Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214179 by Nontobeko Mathonsi Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:03 am
Elizabeth Dickson posted on your timeline

Elizabeth Dickson posted on your timeline
"Good day to you my dear a day of love sound health,joy and favor and thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Elizabeth Dickson a 64 years old widow and a cancer patient i have an important message for you, so i will like you to mail me on my email address [email protected] so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely check my messages here and my Facebook account is acting up so i will deactivate it soon.

God Bless You.
Elizabeth Dickson
[email protected]"

Elizabeth Dickson wants to be friends on Facebook

CAN I TRUST YOU??? (3)

My Dear Friend ,I am very sure you can make a lot of difference by replying to my mail , become good friends in our Lord Jesus Christ and see that with greater power comes greater responsibility . You can make a lot of changes in the life of others with this great offer from the Lord through me to you , most especially the poor at heart , and the less privileged. Firstly , I think i would start all with a proper introduction of myself .

I am Mrs.Elizabeth Dickson , A widow to Late Dickson. I am 64 years old , suffering from long time cancer of the breast . From all indications , my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 3) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. My late husband and i both grew up in a motherless home in Australia we got married and we travel to the United States for our wedding and we decided to stay back there simply because it is a lovely place to stay and we were given a permanent stay after so many years of stay and also we have no child of our own due to one problem and the other ,Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against even though i wish i had . It is late now you know , and age is no longer on my side.but i still believe the lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you because the bible says in the book of

Psalms 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not ashamed of my hope.
Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......
Psalms 145:18Psalms 57: 7 My heart is fixed. O God my heart is fixed, I will sing & give praise
Psalms51: 17 The sacrifices of God are broken spirit, a broken & contrite heart, O God thou will not despise.
psalms 41: 1 Blessed is he that considered the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.

Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also,lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in my mind )

So, I now decide to give all of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the motherless baby homes,less privileges, needy, poor, charity homes,widows and Cancer patient too in your country and i just want you to forget about the distance between me and you. I am willing to donate the sum of $5.000,000.00, us dollars which is still the major inheritance i have left. I wish you could be someone who i could trust with all my heart,to make this wish of mine come true despite the my prayers over you before i get to contact you.

I really need you to use the funds to help the poor which is very essential and also the widow and cancer patient as me. I know this is hard, but you should keep this saying in your heart , I am like Moses in the Bible . He came to the Red Sea and Pharaoh behind him and no way to turn but God delivered him all by a miraculous deliverance . It will be a miracle from God to be able to help all the dear people God has laid on our hearts, as you have been laid on my heart to do His will.

This is why with God in my heart i contact you and i want you to contact me so we be in contact with all the poor souls out there. Give new lives , hopes and days . I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and i hope you will agree with this also. I will be praying hard that Satan will not stop this effort . Do contact me and i will tell you more of what you wish to know . Note that the Lord have a great reason for me contacting you and i will be very grateful if you will heed to the call of the Lord by replying me on [email protected]

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Elizabeth Dickson
CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE RELEASE OF MY FUND TO YOU

Elizabeth Dickson
To Me

Aug 8 at 11:57 PM

How are you and hope all is well? i want you to know that am right here lying on the sick bed at the hospital waiting for the lord's call but i really want this mission to be well accomplished by the God sent Angel who will be doing this on my behalf which is you so,this are the information’s you need to forward to the bank because when the fund was deposited they gave me this secret information’s should in case I want to withdraw it for security purpose for them to identify my consignment which is the fund .

The information’s are below I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information’s of mine to you with trust and confidence cos I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human.

Depositors Name Mrs.Elizabeth
Batch no 66840090040
Year Deposited: 2001
Secret Question Who is Depositor
Answer: Mrs.Elizabeth
Security Code: 90600040020

The above are the information’s you need to forward to the bank and send them your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve you to receive the fund they will get in touch with you .So contact with their information’s below.

Fidelity Bank Plc
Operation Manager: Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo
Bank’s Email: [email protected]
Manager’s Email:[email protected]
Phone: +2348084758120

My dearest one in Christ, please contact the bank and the manager with the above information’s and please make sure you send your phone number or mobile number to them for easy communications ,keep me updated as soon as they transfer the fund to you.And don't get carried away by this amount,its just money,its not half as good as good name.

Lastly,i have attached my pictures, so make sure the security details is been attached when contacting the bank for you to be recognized as my newly elected next of kin in claiming my fund for the said purpose more so,my fund is a legit fund which hold nothing against the law and am putting you in position of claiming my fund due to the reason that i have limited time to live on this earth and i will prefer my money been used for the will of God.

Make sure you call the manager's phone number after sending the mail for the claim of my fund for urgent response cause,i really want this money to be release to you for the said mission and also i want you to please make this very confidential until the money as been transferred to you. Always put me in your daily prayers do not forget my wish .
 Show message history

11 Attachments
Download all

Download

Elizabeth Dickson
To Me

Aug 9 at 8:30 PM

EMAIL THE BANK ASAP (4)

Thank you very much my very dearest in the lord for your email i want you to know i am still here on the sick bed waiting for the lord's call so i want you to try and email the bank asap so they can transfer the funds to you and immediately they do i want you to come here to the hospital to greet me so i can feel and kiss you as my newly elected next of kin.Okay?

Thank You Very Much And God Bless You Abundantly

Mrs Elizabeth Dickson

Advertisement