Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#67535 by Terminator5 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 pm
From [email protected]
Reply to [email protected]

Employment Opportunit?y

Begin Scam Email:

The name of the company is Piramal Health Care Ltd

Piramal Health Care Ltd is a globally integrated healthcare
company that fulfills unmet medical needs across the world. It
has a growth track record of above 29% CAGY since 1988, Now going
into Data entry/ Medical billed and accounting work from home job
to create employment opportunity for the less privilege, disables
and mainly to decrease the rate of unemployment in the
economy,Our office is located at Patterson, NY 12563, Our head
office in Mumbai India, we have locations all over the USA and
currently working on setting up some branch in Atlanta,GA . and
that's why we are employing online,but when the new office near
you is ready you can be assign to one of them that is if you are qualify after the interview.process for the interview....setup a yahoo ID for the interview,add this yahoo ID to your
[email protected],she will be waiting for you online
to conduct an interview for you.Here is the company site,www.PiramalHealthCare Ltd.com

Kindly Regards,
Hire Department Office,
Mrs Sarah Coptom.

End Scam Email

Comments by T5

www.PiramalHealthCareLtd.com does not exist and is not listed on domain tools .

It appears that they are using the name of legitimate company in India

Interesting Email Header . A trace said " No IP Address Identified" Any email header gurus on site ?

Delivered-To:xxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.180.94.170 with SMTP id dd10cs52656wib;
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.213.28.209 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.213.28.209;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.213.28.209 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.213.28.209])
by 10.213.28.209 with SMTP id n17mr1287771ebc.144.1316447561069 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=pTVWyeyOhdjVdL5SAiUljnDyg0pgiLLVn1h3RQE5hq4=;
b=pB2k3tyQPT+u26SB6Bp7tExQ3DJIE5/bnPvm3xCJxfbYNRITkqre1OoP97N2D+8LGt
+QZ9UiHnGiUWKm2khNCxvzKv28uP9frLT8z+zZmGQY8U5C8o7zl2k0AJWbaRNM2e7Thf
mgJLX8gR0thJ3rLqZH/U7APoV2fMjYaesIKYE=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.213.28.209 with SMTP id n17mr856000ebc.144.1316447561010; Mon,
19 Sep 2011 08:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.213.14.10 with HTTP; Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:52:40 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAd3Nvm05-SAZEjJShkYbKMowSOsmCm5ZkgXokRtJtgAYsqewA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Employment Opportunity
To: xxxxxxxxxx
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0015174c40a43d4ed704ad4d557e

--0015174c40a43d4ed704ad4d557e
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#87283 by RoLynn69 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 pm
They took me for $2,513.48 before I found out tehy were scamming me. I am in the process of talking to my lawyer about the scam because I cannot pay for this. Please be careful everyone... people like this make me sick!
#87320 by Bubbles Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:43 am
Welcome to ScamWarners RoLynn69. I am sorry to hear that you were scammed in this way. Scammers make all of us sick too.

Posting up the email address and other information is helpful to others. Thank you for warning others and telling your story. It will help others to see the seriousness of scamming.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#87895 by sbheiser Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:21 pm
I am currently being talked into from a [email protected] from New York. I only lost $13, but thanks to you all, I caught it sooner. Heres my story:

-All interviews are held online, which was a bad sign. She claimed to be from New York.
-They claim to give you $25 per hour for 3 training days. And $15 per hour for normal working hours.
-They expect you to buy certain software's through a certain vendor, which you have to pay $950 through Western Union.
-They say you will be reimbursed a following day.
-They then tell me they are sending a new laptop with all the software's on it.
-Then they try to call you, DONT GIVE THEM YOUR NUMBER. I didn't and I am glad for it.

Like before I found this website. I was beginning to think that this is "too good to be true." So I started testing this theory. I did some research about the company and I started asking questions which they could not answer. Their only response to my question was that it will be covered when you laptop/starting kit gets there. Starting kit? Now they were just adding stuff on to make it seem better. Fraud.. big time. So I declined the position, but they didn't want to let me go. I asked "Why are you trying so hard for an employee that doesn't want to work for you?" Again, silence. Here is an excerpt from my conversations that I saved:

Lilian.warren45
Alright then if thats what you fill....all am trying to do is for the company to pay you on saturday
Here's is the company website http://www.priamalhealthcare.com Again

sbheiser
Yes it is a legitamite company in India and your spelling it wrong by the way.
I believe THAT company is real

lilian.warren45
Good and thats enough reason for you to be rest assured that we are real

sbheiser
I believe the name is real, but how do I know if your a representative from there?

