Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#200660 by MaybeScammed Thu May 08, 2014 5:35 pm
So I had applied for a loan on lending tree.com (yes I know don't shoot me) Received an email from a company saying they would lend me $7000 and I needed to fill out the documents and send them in along with id and a void cheque.

After I see the paper work it all looks legit and they tell me it is a secured loan and need the first 5 months payments $748.15. I don't have the best credit so I can understand this. I fill out the paper work fax them proof of employement and id.

Next day there phone system is down and I cant get a hold of anyone, finally mail them saying I will contact the proper authorities if no response is given and get an email and phone call back.

I have decided to not go through with the loan but now I am worried since they have my information. Please help and tell me what you think.

www.proactivelendingsolutions.com

If there is a way of me attaching the loan agreement on here I will, just not sure how. The agreement is 7 pages and trust me looks very official.

Thank you all for any responce or suggestions.
This is the collateral part.

Security Deposit Collateral 1.1. The Terms of the Loan. The aforementioned Loan shall be for a term of 5 yrs. from the date of the Note. The principal balance of the Loan shall be payable monthly by Borrower as required by the terms of the Note. 1.2. Rate and Payment of Interest. The aforementioned Note shall bear interest at the rate of percent (7.85%) per annum calculated on the basis of a 365 day year. 1.3. This Note is to be collateralized by the Borrower, utilizing the following asset(s): The undersigned hereby promises to pay the principal sum of $742.80. After the verification of the collateral, the approved SEVEN THOUSAND ($7,000.00) CDN will be released to the Borrower within twenty-four hours. Borrower will be granted a 5 month grace period which is initiated upon receipt of the loan. During which time no payment is due. Your first payment thereafter becomes due 6 months after receipt of your loan. The first payment of $148.56 is due in November 2014. The precise start date will be determined and entered on the bottom of this agreement by your representative.
Advertisement

#200671 by Ginger Lee Thu May 08, 2014 6:51 pm
Domain Name: PROACTIVELENDINGSOLUTIONS.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1-R1-AMSTERDAM.WEBSERVERSYSTEMS.COM
Name Server: NS2-R1-AMSTERDAM.WEBSERVERSYSTEMS.COM
Updated Date: 28-apr-2014
Creation Date: 28-apr-2014
Expiration Date: 28-apr-2015

Domain Name: PROACTIVELENDINGSOLUTIONS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1856501129_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-04-28 08:30:20Z
Creation Date: 2014-04-28 15:30:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-04-28 15:30:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: 00000
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: 00000
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Tech City: PANAMA
Tech State/Province: PANAMA
Tech Postal Code: 00000
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1-R1-AMSTERDAM.WEBSERVERSYSTEMS.COM
Name Server: NS2-R1-AMSTERDAM.WEBSERVERSYSTEMS.COM
DNSSEC: unSigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-04-28 08:30:20Z

New website, only registered for a year and uses whoisguard to hide the name of the owner.
This 'business' doesn't appear to be a registered business.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
#200672 by Mike Wilson Thu May 08, 2014 6:54 pm
http://www.proactivelendingsolutions.com is a fake site. The telephone numbers do not match the claimed locations. One US number is actually a Magic Jack number which no legitimate lender would use.
The application page is not secure and most likely used for phishing personal information.
Do not send these scammers any money and most important contact your bank NOW and let them know exactly what has happened. These criminals may try to gain access to your bank account.
The website http://www.proactivelendingsolutions.com was first registered 28 April 2014.

The following is proof of the scam:
they tell me it is a secured loan and need the first 5 months payments $748.15.

It is illegal for a company to ask for a payment to get a loan. Legitimate companies may charge a fee but it will be included as part of the repayment spread over the life of the loan.
In this case they will steal the advanced fee and disappear and you will never get any money.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon