Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#122593 by ratt84 Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:24 pm
christianmingle.com
mikeworld12m

Info About Me
Relationship Status:Widowed
About Children:I have children and would welcome yours
Church Attendance:once or twice a month
Education:Master's degree
Field of Work:estate agent
Ethnicity:Native American

yahoo avatar

pic stolen from
Michael Benson
Associate Professor of Business, 2007
M.B.A., B.A. Eastern University,
St Davids, PA
#122598 by ratt84 Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:42 pm
yahoo avatar and meetme pics
lead to

promatching.com
Bobby Davenport --- twin brother :mrgreen: ???
I know what i want but open to yours
Basics
State/ProvinceCalifornia, United States
City Los Angeles
Zip/Postal Code 90008
Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Age41 yrs.
Seeking a Woman
Interested in Long Term Relationship
Marital Status Widowed
Do you want children? No But Welcome Yours
Do you have children? Don't Live With Me
Income Level$35,001 - $50,000
Education Bachelors Degree
Profession Military

More about myself
Hi everyone,Hows it going on the site?Oh my,this seem to be the hardest part of it all,smile,okay,let me start this way...I'm a fun loving person,easy going,caring,passionate,compassionate,humorous,very honest,broad minded,open to new ideas and easily adapt to any situation I find myself...Ive learned to make the best result out of any situation I find myself,master my fears and take control...What doesn't kill one should make one stronger....

Dating Plans
Every date should involve romance. It should be in the way a couple talks and looks at one another always.A nice restaurants with sea food. Romance should not be relegated to a particular evening such as an anniversary or Valentine's day.

Image Image

Image Image
#122599 by ratt84 Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:51 pm
antipodate.com
Davenport
THE GENTLE MAN
I am looking for a: Female
Nationality: American
Living in: United States
#241298 by Mjan66 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:14 pm
Please be warned that this Daniel Davenport and all related alias' is NOT the scammer. I repeat Daniel Davenport is NOT the scammer.

One of the scammers USING this poor soldier's resume/identity and pictures is
Martin A Cudjoe who lives in Ghana West Africa and uses dating sites to romantically attract and seduce women to send packages to him using the name of Daniel Davenport, most recently deployed in Kabul Afghanistan.

This Martin Cudjoe writes very romantically, but uses words and descriptions that are American English. He uses British taught English. I suspect he also has others who pose along with him. Sometimes the English was really good, other times he didn't make much sense to me. For posing as an American soldier, Martin was not as good, but secretive. Of course, saying he disappeared on "missions" in Afghanistans.

He met me on OKCupid.com. posing as an American soldier, Daniel Davenport. He said he needed to get off that site quickly as he was being monitored by the enemy/Army..who knows. Well NOW I know it is because he's been reported scamming on MANY dating sites, both gay and straight!!!

Martin A Cudjoe finally admitted to me on Yahoo messenger that indeed HE is the scammer. He quickly tried to woo me back, but I caught him in his lies. What he does is says Daniel Davenport cannot get packages sent to him because he's in a war zone. He also uses the orphans to collect packages or to help the poor people of Afghanistan.
Then when the package get to him, Martin Cudjoe in Ghana, he asks for money to release the processing of the package to get to the destination of Afghanistan. I fell for it. NOT AGAIN! He kept asking for money, using the bible as his excuse as to why you must give to the poor.

He also told me he was wealthy. Yes, 6.3 million. Of course he is! He's been part of a scamming ring for years!!!

Once Martin Cudjoe was busted for pretending to be Daniel Davenport, he still asked for money to help him as he says he's in a orphanage, with no job, no family. He's REALLY GOOD at first, but I started to become suspicious after some of his facts didn't check out.

Look up Martin Cudjoe on Facebook. How stupid to put up a facebook page while scamming widows like me on OKCUPID.com.

LOOK OUT FOR THIS SCAMMER: MARTIN A CUDJOE!!
#241299 by Mjan66 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:25 pm
When I was scammed by Martin A Cudjoe, Ghana, West Africa, he was posing as Daniel Davenport of US Army deployed in Kabul Afghanstan.

I repeat Daniel Davenport IS NOT THE SCAMMER!! His ID, pictures are being used by Martin Cudjoe and others to scam unsuspecting women on dating sites (and on Gay dating sites) to send packages, then money to him, Martin Cudjoe.

Here is the Army's website on Romance Scammers:
http://www.cid.army.mil/romancescam.html

On that site is the DONTS I wish I had read or known about before I was scammed.