lilian.warren45
Like i said again...you materials will arrive tomorrow morning

sbheiser
If you haven't sent the check yet, why cant YOU pay for the materials?

lilian.warren45
The company will be realising only pay check this week and thats why i want yours to come too

sbheiser
Im sorry, I need something more concrete
All seems too goo to be true
The $13 I sent yesterday, I was suppose to get a tracking number.

lilian.warren45
Yes its true elizabeth

sbheiser
I got nothing

lilian.warren45
That will come with the materials
thats the time tracker
to calculate you time and hours you have work

sbheiser
Is there anything you can do to reassure me this is not a scam.. I am about 90% sure this is a scam still. I need some reassurance, and if you cannot do that I will have to respectfully decline the position.
Your silence tells me you cannot.

lilian.warren45
Alright and thats why i gave you the website from the begining

sbheiser
www.google.com
Heres my website
I work here too
And I can pay you too
See.... Scam
Just send me money and we will give you something tomorrow.
Listen, I have been to Afghanistan three times now. I know better than this, but good try.

lilian.warren45
i don't understand you

sbheiser
Figures

lilian.warren45
Can i have you cell number again

sbheiser
Nope, if you didn't have that written down in the first place, I know your not legitimate company.
I respectfully decline the position due to lack of evidence that this is real.

lilian.warren45
send me your cell number so we can call you

Its like they say "If it feels too good to be true, than it is!" Call them out on it and dont give them any more of your information. And don't be afraid to utilize Google or any search engine to find out if it is a scam. Thats all I have to say about this. It "irked" me the wrong way, so I felt that I had to share to help someone else.

~S. Heiser
#88103 by smca2001 Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm
I have been taken in by this same horrendous individual. She did a job posting in Craigslist on 2/21/2012 and I responded. Lillian Warren sent an email with all of the information that you all state in your emails. All of the right questions, etc. Until she got to the part about needing my "banking operations info". Oh, and by the way, we did this by instant messaging. Then I sort of nailed her and stated why do you need banking operations info prior to a job contract for a $52,000 job. Banking info is last on the list for an employer. She mumbo jumboed something about needing it for the purchase of the training materials. My thought is that a company that is going to pay you $52,000 a year can't afford to foot the bill for training materials smells dirty and is dirty. I spammed it on Craigslist. I put her off and was to call her back via instant messaging. After reading all of your posts. I have sent her something to the effect that she has been busted and needs to get the h... out of town soon. My ending note was "Giddyup" cowgirl. I sent her nothing and I hope others will not also. I also hope that a piece will be done on national TV and that the prestigious India institute will come to realize that this is happening and step in to preserve there reputation and status.
#88104 by smca2001 Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:08 pm
If the originally post of 9/11/ was terminated - too bad as they are still up to it. Just a correction. I posted today the following: How do working materials have to do with banking information? I need a detailed explanation to be comfortable with this. smca2001: Lilian You better run like hell as you and your gang are busted. Hope you have a boat to sail in or an airplane to fly in - very fast. As we are coming after you - no holds barred. Giddyup.
#91557 by propheticknight Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:48 pm
Right now I thank God, that I found out about this. The only problem is they sent me a check to get materials and I did as they asked, but I pray that not only do each of you get back what you lost, but that you get it back tenfold. I just pray that I'm able to get out of this without being charge and I will keep all of you in my prayers.
#91732 by Rcmiki516 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:01 am
I created an account just so I could respond to this post, because I decided to research this company first! (I'm glad I did)

I thought it was strange when they asked to set up an interview through IM...I've heard of the SKYPE interviews, so it didn't raise too many flags.

The initial email:

Congratulations! Our recruitment team has received your resume referencing the ad for Data Entry/Administrative Assistant/Front Desk/Customer Service listed on http://www.craiglist.com.. We are very pleased with your listed qualifications and would like to conduct an online interview to discuss the duties within the job, along with the pay
scale. Your information has been forwarded on to the Head of Operations Manager,Mrs. Debby. She will be conducting the interview, via Yahoo Instant Messenger.

