Information on romance scams and scammers.
#87766 by ratt84 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 pm
http://www.benaughty.com/review/profile/1828227381.html
caringlori98
You both : don’t smoke, are social drinkers, are Caucasians
Last seen on site : Today

HELLO ANGLE :laugh-s:
I was just surfing through this site and your beautiful smile kept me wondering and admiring because it is indeed a rare privilege to come across such an angelic damsel, permit me to say, no doubt. though i am glad my eye caught you and i hope this calligraphy of mine tells you more, Because you are an angel that must have probably come to earth and indeed I know your dazzling smile can hurt a feeling, tell me what's the secret, cause I have been trying to put on some smile just like yours but I failed, any way let me not get carried away with your smiling charm.
What's your name? I don't mind having you as friend so we can see if we have something in common to share, if the chemistry will work between us...they say it take's just a 'hello' to make a friend but it takes more than that to keep one, so lets start from here. I would want you to write me back Me throughout my personal email address - darrenmordred A T h o t m a i l D O T C o m so we can exchange pics and get to know each other more...

Have a very wonderful day beauty.
Darren Mordred

Advertisement