Jan
#241303 by Dotti Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:45 pm
You are absolutely correct that Daniel Davenport is not the scammer. We try to make it very clear that all of the scammers here use fake names and posted photos.

But, I do want to clarify a few points:
Sometimes the English was really good, other times he didn't make much sense to me.

This is very typical.
The good English is simply copied. If it's highly romantic, it's likely copied from somewhere like lovingyou.com or poemslovers.com. In a profile, it may be copied from someone else's profile.
The difficult to understand English is his own. It's where he deviates from the standard script and tries to customize things for you or to align with his fake character.

Martin A Cudjoe finally admitted to me on Yahoo messenger that indeed HE is the scammer

In reality, he did not truly admit the truth. He changed tactics, that's all. It's not uncommon for a scammer to "confess" when he reaches the conclusion that his victim is not going to fall for his initial scam. He doesn't do this because he feels guilty, or because he wants to be honest with you. He does this because he knows he has no chance of getting money the first way, so he hopes he can get it a different way.

There is NO guarantee that his name is Martin A Cudjoe either. He is just as likely to have used the name of someone he knows, or just a name he took off facebook or elsewhere on the internet.

When dealing with internet scammers, it's important to constantly keep in mind Rule #1: Scammers lie.
For them, lies come as easily as truth, sometimes more easily. This kind of scammer will literally say anything he thinks will be successful in getting your money. The truth is irrelevant to him. And he will not hesitate to speak of trust, or honesty, or even faith in God at the same time he is telling those lies.

At this point, the best thing you can do is cut off all contact with this scammer. Just walk away.

At a minimum he has your real name and email, probably more information. While he is not going to show up on your doorstep, the longer you are in contact with him without sending money, the more likely he is going to get angry and attempt to retaliate. (That's another common feature of many of these scammers--not only do they lie and cheat for money, their mentality is warped enough that they frequently get angry at their targets for NOT paying.) We had a scammer just this morning who tried to post his victim's info, claiming she was a believer in witchcraft who wanted to harm him--because she posted her correspondence with him. It's not going to put you at risk, but it can still cause you headaches.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#245531 by malu53 Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:12 pm
Daven
50, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 39‑79, in Germany.
Divorced
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Campy / Cheesy, Other.

About Me
I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life.. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows. I have a wonderful Son. I would do best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go! I love to try new things, and can laugh at myself when I fail miserably. I don't give up easily, and have so many things I've yet to try.....I dont ask too much of a person, i like somebody who is honest, reliable, tender, likes to show his emotions, likes to comunicate in the good or bad times, funny and romantic. i like to have a relation based on love, communication, care for each other and respect each other space, likes, dislikes..... i want someone close to me....I dont like lies, no matter if the situation is bad i prefer to know the truth, i think that when people communicates in a mature way things can be solved....

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language English and Germany
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Jewish

Place I've traveled to Germany, Irap and Kuwait

How are you doing there today? My name is Nicholas and you?
davenstanko on gmale
#263853 by malu53 Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:02 pm
same pics new email address

in spam folder
How are you?
miss you
Daniel Davenport
Sent from my iPhone
client-ip = 62.14.253.36 <<< Jazz Telecom S.A., Spain
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2015
#286715 by malu53 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:07 pm
oasis
David Rodriguez
584mi
Male 51
Las Vegas | Nevada | United States
i am an ordinary man who tries to make things extraordinary.I tend to be somewhat confident and open minded ,sincere minded which is important as much as being friendly and sociable.Easy to talk to and easy to talk with.I am kind and nice person,sincere,cheerful,joyful,faithful,humorous,happy good manners,loves a family,romantic,talkative,easy going,caring and funny to be with.I have a very good character so people around me feel comfortable.Despite my age a I know what I want in life.I am a confident person and i have leadership qualities.I like learning something new.My friends say I am a very cheerful man with a good sense of humor.

What I'm Looking For
I am interested in a loving,caring,goal oriented and family woman.Honesty is important.The woman of my dreams is reliable,loyal and caring.I wouldlike us to take care of each other.For me it is very important to gather the whole family for some big event.a woman who is calm I dont want to wast my time on quarrels and arguing.I want to enjoy life,a woman who has a good heart and ready to open something new with me.a woman who can steal my heart..

I'm seeking Women
Age Range 41 to 60
Maximum Distance Members anywhere in United States.
Relationship Status Widow/Widower
Nationality American
Spoken Languages English, Other
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Intention I'm hoping to find the one
Marriage Views Marriage is important
Romance Very romantic
Exercise Habits 1-2 times a week
Occupation Management
Education Bachelors Degree
Have Children Have
Want Children Want