If you are still available and interested, please set up a screen name with Yahoo IM, if you don’t already have one, and add Mrs Debby Sidney Robert to your buddy list. Her screen name is [email protected]

Please be online at 09:00 a.m. your time tomorrow(FRIDAY) for your interview.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email.

Sincerely,
HR Dept

This part, however is what made me stop and look at this site:

You will be fax or email a paper work and a HR document during your orientation and training,you are to fill,sign and send back to us,we take out taxes okay ?[/b]
(I thought that a professional company would NEVER send such a message with broken english. This is when I started to feel them out, and where I knew I wasn't going to take the job)

michaelastarling: I'm sorry...that was broken english. Can you rephrase that
officeunit400: I meant you will be emailed all your daily activites and also taxes are taken out... OK ?
michaelastarling: Yes. Taxes are taken from my pay? That's understandable. Just feferal taxes, correct
officeunit400: Yes correct
officeunit400: You will be undergoing a 2 weeks training and orientation which will commence as soon as you have all working materials and you are rest assured that you will be paid for it okay ?
michaelastarling: Yes
officeunit400: You will need some Data entry/Accounting software and also a time tracker to commence your training and orientation and also you need the software to get started with work...the work of the time tarcker is to calculate your hours worked since this is an online work from home.

officeunit400: Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with BS 1 Accounting software ,myob business essentials software 2010,For Peach Tree premium 2010 US Patent Single Users Pack, simply accounting 2010 and a Time Tracker
michaelastarling: Ok
officeunit400: You wil be getting them from the company's certified vendor
officeunit400: OK ?
michaelastarling: Yes
officeunit400: How much will you be able to come up with for the purchase of the equipments ?
michaelastarling: I have to pay for the materials? Does the company not foot the bill, this is training I thought
officeunit400: Yes, the company will be paying you for the training,but you will be needing to get the material yourself
michaelastarling: I'm not willing to pay $1,000+ dollars for a computer software
officeunit400: No it's not up to $1,000+
officeunit400: It's just $560 and you will be reimbursed back along your first pay
michaelastarling: I've just put some more research into this company, and was told that it was a scam. I don't really feel comftorable giving anyone such a large amount of money, especially with such a negative reputation. I feel that I've just wasted a great deal of time
officeunit400: No P since you think this company is a scam
michaelastarling: Thanks you for our time

I was very upset because I thought that I had actually gotten a job, but I decided it will just have to wait.
I'd like to thank this site for helping me to not make a huge mistake!
:bowdown:
#91749 by Terminator5 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:47 pm
Thanks for adding to the record here . Whatever information we can gather and post on these crooks helps to warn other victims and put them out of business .

T5

#93034 by stormy Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:01 am
Hello all I hope that my information on this gets to the people that needs it most. This is not the only email or person running in this scam. I heard about a person named Jane Adams at [email protected] I was told to add this person onto my yahoo messenger and she will interview me. I felt from the start that this was a scam I had never heard of being interviewed this way before. Then I thought ok this is an online job I would at least talk to her and get information. She conducted the interview with all the professionalism I would expect from an employer. She gave me many details about the company and the opportunity. This sounded like a really legit job and that website she used looked so real. She then said that I needed a pc and certain software but the company would pay for this. I was then told that they will send me a check to cover this so I waited for the check. She also requested my user name and password for my bank in order to direct deposit the funds when I would not give that out she told me they will send the check. Then once it was in the bank and funds were available I was told to western union the funds to this person and they would get the pc ready for shipment. This is where I put a stop to it I am smart enough to know that western union would not be the way of payment for a legit company. Then as expected at this point two days later I found out the check was fraudulent. So the bank took back the funds and froze my account over this. Well this person got so upset that I did not send the no good funds that I then received a death threat in my U.S. Mail. Then I discovered that they hit my credit report as an employer under the name of NA.

Please people beware of these people I am sure there are more emails involved in this and they don't intend to stop.

I hope my information is helpful to you all
#93855 by Terminator5 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:07 pm
Full Email Headers . Email Addresses . Messenger or Skype IDs . Phone Numbers . Postmark Locations From the US Mail and any USA Addresses used are all helpful information .

