will count my family to be one of the royal family, due to what Dad told me I can cook pretty good for my woman, Umm i can't wait to prepare you a dinner, I like a good wine. I've been working out more regularily
than I had been, and eat healthy food...I don't do drugs, and I like who I am..Although I think a terrific woman would bring out the best in me...I'm a believer in God who pray every blessed day , and try to do the right things every day... You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts.There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you. Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply
my life has been touched by you.

I miss you,

Col.Sherman

#208770 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:27 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks so much for your message and i am very happy to read from you, i come online maybe i will see you so that we could chat together but i dont see you online, When did you want to go on vacation ? I hope we can go any where you want together, I can plan about coming over there to you this weekend if i talk to the commander tomorrow,I just hope to be together with you and settle down together as you mean alot to me xoxo I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me
after reading this email from you without effort, unconsciously, of course of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we've known each other that it still amazes me.You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.Let me know when you are online tomorrow or sent message on here so that i will come and meet you online so that we could chat together..take good care of yourself and God bless you!!!

I care,

Col.Sherman

#208771 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:30 am
Good morning XXX,

How are you doing today my love and hope you are feeling cool my love ,Sweetheart your letter keeps chilling me up with hopes and thoughs of a future plans .At this very moment I am sitting here dreaming and fantasizing about how nice it would be for you to be near, where I could do what I enjoy most and that is being able to romance the special one I have in my life.... Also what did you think and when did you want me to come over there now cuss i want to be with you as think that if i am there with you we can plan for the future together,In me sweetheart you are going to find the most passionate, loving and romantic man you have ever met. There are very few promises in life but this is one of them!. ROMANCE is the key to my happiness and to my heart and soul!. It is the single biggest reason I am single today is because I am yet to find a woman who will romance me with the passion of there heart and be a giver of there love, and not just a taker. I am a man who is very committed to the special woman I am sharing my heart and soul with. I totally dedicate and devote my life totally to this person 24/7, for she is my Queen and it is my belief that as long as she is my Queen, God would want me to treat her as such, by putting her on a pedestal that is reserved only for a Queen and showing her with an endless amount of affection, attention, passion, and unconditional love. It is my duty as a follower of the word of God to be his provider, providing for his emotional, mental, and sexual needs.It is my responsibility as his King to take any problems and stress that she has in his life and put it on my shoulders to free her of it, for I am a man and his King!. My shoulders are bigger so it is my obligation to carry the burdens he has in life on them, allowing him to have a healthy mind, body, and heart and soul at all times. I love and cherish this role sweetheart, and it is because I love it so much, that I feel God has a role for everyone in life,and his chosen role for me is to be a excellent Husband, Father, and family man, because of the way I live my life, and because of my passion to be a great lover and family man, in addition to the passion I have for children.. I believe children play a big part in my life. Dear you are really going to be in for a big surprise as you get to know and understand me as my words mean nothing compared to my action.take good care of yourself and God bless you XXX!

I care ,

Col.Sherman

#208772 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:35 am
Okay Honey , I hope that is nicest my love , I hope that i will talk to the commander today and i will let you know what he said so that i will be able to come over there my love ..I hope that is okay my love as i want to be with you and settle down together till the rest of my life xoxo I hope that is better my love xxoox I will always love you and think of you forever and dont stress yourself much at work cuss you mean alot to me xoxox Muha Muha !!!!!!

#208773 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:37 am
Okay honey, I just come from commander side right now and he told me after talking together with him about my coming there that i need to get transit leave so that i will be able to come over to you , I want to tell you this before i fill transit leave file, Honey let me know when you are online so that we can chat together today, Cant wait to chat with you and always think of you forever xooxxo Dont stress yourself much always remember that you mean alot to me xxxoox God bless you!!!

#208774 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:39 am
Hello my love , How are you doing today and hope you are feeling cool, After talking with the commander he told me that i need to get transit leave form that is the only way that i can use to come over there , He said once request for transit leave form and it been processed and confirm , I will be able to leave the base and come over to you and i have fill the transit form and i am sure that the Us Army welfare department will have sent you message to your email right now.Make sure that you reply them with what they ask you once they have sent you message , I hope we can chat together today as i miss you yesterday , You can text me to my Ts2 number on +1-850-632-4193, So that i will come and meet you online so that we can chat together, I hope that i will be there on Saturday with you and everything will go smooth for us, I think if i get there we can talk about the future and plan together, I want you to know that i will always show you the more love,passion,caring,romance and the respect you deserve in the future, I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.take good care of yourself and dont stress yourself alot today xoxo

THINK OF YOU ALWAYS XXX

I CARE,

Col.Sherman

#208775 by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:41 am
From Service@US ARMY - [email protected]

************************************************************WARNING*******************************************************************************
This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. this information may only be used for the purposes for which it is supplied, If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail you may not use this information for any purpose or disclose it to any other person, you are on notice of its status. then destroy any copies and delete this message from your system. Do not copy it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Prior To do so could be a breach of confidence and consequences will be fierce. The US ARMY Accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from the access of any files which are attached to this message.
***************************************************************WARNING******************************************************

Dear ,

This to notify you that we received a transit leave request notification from Col.Sherman Timothy Potter,Please you are to get back to us with your full name and address for verification and processing.
Regards,
Administrative Officer ........Sgt. Chris.
Public Relation Officer........Sgt. Scott M.
Gen Commander ......Gen David Petraeus.

#208993 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:37 pm
Nigerian phone number used by the scammers +2348117164893