If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#169256 by ejhenze Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 am
Marc Reese is the name he uses ans his mail Is: [email protected]
He ask you to receive his 11 old years old son. He is so funny cause he made photo shop.... Amazing!! He looks for his victims on Bestmuslims date page and he is also from Nigeria. His phone number is: 442348103804, 009447024032391from england and 00234810380492 from Nigeria
Advertisement

#169627 by FineTexasWine Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:29 pm
As of this morning, this loser is alive and well. Only now he is an architect from London working on a project in Cape Town where a crane accident occurred. He goes by Terry Piland ([email protected]). Met him on Chemistry where he said he was living in West Texas a couple of hours from me. Handsome, charming, etc. Same story as all these guys -- daughter living in England, self-employed on $1.4 million job in Cape Town, wallet was stolen, had to go to the hospital, while he was in the hospital a horrible crane accident occurred and he is being held responsible. I even prayed for the accident victim who is in a coma. Don't believe anything this man says. I am as suspicious as a snake and I fell for it.
#170733 by dvmurrell Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:13 am
It sounds like Patrick Doyle. he hacked into my facebook message center I dont know how as I keep tight privacy status. I was alerted by his poor use of english grammar and when looking up his company saw led to scamwarners and saw there have been several reports on this person.
I was relieved to learn it was not my imagination.

I dont know where to post this info that he is still seeking women, but leaving it here for now.
Thanks again.
Diane