Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225539 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:39 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Mercy Keita, 25 years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Robert Keita Guei) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.7 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Mercy is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 30%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister David Ibra) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Mercy would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.350 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: lover45
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1988 February 14

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-05-28 17:05:24

[email protected]

Dearest,

how are you?. Am mercy by name. I came across your fascinating profile and wish to know you better for a discussion of a vital issue. Please get in touch at ([email protected]) so that we can communicate effectively.

kisses!
mercy

Received: from [41.82.120.190]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 01:15:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello My new friend

Hello My New Friend,

How are you? hope you are fine over there? i am really happy you replied to my mail, it gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down, share our loneliness and thoughts, before i proceed further let me introduce my self fully to you,

My name is Miss mercy keita, 25 years old, 5.6ft tall, never married before. i am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, but at the moment i am living in the refugee camp, Dakar-Senegal due to a civil war which was fought in my country that resulted to the death of my Parents, My Late Father, Dr. Robert Keita Guei, was a great politician and the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him along side with my mum. Due to the sudden death of my father, my mother had a blood pressure which resulted to her death after four month my beloved father left me. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. Due to the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother,

I am a young girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. most of my hobbies are, reading novels, jogging, listening to music, tv movies and cooking. I like honest, real, sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest, cheaters, and irresponsible people. please tell me more about your self, your likes and dislikes,f amily, country, etc. i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.

i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend, finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life. though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter, what really matters in life is love not distance or colour. I will tell you more about me in my next mail, attached here is my picture for you to know whom i am, i will like you to take me as i am and tell me more about you in your next mail. I hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours forever mercy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.123.182]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 02:42:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: This is My life story with love and trust

Hello My Dearest,

How are you today together with your haelth which is the most important thing to me hope fine. I am more than happy in your reply. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. In this church we are only allowed to go out only two times in a week. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Caleb James who is the pastor of the (CHURCH OF CHRIST FAITH MISSION) here in the senegal he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the church have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221772326162) i will being waiting for your call by 2;pm my own time here today; if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here in the church i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is 3.7 million dollars (Three Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send to me some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to the people here in the church and the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.and i will like you to send me,

Your full names and country name................
Your phone Number and some pictures........
so i will know whom i am dealing with,

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favourite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

mercy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.78.121]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 23:35:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear contact the bank today for confirmation and transfer

My Dearest

Thank you for your message? expensive here in Senegal as a stay in prison, and I do not want to monitor UPS They deal with bank transfer information entered Eleven starts in March my disposal to meet you face to face, you need a tail J 'J' hope you contact if I know you and I'm sure the other hand, I can see that you are the kind of man I need and I hope I will not disappoint you.

I believe in my heart that you help me to do something good for you, and if God will use to help you out of this situation, I will never forget in my life and what you said in your mail to me now, I have all the love and confidence to move forward with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

Royal Bank of Scotland PLC
BUREAU, 36 St Andrew Square UK.
Telephone number (+447874815383)
BLB846008677046/Ql/77/B account number
Email: ([email protected])
The name of the transfer agent, Stephen Hester AM

Please contact the bank immediately and yes they are called in your phone and request that 3.7 Transfer, 000,000.00 million dollars deposited by my late father, Dr. Robert Guei Keita of Ivory Coast in West Africa The thing I am the next of kin. My dear, I'm a little relieved that God made you for me and I promise to be nice and is also needed in all areas of my life, Investing In addition to this money, and I did not handle it and flowers. As I have said, this camp is like a prison and my prayers is to get out of here, I've done possible.

Note: Since the point of the illuminated bank claim my plans for the Fund and that what I said is not foreign partner who will search my name due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. THERE WILL BE A 30% of all the money from me and the rest will be given a bit of money in a business that you want to help. So, I would contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and want to know the possibilities of transfer of funds from a bank account in C in C Country.

Please make every effort to ensure that the section in contact with the bank did we know that before anything else, and everything you tell them that my new I know what happens. My prayer is that God will grant my request and by the grace of God, no doubt Vernos Pass. One More Time Please keep only for yourself, for my safety and security. Hoping to hear from you soon meet the Bank again. Please be very careful, I put in suspension and daily prayers,

Miss mercy Keita

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 00:39:05 -1200
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/PROCEDURE

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC, LONDON
BANKING AND FINANCE.
HEAD OFFICE/: No. 36 ST ANDREWS SQUARE
EDINBURGH EH2 2YB SCOTLAND.
FREE POST: P O BOX 1527
[email protected]
DATE/12/06/2014
CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION

For your attention.
Sir

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire transfer to write you in respect to your mail we received today. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Keita that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Her late Father (Dr Robert Keita) was our late customer with Account No. BLB846008677O46/QI/77/B. substantial Amount (U.S $3,700,000.00) deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the following documents immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney which will permit you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the money originated from Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of Deposit of account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. Affidavit of Oaths.

