Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203846 by AlanJones Sat May 31, 2014 8:27 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - davechn1001 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/davechn1001

i am not here for perfect woman.

Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Man
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Other with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

i am dave, i love reading, watching movies, listening to music. i want to be happy all the time and for the rest of my life.

PMs

Love to me means finding that person with whom you can be yourself, who accepts you as you are and gives you the opportunity to grow and learn even more about yourself. As we are older, life has given us joy, heartache, problems and hopefully a level of understanding that makes it possible to accept others. i believe we are old enough to know what we want and go for it..we might be match, who know's..! i am Dave, David Chandler, i am a captain in the US army though looking forward to my retirement....

i am dave, david from the united state of america, its my pleasure meeting you

hello
you can send me an email [email protected]
thanks
dave

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#204103 by AlanJones Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:11 pm
Hi XXX

I am happy to hear from you, how are you doing? i want to know of you and i want to be sure we have a goal or reason why we are in fishmeetfish.. i will be really glad if i know more of you, definitely i will tell you more about myself..

Thanks
Dave

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204220 by AlanJones Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:00 pm
Dear XXX
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT IS NOT BEEN A SOLDIER: I was raised by a single mother, my dad is from Brasil and my mum an america. Watched her get hurt many times made me believe how important it is to treat a woman right. My mother also taught me how to have inner strength and not to get walked on.. I'm a TRUE music lover, i love all kind of music but pop music, rock n roll music is my favorite though i love all kind of music. I've had to overcome some shitty things in life and in doing so it's made me a much stronger man. I always try to keep busy doing something. Oh and I LOVE to cook. i was married to my late wife for 6 years i get married late, she die of a brief illness though the autopsy said it a kind of cardiac arrest, she was so nice and humble. we were so happy together though we have no kids, she have 2 miscarriage and decided not to try again but its okay, life was real good with her.
I am honest and trustworthy. my late wife used to makes fun of me that i am too honest a man, i missed her, her sense of humor .
So being fit and having good looks are important, as well as sensuality and affection. so what do i have to do, am in Afghanistan serving my country but its okay because we are saving and protecting lives, i have been deployed here 5 and half years now. to me love does not no distant, i really need a woman who i will spend the rest of my life with, that can reasons and share with me all that matters. i never wanted to meet the perfect woman because i believe together we can work out perfection. I am looking forward to my retirement now and i have start off with the process because its a process...i pray that we will get well together. my name is Dave Chandler but friends call me Dave, i am a captain in the army and i am from Arkansas city, by june 16th i will be 50... in your words i see you are simple and soft kind of person, if i am right do let me know . hope to hear from you. do have a wonderful time and take care. do write back with something about yourself, this will help us know ourselves more. We can as well share pictures if you don't mind, i really appreciate your time which you use in sending me messages, its mean so much to me. what is your favorite color and food. i love nurse because they as well save life just like doctors.
thank you
Dave

#204469 by AlanJones Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:43 am
My Dear XXX

When I look at your pictures, I cannot deny there Is God, cause Only God could have created someone as beautiful and gorgeous as you...Wow, you are really beautiful and charming... So how was you? you never tell me what is your favorite color and your best food. i am so sorry that my messages are so short, thank you so much for always sending messages, i really appreciate that from you, its have me feel someone actually think and care about me. thank you... these was some shot November last year, i hope you will like them. take care of yourself. i have a gmail account, can we chat on gmail? nice meeting you.

Thanks
Dave

Image Image Image Image

#205173 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:39 am
Hi sweety'

I hope you are fine.. i never receive messages from you and i am just worried if everything is alright.. Anyway i miss it, i mean message from you. when i receive email from you i feel so happy, i felt someone is out there for me and cares about me. how are you doing. i love red as color too and italian food is good. what is your best moment? take care of yourself

Hug
Dave

#205290 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:14 pm
Hi sweety

Sometime we get a load of alert here in afghan, its can be bomb anytime so most time we are always busy applying new strategies to tighten security, hey i miss you, can you believe that? i missed your messages even though they are few lines..lol., what happen? i hope you are fine.. i always like it when you say something about yourself.. why did you have to think i am not interested, i am a serious person and very interested. i was very busy for the past few days, i am so interested, my dreams is to meet you and be happy together.. you never talk much about yourself, the lines of your messages are so few, anyway i am interested in you and i hope you are a serious person who will not take me for granted. take care of yourself.

Hug

Dave

#208599 by AlanJones Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:25 am
Hi My Sweet XXX'

its a load of work over here and threats all the time that i cannot even write to say hi to my XXX. i hope someday we will be together and its going to be forever, i dreamt of that and i cannot wait for that in realities, that's going to be my dreams come through..

I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent sending mail to each other just to make sure each other is doing good and having a good time, its one of my happiest time reading mail from you though you don't write much..lol
I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things, i don't no how you are going to feel about that but that's the truth and i have to say it for God sake, i hope you understand and take no offence for it.

I am through with my service just in the last face, my papers are ready but i have to travel to the state to have them signed, it will be a great moment for me if i can travel to see you before going to the state, i believe we can be very happy together, we have all the time to plan, i just want to be happy in my retirement. i have a month and one week left here, please let talk about that.

