Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210130 by Maggie Matlock Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:17 pm
I got your email address from http://www.fishmeetfish.com.

The orchestrating ingredient that brings two people together
in a covenant committed relationship is always the first
initiative of one person; obviously I am taking the first
step here by contacting you. Your reaction to this simple
gesture could lead to a lifetime committed relationship. I
decided to contact you after viewing your page, believe me
you are physically the perfect description of the kind of
woman I am dreaming to meet. Please get back to me if you
feel it’s alright to keep in touch. Below are my
pictures.

Reach me through: [email protected]
. May I be that Special Man for you. This is my cellphone
number: 210 802 5383

Your new friend,

CARLOS

Hi Sweetie XXX,

Am so happy today because I was thinking the first time you accepted me into your profile and that gives me smiles. I am still in the office at the moment, but decided to email you and talk with you in all honesty and sincerity. To start with how are you doing today, hope all is ok with you, your job and your family likewise your siblings. As for me I am ok but it’s just that my work is little stressful for I am doing it alone. That is by the way.

From the very first time I emailed I told you some real truth about myself and I guess you had little idea about the man mailing you. We all have left something to be able to join this site; each of us has his or her own intention and motive why we joined this site. I won’t want in anyway that we keep on mailing or chatting without making up our minds what exactly we want to achieve in this meeting. We left our past experiences to be able to meet on the site but that is the fist part of the journey. Now if really you want a good and reliable relationship, I am not talking about basing our relationship only on sex but on something that will be exemplar with a strong foundation.

Life is not a bed of roses where you can find things you want easily, for whatsoever that comes easy always go easy. The prices you pay into something you want always justify you in times of trial and hardship. I am mailing you through little experience of life that until you work on something that thing will never work. You want a good home, and then work on it, you need a good man then you have to give in your best as a woman. You must be a good woman, I guess. So I need also a good woman for I believe in myself that I can keep a home and give all the best a man could invest for his family. Do not get me wrong, but I don’t want in away that we will be mailing and not being sure of the words we are writing. I am ready for this relationship and I promise to be faithful and loyal to friendship vows, not to betray your trust or likeness over me. A relationship needs total attention and price, what do you think? I did single handedly picked you out from
all the women on the site and I went out of my way to express how I feel towards you and to show you that I am serious in getting to know you better and more. I will be ever glad to have you by my side to care and protect you and more to grow old with you that is my desire. For all these dreams to come through we must be constant in your communications.

I guess I have spoken my heart, but if you think you can’t and don’t have the same intention with me I will beg you not to reply so that I will know what your response is, but if in all sincerity you want to be happy again and be loved in all honesty, I beg you to please talk to me and tell me your mind, I am open to accept you no matter how it was in the past.

I will have to stop, sorry for boring you with my long message. You can get me you contacts office likewise home so that I can reach you anytime you desire.This is my cellphone number 210 802 5383

Thanks for your attention,

Carlos

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement