Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#211215 by Grunt Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:52 am
Hello xxx,

Thank you so much for your mail back and the opportunity you gave me to email you, I have been in living and residing here in Hartford Connecticut for 2 years now and I really love it and want to spend the rest of my life in Connecticut.

I thought to tell you a little more about myself. I enjoy all kinds of things that I like to do with my one and only special one. Things we can both share and enjoy. I am so very glad that we met.

Just a quick note about me...... I am a man that is in need of real and perfect love. I was born in Bratislava Slovakia in the month of April 8th 1962, my father is a Russian and my mother is a Croatian (Rijeka) I was born very easily in the direct sunlight the first time I am in the Sun. This translates to a passion for balance and harmony. Let me expound on the things that have stirred my emotions with hope that we can fulfill each other’s dreams...

My Dreams:
1. A loving, healthy, enduring, happy relationship with the love of my life. 2. To live outside of the hustle and bustle of large cities. 3. To maintain and nurture the peace and tranquility of my life while sharing it with others. 4. To live in harmony, peace, and love with my extended family

I have a great sense of humor and will make you laugh. I need a woman that can take me through. I have been hurt so many times by different women and wouldn't want that to happen to me again...that's the reason why I said that I need love.... I am not out for anything but love from someone. Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won't give up on you is what I am looking for.

Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. I am just a helpless romantic; I do love touching, holding hands in pubic and making her feel very special. I love to bowl, camp, attend flea markets, zoos, parks, and enjoy the outdoors and like doing just about anything as long as you have someone to enjoy things with. That's the part I am missing from my life. I miss the person who sits across from you while you are dining out, going places and doing things together. They are correct when they say one is the loneliest number.

I am friendly, outgoing, personable, funny, witty and smart. I love the candles light, flowers, cards and all the things that go with it including chivalry. Have been told that I am a great kisser! And of course, in return I will spoil you as well and treat you with the same respect that you treat me with.

I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theatre rather than read a novel. I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographies and people. I do not smoke. I do drink on social occasions. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the woman I marry... I believe that life shared with the right person is the most fulfilling and wonderful of lives; however, life with the wrong person is worse than life alone. If two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems ca n be resolved. First, I live my beliefs therefore I feel it is important that I share them with you so we can determine if they are too big of an issue to overcome or not.

I am a Civil and Labour Engineer Contractor, I am into building and labour constructions, I am self-employed and I handle jobs in contracts. I have a daughter 18 years old studying in England, I don't play games and am not ready to play ....also I write poems in my spare time. Distance is not a problem. If I find the right WOMAN I don't mind relocating... I am a very honest and truthful man. I hate lies and deceit. I want real love. I am getting too old to play games.

I will anxiously await your next correspondence.

All my love,
Kasmir.
Cellphone: 203-714-0460
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014
#211223 by Grunt Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:26 am
cs
KasmirM
Serious Relationship
I am a: 52 yr-old man seeking women, 45-60
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: Not Sure
Education: Associate Degree
I am a Civil and Labor Engineer Contractor, I am into building and labor

About me:
Well groomed and clean honest man. Loving and friendly. I love to travel, have been to many countries. Enjoy a wide variety of interests. Well please contact me and I will tell you more! Looking for a genuine woman. Someone sassy with a little attitude, who loves to laugh and enjoyable company.

I’m looking for:
The reason I am on this site is to find my true love. This is not a game for me. I am very serious about this because I no longer want to be alone.
image identical to the one on google+
#211226 by Grunt Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 am
http://www.dateyou.me/kasmir_en.html
Kasimir
Ethnicity: European
Continent: North America

I would be glad to know you more. I’m new to this site. I would love to chat if the feeling’s mutual. On the other hand, I'm on my android phone and it is too small to write much. I feel email will be better, do you have an email address? I will be able to write promptly and in detail by my email address.
all photos posted in thread