Information on romance scams and scammers.
#275555 by malu53 Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:07 am
Richard
Male / Single
54 - New Orleans / United States
Current Location Torrance/ United States
Create Date 19/11/2015 15:51
Last Login 19/11/2015 16:16

About Me
Honest

Looking For
nice and loving caring

Height(cm) 180
Weight(kg) 83
Relationship Status Single
Profession Marine Captain
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education Master
Languages English

My Dearest one
Greetings to you, My name is Richard Carlos White, i am a US Marine Captain, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private email box ([email protected]) I hope to read from you if your are also interested
more pics and info here
http://fake-scam.info/index.php/topic,3 ... f55f09aaa1
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=86629
Advertisement

#275556 by malu53 Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:09 am
email address leads to a profile on Skype

Skype ID: caprichcarwhite
Name: Richard Carlos White
no IP, no avatar
#280567 by malu53 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:26 am
Hello how are you doing? well i'm glad that you wrote to me, Where are you from? and how old are you ?
I am all any woman will like to have from a good and caring love to be as me , you have to know once and for all that I am , honest, dedicated, responsible, romantic, and passionate young gentle man with a good sense of humor and strong values in search of a best friend this is why I came across you as part of our destiny think about this very very well , love could come from any distance so far as we mean all in common as matured people to be.We searched to attain each other as ,life-long partner, and a true love. Even though I am blessed with a youthful appearance, I have the wisdom of many ages. I value friendship, honesty, loyalty, romance, passion, spirituality, family, and a good laugh. I have had many experiences in my life that make me an intelligent, well-rounded,understanding, and compassionate person. I am responsible and have been successful in my career and have financial stability and security. My priorities are always with home, family, and hopefully, one day, a love that is true.I was raised with proper values,I have a good moral upbringing, and am a traditional gentleman. I have a good sense of humor and enjoy making others smile,laugh, and believe I am a kind, generous person. I like spontaneity, and can appreciate different forms of humor in the appropriate moments. I find much satisfaction in parenthood...will tell you more later as time goes on that is when we meet in person soon . I think we living together will be a very great opportunity since we have things in common and had to meet in person babe .Is our destiny to meet this is why we came across each other there on the site so think about this so well if you do not mind we can move on as mature people in real love with one another . I send you this email just to know your response to enable and encourage me write more and more about what life have for us ,as time goes on .

I have been praying to God Lord Almighty to help me ,so my dream-mate should be compatible feminine woman, who is not self-centered, loves to share, and is honest, dedicated, and not afraid of commitment. My ideal mate would love to spend quality time just being together as well as have fun in sharing interests, hobbies,and each other. She should loves attention, affection, and also have the same passion/desire for romance. my dream mate should be who has strong family values and has no trouble being a homebody or going out on the town with her man. My dream lady should be a passionate, empathetic, outgoing,self confident, and fun-loving individual,who is dedicated and loyal to the one man she loves. My life-long mate should have interests in settling down and completing a family. Together we will rule our lives with enjoyment and exciting new experiences. Our love will be the foundation for a prosperous life filled with happiness and contentment.Take good care of your self for me my dear , you will have to be understanding to keep you and I moving as part of what we will need .Hoping reading from you also and all about you in advance .
Yours Sincerely,
Capt.Richard.
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016

Image Image

Image Image

also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=89384
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=2246
Last edited by malu53 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.