#94029 by annettedale3 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:32 pm
I just got done with an interview and she stated she was with Vital Health Care LTD
I didn't realize that this was a possible scam until she started to mispell words and started making incomplete sentence structures. I really wished this was a real job. It would of been great because I could of transported it when we move back to Colorado
Well I hope this helps
Here is what happened.
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:02 AM):? Hello?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:03 AM):? Hello
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:03 AM):? how are you doing today?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:03 AM):? I am doing fine.
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:03 AM):? Can we proceed with the interview now ?a
Potential victim(Apr 03 9:04 AM):? Yes we can
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:04 AM):? I am Mrs. Debby Sidney the Hiring Manager of Vital Health Care. And I am here to brief you more about this job.
What is your full name age sex and where are you located?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:05 AM):? Removed
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:05 AM):? the name of the company is Vital Health Care Ltd
Vital Health Care is a leading manufacturer & supplier of traditional and new generational API to the National & International pharmaceutical community by offering stable and high quality products, on continuous innovation & development. Founded in 1999, Vital was set up with a modest installed capacity of 24 Tonnes p.a. for manufacturing Quinine Salts and alkaloids. Now going into Data entry/ Medical biller and accounting work from home job to create employment opportunity for the less privilege, disables and mainly to decrease the rate of unemployment in the economy..
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:05 AM):? We have locations all over the usa and currently working on setting up some branch in VA,AZ,TX, MD and DC, and that’s why we are employing online, but when the new office near you is ready you can be assign to one of them that is if you qualify after the interview.
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:05 AM):? OK?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:06 AM):? Ok
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:06 AM):? This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice, the pay is $25 per hour training is $20 per hour and will be get payment by weekly via check or direct deposited working 30 to 40 hours weekly, if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor. Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans. Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:06 AM):? OK?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:06 AM):? ok
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:07 AM):? Are you going to Colorado any time soon or have an office there yet
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:08 AM):? the office in Colorado will be completed on the 23rd of this month
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:08 AM):? OK?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:09 AM):? Great. My husband wants to move back to Colorado so that’s why I asked
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:10 AM):? what type of computer software do you need
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:12 AM):? were coming to that
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:12 AM):? the duties are: Inputs information from a variety of sources into a computer database. May take customer orders and enter them into a pre-established tracking system
Assignments will be sent to you via e-mail or IM and you will report directly to your immediate supervisor
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:12 AM):? OK?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:13 AM):? ok

