Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#300347 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:15 am
www.justhuskies.com

Fake breeder site.
(410) 260-0648

Domain Name: JUSTHUSKIES.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 02-jul-2016
Creation Date: 23-may-2016
Expiration Date: 23-may-2017

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#300361 by vonpaso xlura Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:48 am
Phone number is in Severna Park, Maryland, but map on contact page shows a location in Virginia.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#300387 by vonpaso xlura Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:53 am
subject: Re: Regarding The Siberian Husky Puppies <name>
Hi <name>,

Nice reading from you and to know that you would be interested in our puppy, I am asking $600 for some and $500 for some and delivery is free for first three families. The puppies are still available, presently 9 and 11 weeks old, vet checked, have completed all basic obedience/behavioral training and ready for new home. We ship them from our home in Richmond,VA. They are shipped via airplane using a professional pet shipping agency. Usually we charge an additional $250 for shipping per puppy, but right now we have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while these coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an additional $250.

Can you please confirm with us if you are ready to purchase? Equally feel free to let us know if you have any questions, concerns or need assistance.

We always seek the best for our puppies, so we will also like to know a little about the family our baby will be going into. Do you have any experience with dogs before? Could you please kindly tell us about your family.

Thanks again for your time.

Waiting to read back from you.

Regards

Derrick

#300393 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:12 pm
Derrick Mellen [email protected]

Subject: Re: Regarding The Siberian Husky Puppies

Here we go

Amount = $3000
Bank Name = Wells Fargo Bank
Account Number = 592***1011
Account Name = Pachllisca Mankah’a Epse Ngwa
Swift Code = WFBIUS6S

most often we deal with wire transfer because there not this big amounts, lol. so u were right to say a banks transfer be initiated instead, i got the details to send the money to so, i'm waiting to read from you as soon as the money is sent

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#300610 by AlanJones Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:23 am
Hi XXX ,

Nice reading from you and to know that you would be interested in our puppies . I am asking 280 for each of them and delivery is free. The puppies are still available, presently 11 weeks old, vet checked, completed all basic obedience/behavioral training and ready for new homes. We ship them from our home in Richmond,VA. They are shipped via airplane using a professional pet shipping agency. Usually we charge an additional $150 for shipping per puppy, but right now we have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while these coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an additional $150.

Can you please confirm with us if you are ready to purchase? Equally feel free to let us know if you have any questions, concerns or need assistance.

We always seek the best for our puppies, so we will also like to know a little about the family our baby will be going into. Do you have any experience with dogs before? Could you please kindly tell us about your family.

Thanks again for your time.

Waiting to read back from you.

Regards

Derrick

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#300677 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:11 pm
we in richmond.

This is all he says when asked his location. He does not give an address, because he is not in Richmond, or anywhere in North America for that matter.

#300860 by AlanJones Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:43 am
ok here we go, complete details.

Bank Name = First Century Bank
Routing (ABA) = 061120084
Account Number = 40111188371**
Account Type = CHECKING
Beneficiary Name = Leogha Tita Mirani

let me know when you are done wit payment.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#300949 by AlanJones Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:28 am

Hello XXX, good to read from you once again. I didn't reply right away because i was asleep, we had to process some deliveries yesterday evening, so i returned late and didn't get to my email. Good to know you are ready to pay the charges so that the puppies can be delivered. You will use money-gram transfer service, You just locate any Walmart store or CVS pharmacy and use the money-gram transfer service to send the money to the address below: Freddie is my cousin and he's been helping us with the delivery process, he has worked with the pet delivery agency before so we let him handle the deliveries of the pups. Here is the address to make the transfer to.

Names : Freddie Masson
City : Richmond
State: Virginia
Zip Code: 23220
Amount = $560

We will proceed with shipping and delivery as soon as we confirm the payment. Please try to do it earlier so that we can commence the sipping procedure earlier, to get the puppies home early too. Your Pups will come with a handbook that explains more on pedigree as well as feeding, and toilet habits, some vet record which is well explained in the hand books as well as a Puppy Care Kit, which includes some helpful information, that should help you facilitate the transition process in your home. I'll advice you to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now: Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, and Scissors. About food, I feed all my puppies with Wellness dog food, Grain-free or Purina puppy chow and NuVet Vitamin's that are excellent for them. I choose to feed them with these because they are relatively modest and readily available across the USA at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use. This is a decision only you can make anyway, but keep in mind that Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn't necessarily means they are better. Also remember that our puppies will always remain our extended families, so whenever u need some assistance related to the pups, don’t hesitate to get back to us. Let me know once u are done with the payment. I will email you the full delivery program including departure and arrival times as soon as i confirm payment. Once again, thank you for the assurance to take good care of the puppies and i hope u will remember to send us lovely pics and updates from time to time so that we can see how they are getting along with her new family and friends. Waiting to read from you asap. Once you are done with the transfer, get back to us with the transfer details such as the Reference number and the senders names, Or you just send us a clear copy of the receipt, we will confirm payment and proceed with delivery right away. Thank you and looking forward to read from you once you are done,

Regards

Derrick