5.Your Bank Account Number where the money will be transferred to you as you are the appointed person by the Next of Kin Miss Keita,

Note: The above Four documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign transfer officer. Director Mr Stephen Hester on telephone number +447874815383 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Jane Lewis.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.98.243]m>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 01:21:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling contact this Lawyer for the documents the bank needs

My darling

I hope you are doing very well there. Dear, According to your mail, the bank has agreed to make the transfer to your account immediately provide documents. According to the bank, said that these documents (Power and affidavit of oath) will be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer. Dear, I have the death certificate of my late father here with me, the only documents we need to complete the requirements of the bank are (Power and Affidavit of oath) said that the bank will be prepared by a lawyer living in Senegal.

I've talked about this with our Father because Rev is the only person I've talked about myself. Rev Father agreed and promised to offer your support for us, he immediately called a lawyer he knew as a competent lawyer who can handle the issue. And the lawyer, in turn gave her contact information as shown below.

Barrister David Ibra,
DAVIDS CHAMBERS, LAWYERS AND ADVOCATES
14 Medina Dakar Senegal
E -mail: ([email protected])
TEL 221766980824

Darling, remember to send your information to him

1) Name:
2) Address:
3) Tel:
4) Fax:
5) Occupation:
6) Your age:
7) Country:

Honey please contact the lawyer immediately. Please phone him immediately sends you 've already sent the death certificate of my late father to the bank. I'll be waiting to hear from you immediately you hear from the lawyer.

yours in love the mercy keita

Received: from [41.214.98.61]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 00:51:34 -0700
Subject: FINDINGS FROM THE FEDERAL COURT OF SENEGAL

DAVIDS CHAMBERS, SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
14 Medina.3rd Floor
BP 430 Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221 766 980 824.
16th June, 2014
Attention ”xxxx”,

I wish to bring to your notice that your partners mail to my noble chamber pleading for my assistance to secure to you a Power of Attorney and an Affidavits certificate of Oaths from the Superior court of Senegal has been acknowledged and pondered upon therefore, prior to my inquiries over procuring the said documents from the Senegalese high court, Below are the necessary fund to be paid respectively to the ministry of justice and to the Federal high court here as to enable me acquire your said required documents by the Royal Bank Of Scotland as you and your partner mentioned in your mails.

A) Power of Attorney ...... $360
B) Affidavits of Oaths. .... $305
C) Stamp duty C. ..... $100
D) Red Seal Government .... $185
E) My legal charges ..... $400
Total amount = $1,350 USD.

Use the information below for the payment using the Western union transfer Agency. Remember t forward the transfer information as soon as you are done with the payment.

BELOW INFORMATION.

1. NAME OF RECEIVER.......Mr. Dickson Paul.
2. AMOUNT........... .
3. TEXT QUESTION .........
4. TEXT ANSWER.................
5. COUNTRY.............. DAKAR SENEGAL.
6. ADDRESS: No12 unite 15 Senghor.

Immediately I received the money, I will start processing the documents from the Federal High Court.

Yours in Service
Barrister DAVID IBRA,
DAVIDS CHAMBERS,SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
14 medina.3rd Floor
BP 430 Dakar Senegal

I promise my humble service!
Bar. David Ibra (ESQ).
Advertisement

#247878 by rococo Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:53 am
http://www.cherryfun.com/personals-id33535.html
Keita [26]
ID: 33535
Name: Keita
Nickname: mercy
Seeks for: Male
Purpose: Friendship
City: Newyork
State: California
Zodiac sign: Aries
Last accessed: 2015-02-20
Interests: Sports

About me:
[email protected]
Dearest, how are you?. Am mercy by name. I came across your fascinating profile and wish to know you better for a discussion of a vital issue. Please get in touch at ( [email protected] ) so that we can communicate effectively. kisses! mercy
:D first pic above

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009003520494
Mercy Keita
Free (a) · Female ·
He is interested in men and women