The positions available are. Data Entry, administrative assistant/Clerical Admin/ Medical Biller/Coding, Customer Service/Accounting, payroll Clerk Book keeping/receptionist office assistant/Typist Clerk and IT job. Which are you applying for?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:18 AM):? Either Data entry or customer service
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:18 AM):? Have you ever worked from home or online before? Are you currently employed? How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position daily?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:19 AM):? No I have never worked from home and right now I am unemployed and I intend to treat this as a full time position so at least 40 hours
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:19 AM):? What’s your clerical speed? Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel? What is your highest educational diploma?
When did you receive it?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:21 AM):? Right now I am a little rusty on my typing speed, I type 35 wpm but when I get back into practice I usually type 60wpm. I have a basic knowledge of excel and I graduated from high school, and then took some office courses in 2001 from Removed
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:21 AM):? I graduated high school in 1985
How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:25 AM):? I would like to make it a career. So I would like to retire doing this
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:25 AM):? Tell me about yourself and your last/current job?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:29 AM):? Well I am a mother Removed
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:30 AM):? Why Should we hire you?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:32 AM):? I am very dedicated to my job. I am reliable. I always do my best. I never doing anything half way I always put in 100 percent.
Mrs. Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:33 AM):? well you have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position.
Hold on online while I send your answers to my superiors for review and consideration okay?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:34 AM):? ok
I am back now..the result for the interview is on my desk......
The good news is....you have just been confirmed qualified for this position
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:54 AM):? You are welcome to Vital Health Care
You are now given a chance to show your commitment,charisma,diligence and be a productive employee.
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:54 AM):? Thank you.
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:54 AM):? How would you like to be paid. Via Direct Deposit, Check, Wire Transfer or Credit Card Transfer. Weekly or Bi Weekly?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:55 AM):? Right now I would prefer Check and Weekly
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:55 AM):? What bank do you operate with ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:56 AM):? Its call Removed
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:56 AM):? But there are none in Removed
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:56 AM):? Ok... But you have other local bank nears you ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:57 AM):? Yes but haven't set up an account with any of them
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:57 AM):? banks near*
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:57 AM):? Ok...
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:57 AM):?
You will recieve your duties online everyday and i will always be online to assist you with any difficulties
Your Primary duties include: Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini), account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 9:57 AM):? Secondary duties:Now, your secondary daily duties would be to report to your Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.
Can you handle the Job duties if you are being trained towards it ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 9:58 AM):? My back child support goes to my account and it takes forever to change accounts through them.
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:00 AM):? I believe so. I am a fast learner. The only problem that I see right this minute is to find out about what types software and the computer that I would need. I am right now using the library computer, because I dont have one right this minute I have a lap top but don't have the internet yet
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:00 AM):? Oh ok
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:00 AM):? You would be eligible to Benefits after 1months of working with company Benefits offered are Health Insurance / Vacations / Bonuses
This Job offers Flexible hours but you are to report online by 8am daily for duties,task,and assignment...Ok?
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert is typing...
(Apr 03 10:01 AM):? No problem, the company wil be providing you wit a brand new HP Laptop
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:01 AM):? OK ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:01 AM):? ok that works for me
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:02 AM):? I need you to confirm me with the following: Your full name,full home address,Phone numbers age and email address to enable my secretery enlist them into the Company's Register for proper documentation.
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:02 AM):? Removed
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:03 AM):? Removed
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:05 AM):?
You will be fax or email a paper work and a HR document during your orientation and training,you are to fill,sign and send back to us,we take out taxes okay ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:05 AM):? ok
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:07 AM):? You will be undergoing a 2 weeks training and orientation which will commence as soon as you have all working materials and you are rest assured that you will be paid for it okay ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:08 AM):? ok
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:09 AM):? You will need some Data entry/Accounting software and also a time tarcker to commence your training and orientation and also you need the software to get started with work...the work of the time tarcker is to calculate your hours worked since this is an online work from home.
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:09 AM):? Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with BS 1 Accounting software myob business essentials software 2011,For Peach Tree premium 2011 US Patent Single Users Pack, simply accounting 2011 and a Time Tracker
The funds for the software will be provided for you by the company via check ..... make sure you use them as instructed for the software okay ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:09 AM):? ok
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:10 AM):? As soon as the check its been issued out to you i will notify you and provide you with the tracking number so you can keep track and know when it will get to you okay ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:10 AM):? ok
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:12 AM):? All we need from you is good work,you will enjoy every moment working with us
This job offer flexible hours but you are to report online by 8am daily for duties,task,and assignment is that undersood ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:12 AM):? Yes
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:13 AM):? Now how do I report online at this time with out a computer and the Library doesn'
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:13 AM):? open until 9am
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:14 AM):? Alright, your training will be commencing from 9am your time
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:14 AM):? OK ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:14 AM):? Ok
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:14 AM):? That will work.
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:14 AM):? This Job offer flexible hours but you can as well work 30-40 hours weekly, you can as well work 6 hours per day.. OK ?
You are to report to me via yahoo messnger,that is you are to log on to your yahoo messenger and message me for update tomorrow understand ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:14 AM):? yes
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:15 AM):? Do you have any questions for now ?
(Apr 03 10:15 AM):? no none
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:15 AM):? Are you available to start training now ?
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:16 AM):? I not able to today because this particular computer that I am on has and hour limit and they have extend the time for 30 mins so my time is just about up
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:17 AM):? Alright, that would be all for now make sure you are here tomorrow by 9am your time for your task and more updates...
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:17 AM):? They have other computers though that I can get on tomorrow one has a two hour limit and then after 1 pm they have several that are 4 hours
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:17 AM):? ok
Mrs Debby Sidney Robert (Apr 03 10:18 AM):? Ok.. do have a great day ahead
Potential victim (Apr 03 10:18 AM):? you to Thank you

I removed more personal details. ~Bubbles
Last edited by Bubbles on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Personal details removed
#94661 by Terminator5 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:54 pm
Mods we need to edit victim details from the above post . Thank you for the heads up. ~Bubbles

Piramal Health Care Ltd - Vital Health Care LTD .

Creative variations on the old Representative/Check Fraud Scam . In this scam you are supplied with a counterfeit check to deposit in your account and than western union the funds. The counterfeit check can actually take months to show up , and than you are reponsible to repay the money .

Any Job Offer that mentions Western Union = Fraud . Guaranteed .

Folks please do not post your personal information here . Edit it out .