How are you doing? i really miss the time i was away that i cannot send mail to you, i miss you, hugs and kisses..take care of yourself.

Thanks

Dave

#208886 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:12 am
My Dear XXX'

So nice to hear from you and good to know that were trying to check on me, i really happy. how are you doing? How are preparing to receive me in your country, i am excited already just can't wait for that day and moment. please let me hear from you about this... i am know old enough to know what is right and good for me, if you can go as far contacting the US military to get some news about me that's tells me you really care about me and want to see happy, i can't wait to be with you.. take care of yourself. hugs and kisses. i feel so much love for you just because of what you told me contacting the US military. thank you so much

thanks

dave

#209215 by AlanJones Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:39 am
My Dear sweet Heidi'

How are you doing my dear, i am really glad to be your guest and i believe we will be happy all the time of my stay. i hope the guest house is all well cleaned now because i a fast getting ready.. In three weeks time i will done over here because right now i have to lead my troops to majah from Kabul, its all over the news about the new development of the Taliban, its really hot over here, i am going to spend three weeks in majah, its city here in afghan where the Taliban carry on most of there operation, they have a strong hold in majah. All i need from you right now is, i want you to receive some of my luggage's which i cannot left behind as i am going to majah, i am going to send them through a courier service.. i will need your home address and mobile phone number so i can give to the courier company so that they can address the parcel to you.. i thought you so much when i got your last mail, i cannot wait to see you.. kisses and hugs

dave

#209493 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:03 am
My Dear sweet XXX'

How are you doing my sweet XXX... how was your day at work and how are you preparing to receive me at the airport in three weeks time though i am going to update you of the exact date of my departure to XXX. i hope we are going to have our first kiss at the airport while you receive me.. i got your details and i have giving them to the courier company also they gave there's to me and i am going to send them to you to contact them and know when the parcel will be leaving for XXX. They explain to me that they only operate a sub-office here in Afghanistan, that all parcel will have to leave for India where they have there head office for dispatch, in that regards they gave me the contacts details of there head office in India which i am going to give to you now so that you can contact them and know when the parcel will be leaving for XXX. i will be leaving for majah on Wednesday night in regards to my previous mail.

COURIER COMPANY DETAILS

PROFESSIONAL COURIER INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD
[email protected]
PHONE-+917506131289

Please contact them as soon as possible either by mail or phone call because they told me the parcel will be leaving for there head office on Wednesday morning.
i dreamt of me holding hands with you as we talk and walk on the street, i can't wait for this in reality. i have this great feelings for you in my heart that always keep me thinking of you. take care of yourself and have a nice time till i am with you. hugs and kisses, always remember me in your prayer.

Dave

#209635 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 pm
From professional courier - [email protected]

Hello XXX'

We received parcels from our sub office in afghanistan, the one from david chandler was addressed to XXX with address and phone number below

XXX

please confirm the above information if you are the right person and the final recipeint of the parcel. All parcel will be dispatched on friday 11th july 2014.

Thanks

Mrs.Rita Anderson

professional courier international pvt ltd,India

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 42.104.0.197
Originating ISP: Vodafone India
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#209771 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 am
Hi My XXX
How are you? i am in the city majah now, we got here late yesterday that i couldn't send you mail. i hope you are fine... have you contacted the courier company, if you have, when is the parcel leaving for XXX. hope to see you soon. hugs kisses
dave

#209772 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:05 am
Hello XXX'

ATTACHED IS INVOICE RECEIPT OF YOUR PARCEL..We are in receipt of your mail, Thank you for confirming the receiver details, we believe you are the final recipient of the parcel, in regards to my previous mail all parcel will be dispatched on friday 11th 2014, you are expected to pay for local charges and tax charges here in india then the parcel will be deliver to you at your address. Charges are to be paid before the dispatch date lastest morning of dispatched date, the local charges and tax charges is 356.00 Pounds. The parcel will be deliver to you on monday 14th july 2014. Payment is through money gram or western union money transfer. details of making payment. Name - MR.william mark, after payment scan and send to us the tranfer receipts for confirmation.

thank you for using our service.

Mrs.Rita Anderson

ATTACHED IS INVOICE RECEIPT OF YOUR PARCEL

#209859 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:52 pm
Hello XXX'

How possible is it for you to make payment through bank from XXX to india, i don't think is possible. For the sake of your parcel and demmurage charges i will prefer you use money gram or western union money transfer. The parcel have to leave today friday so it will not attract dummerage charges. i have called your mobile phone number many time but you are not picking the calls. The parcel have to leave for his destination.

Mrs.Rita Anderson

#209915 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:43 am
My Dear Sweet XXX'

How are you doing? i am really busy over here trying to put my troop together with there assigned work in there position.

How are you preparing to receive me.. what dress are you going to wear to the airport to receive me.. will you let me kiss you in front of everybody or just a hug. i develop so much love for you, i dream of being with you soon than i want.

Have you received the parcel? Are you in contact with the courier company already,.. i want to know the status of the parcel, you never write back to me if you have contacted them and i was very busy that i cannot check my email. please i hope the parcel is on his way to XXX now. i need some update from you please. hugs and kisses. i love you sweet XXX, i can't wait to be with you.

\yours husband..lol, in my letter to the courier company, i address you as my sweet wife.

dave