Yes, posting your personal information here is not being safe on the internet, and we want our Members, friends and family to be safe on the internet. ~Bubbles

#96723 by mommyto3 Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:02 pm
I recieved the following email after responding to an online ad:
"
Dear Applicant,
Congratulations! Our recruitment team has received your resume referencing the Positions listed on http://www.craigslist.com. We are very pleased with your qualifications and would like to conduct an online interview to discuss the duties within the job. Your information has been forwarded on to the Head of Operations Manager,Mrs. Melynda. She will be conducting the interview, via Yahoo Instant Messenger.
If you are still available and interested, please set up a screen name with Yahoo IM, if you don’t already have one, and add Mrs Melynda Dempsey to your buddy list. Her email address is: ([email protected]) Please be online 8 a.m on Monday (16th Of April) for your interview.Thanks!
Sincerely,
Mrs Brittany Felts"

I then had this IM conversation:
mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:33:11 AM): Hi, M******* M********

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:34:12 AM): Hello,how are you doing Today?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:34:26 AM): I am donig good, how are you doing?

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:35:10 AM): I'm doing fine thank you

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:35:52 AM): Are you who I need to speak with regarding my resume?

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:37:08 AM): Yes

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:37:19 AM): Are you ready for the briefing and interview session now, You will get to know about the company and what the responsibilities entail?.

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:37:27 AM): Yes

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:38:02 AM): The name of the company is Trivitron Healthcare

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:38:11 AM): Trivitron Healthcare is a leading manufacturer & supplier of traditional and new generational API to the National & International pharmaceutical community by offering stable and high quality products, on continuous innovation & development. Founded in 1999, Vital was set up with a modest installed capacity of 24 Tonnes p.a. for manufacturing Quinine Salts and alkaloids.Within a short span of 10 years it has evolved itself into a plant covering area of 7980.55 sq. mtr. of land with building of 86000 sq.feet & manufacturing 240 Tons p.a. with an impressive clientele list of all, major Indian Pharmaceutical companies and exporters of formulations.

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:38:29 AM): With exports being done to all continents, we have become a force to reckon with.Trivitron Healthcare is now going into Data entry/ Admin Assistant /Medical billling /Customer Service and Accounting work from home job to create employment opportunity for the less privilege, disables and mainly to decrease the rate of unemployment in the economy.

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:38:31 AM): I am Ms Melynda Dempsey .The interview-manager to the company Trivitron Healthcare am here to brief and interview you more about the opening position,I'm Age 57 located at Covington,GA.

What are you full names,sex,age and where are you located at?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:39:49 AM): I'm M******* M********, Female, 32 in Springfield, VA

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:41:52 AM): This is strictly an online and work from home job and you can aswell work from anywhere of your choice or anytime that does suit you.You can choose to work during Mornings, Afternoons and even during evenings,you can aswell work for the whole day and you are %100 assured of getting paid for it..The pay rate is $20 and training pay is $15/hr,M-F, 40 hrs a week and the pay day is every friday of the week.The office in Springfield, VA .will be ready on the 25th of next month that is why you are been employed online...Once the office is available you will be assigned to work over there.

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:41:53 AM): Have you ever worked or conducted an online interview before?...Are you currently employed?How long have you been looking for a job?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:43:47 AM): I've never worked online or conducted an online interview. I have taken online courses through college to receive my Associate degrees. I am not currently employed, and have been actively looking for a job since December 2011 when I finished my degree.

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:44:33 AM): So after May 25th this would become an in-office job?

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:45:39 AM): Yes,but it actually depends on you.if you still want to work from home

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:46:47 AM): Okay, wokring from home works best for me due to my 3 small children that I have to get to and from school, activities and appointment

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:47:39 AM): Will you be able to devote 8 hours of your time daily to Trivitron Healthcare ..? At least 6hrs daily?...Are you seeking for Part-time or Full-time?...Do you have a Printer,Scanner and a Photocopier?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:49:21 AM): I can dedicate at least 6 hours daily from 9-3, and could add more hours in the evening/night hours if needed. I am flexible for part-time or full-time depending on the hours being flexible. I have a printer, scanner, copier, fax machine.

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:50:04 AM): DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Tracks data and source documents.Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.Contacts responsible parties to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes.Compares data entered with source documents identifying errors and subsequently correcting any errors.Files or routes source documents after entry.Responds to inquires regarding entered data.Maintains daily count of work processed. May create periodic reports for management.

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:50:06 AM): Performs routine maintenance on machinery used.Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini), account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software.The Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, He/She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail.

Can you handle the Job duties if been trained towards it ?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:51:25 AM): Yes, if trained I could handle the job duties

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:52:25 AM): Good

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:52:31 AM): Benefits for eligible employees include: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:52:32 AM): You will undergo a week training from your training supervisor,He/She will be training you on how to work with the programs accurate and other Data entry works you will need to get done.Your training is going to be done online through your PC and Phone.You will be fax or email a paper work and a HR document during your orientation and training,you are to fill,sign and send back to us,we take out taxes okay?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:53:05 AM): okay

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 9:53:20 AM): Tell me about your last job ?...Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company?...We have met several candidates,Why are you the one we should hire?...What do you understand by petty cash?...Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:55:25 AM): At my last job I managed a small corporation that my husband and I own. I was responsible for all invoicing, receiving payments, completing tax documents and payments, issuing paychecks and all basic office management.

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 9:58:20 AM): I do have Quickbooks experience as that is what our company used. I would like to work for this company because I want to get my foot in the door and be able to put my business management and accouting degrees to work more. I like to option of working from home at this point in my life due to small children and the flexibility being at home offers me if one of my children are sick or out of school (ie. summer, spring break, school closures).

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:00:47 AM): Petty cash is a small amount of money used to purchase small items that would be silly to write a check for. Some companies use this to purchase small office supplies (staples, pens, etc). A receipt is turned in and employees can be reimbursed from petty cash. I do have experience working in all Microsoft Office programs including Excel.

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:04:31 AM): What is your philosophy towards work?What is more important to you: the money or the work?...Do you know your typing speed?...If been offered this position how would you like to be paid...Via Check Or Direct Deposit,Weekly or Bi-Weekly?...What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:07:11 AM): I feel that work is something you have to do and a job is something that you want to be doing. I think that someone that is working is doing it more for the money, and if you enjoy your job you'll be doing it for the job and not the money. I do not know my typing speed. I would like to have direct deposit, bi-weekly.

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:09:11 AM): Privacy is keeping someone or somethings information secret basically. The information provided is to used only for the job it was given for and nothing else. Code of Conduct is typically a set of rules given by a company that sets forth the repsonsibilities of the company.

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:12:09 AM): Good

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:12:10 AM): Hold on online while i forward your interview answers to the company's board of directors for proper review and consideration?...Do you have any questions to ask before i forward our conversations to company's board of directors for proper review?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:14:52 AM): No, no other questions at this time

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:15:06 AM): Alright,i need you to standby your PC,i will get back to you in a jiffy

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:15:13 AM): okay, thanls

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:42:58 AM): <ding>
vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:42:59 AM): Congratulations......This is to confirm that you have been approved to be a staff of Trivitron Healthcare.having reached the requirements, passed the interview and recommended for the Job by the Board of Directors on employment...

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:43:12 AM): Cool, thanks!

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:43:39 AM): You are welcome

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:43:40 AM): I need you to IM me now and aswell EMAIL me with the following: Your full name, Home address Email Address and Phone numbers to [email protected] to enable my secretery enlist them into the Company's Register for proper documentation.

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:44:54 AM): M****** M******
mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:45:09 AM): ********************, Springfield, VA 22153
mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:45:17 AM): *****************@gmail.com ***-***-****

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:46:31 AM): Notify me once emailed

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:46:37 AM): email is sent

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:47:12 AM): Alright

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:47:17 AM): You will Earn $20 per hour,You will receive your pay Via Check weekly.

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:47:20 AM): NOTE:I am not asking you to provide me with your bank informations,i only want to confirm the name of the bank you bank with,that is;if you have a bank.So which of the state bank do you bank with?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:47:33 AM): S*******

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:48:39 AM): The company will provide you a free Hp laptop with a fast internet connection,your supervisor and your W-2 form will be coming along with the working materials you need to start working with.And you will be needing some data entry softwares to commence training and setiing up a mini office in your home.

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:48:41 AM): Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with BS 1 Accounting software ,myob business essentials software 2011,For Peach Tree premium 2011 US Patent Single Users Pack, simply accounting 2011 and also a time tracker to enable you calculate the amount ot time you have worked a day .NOTE: all expenses and provisions of materials will be handled by the company,Therefore,the company will be sending you a CHEQUE,you will use the CHEQUE to purchase all the working materials needed to start training and working with us.The CHECK which will be provided to you is called a start up CHEQUE;once you receive it,make sure you use the CHEQUE as instructed to and i will notify you as soon as the check is being issued out to you...Ok

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:49:35 AM): ok

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:49:49 AM): The preparation of your CHEQUE will begin as soon as possible,i will be here to update you once it has been sent.as soon as the CHEQUE has been sent.i will provide you with the tracking# to enable you keep track your package to know when it will get to you,once you receive it,don't forget to come online for further instructions...I believe you understand all i have just explained to you?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:50:19 AM): yes

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:51:08 AM): Good

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:51:09 AM): The Job offer Flexible hours;you are to report online here on IM from Mon/Fri by 9 a.m daily for duties,task,and assignment starting from tomorrow

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:52:03 AM): So you are the supervisor?

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:53:33 AM): No,once you have all necessary materials needed to satrt tarining and work,i will refer you to your supervisor immediately

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:53:43 AM): Okay

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:53:59 AM): So what is the start date or estimated date

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:54:13 AM): The Job offer Flexible hours;you are to report online here on IM from Mon/Fri by 9 a.m daily for duties,task,and assignment starting from tomorrow

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 10:59:02 AM): So once I get my duties, task and assignments for the day I can complete them at any time during the day?

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 10:59:22 AM): Correct

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:00:56 AM): I will have your 1st task email to you in a jiffy,you are to solve it and email back now for review.i believe you are ready for it?

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 11:01:08 AM): sure

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:01:23 AM): Good,provide me with your most preferred email address for the task

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 11:01:30 AM): *****************@gmail.com

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:02:44 AM): Notify me once you receive it

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 11:03:24 AM): Received it. Do you want it in a Word document?

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:04:46 AM): Thats ok

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 11:16:19 AM): sent word document

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:16:34 AM): Alright,hold while i review

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:21:47 AM): Task was good

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 11:29:30 AM): Is that all for today?

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:30:16 AM): I will have your next task email to you now,you are to solve and email back Tomorrow fo review

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 11:33:06 AM): Thank you

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:34:06 AM): You are welcome

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 11:34:30 AM): Have a good day!

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:35:17 AM): Notify me once you receive it

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 11:35:44 AM): Received, will return by tomorrow

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:36:07 AM): Alright.that should be all for today,get back to me 9 a.m Tomorrow for more updates on how to get started with work and about your coming cheque...

mommyto3munchkins (4/16/2012 11:36:22 AM): Okay, will do

vitaljob557 (4/16/2012 11:36:29 AM): Thank you and i hope you will be a good source to this company.

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 9:10:01 AM): Good morning

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 9:44:56 AM): Received check, what am I suppose to do with it.

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 9:55:35 AM): <ding>

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 9:55:36 AM): Hello,are you there?

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 9:56:28 AM): yes

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 9:56:45 AM): Sorry for being late,had to run errands

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 9:56:53 AM): How are you doing Today?

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 9:57:16 AM): good

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 9:57:29 AM): Good to know that

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 9:57:51 AM): I have an update for you about your check

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 9:58:07 AM): I believe you have received it your check?

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 9:58:23 AM): yes

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 9:58:38 AM): Good

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 9:58:50 AM): Are you ready for instructions?

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 9:58:56 AM): sure

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 10:00:20 AM): I want you to open the package and confirm the amount

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 10:00:52 AM): $2,760

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 10:01:13 AM): Alright...Here's what you should do, Proceed to your bank now and have the check deposited... Once deposited, funds would be made available for withdrawal (within 24 hours or less)

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 10:02:18 AM): ok

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 10:02:26 AM): How long will it take you to go and get back to me here on chat for further instructions?

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 10:03:23 AM): I can't go to the bank right now

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 10:03:52 AM): Alright,can i know why?

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 10:04:15 AM): No, that's personal

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 10:05:29 AM): Alright,so when will you be able to go to the bank...cos you are needed to have that done as soon as possible so i can update the accountant

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 10:09:28 AM): Probably not today

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 10:10:18 AM): How do you mean,you are expected to do that Today so i can update the accountant and also for recording purpose

mommyto3munchkins (4/17/2012 10:20:57 AM): My husband and I discussed this and I've decided to take another job offer instead. Thank you!

vitaljob557 (4/17/2012 10:22:50 AM): Ok...BYE!!!

I have received a check, but my husband and I decided to do more research before doing anything with it. Thankfully we did!!! We are in the process of reporting this to everyone we can!