Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#126738 by soldierfortune Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 am
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Rose Jones, 23 years old woman from the Sudan, parents was killed by the rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Engr. Paul Jones) left an inheritance $4.5 million US dollars, deposited in Senegalese bank and Miss. Rose is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally and she needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's. Assistant's commission and allowance would be 15%. The assistant would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant, continue her studies and start new better life.

Site: twofishdating
User: easybaby
Profile is visible only for the friends

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Site: twofishdating
Date: 08-13-2012 12:09:24
Subject: Dearest,

Dearest, i am miss Rose i sew your profile at http://www.thedatingnook.com i will like to know about you please never mind to contact me with my Email id ([email protected]) that will enable me to tell you about myself and also send my picture to you have a nice day.

Rose.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal
ISP: France Telecom (bank's email)

Received: from [41.208.146.168]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 02:40:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: reply back

Hello. good day dearest one, This is Miss Rose who contacted you for good friend relationship and even more. Please my dear don't be offended, let me know more about you that will enable me to tell you every thing about me and i will also send you my pictures for you to know whom i am. Thanks for your understanding, I will be waiting for your reply,

Yours New friend,
Rose

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.183.6]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 03:01:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear one, Please be honest with me I am orphan.

My Dear, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day today?. Mine is a little hot here. My name is Rose Jones (23years), single and never married, I am from Sudan in Africa, and I am currently residing in the refugee camp here, as a result of the war in my country. My late father Engr. Paul .Jones became executive director of marketing of oil, as well as managing director (DUO IRON AND STEEL COMPANY LTD), in Southern Darfur, in my country, and he was also chairman (REMDOX CONSTRUCTION COMPANY), before the rebels attacked our house one Early in the morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now, and I managed to make my way to the neighboring country of Senegal, where I live now as a refugee.You can read more about my country in the bbc news http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm and http://news.bbc.co. uk/2/hi/africa/6595333.stm

Meanwhile there was a certain amount of money totaling $4.5 M US (Four million five hundred thousand US dollars), which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family. Meanwhile all my relatives has ran away and there are no where to be found. Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but due to my refugee status, I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to you to start a new life over there, because my condition here is terrible. Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love andtrust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you. Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information's in my next mail if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents. Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information,I will like to know your date,

1.Your full names.....................
2..Your contact and residential address............................
3...Your occupation..............................
4..... Your age...................................
5...... Your Telephone number..............................

Meanwhile, you can reach me by the help of the priest, Rev. Destiny James, he is the priest of the (St. Paul's Catholic Church) in the camp here.So if you wish to speak with me, call the phone number of the pastor ( +221-777-870-552 ) and his e-mail address is ([email protected]). Just tell him that you want to speak with me, he will then send for me in the female hostel.Awaiting to hearing from you soonest, also i have mapped out 15% of the money for you as your rewards which you will take from the money immediately after the transfer.

Thanks.God bless you,
Miss Rose.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [196.207.226.194]
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 03:20:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Dearest, How Are You? I just saw your mail now, i thank you so much for your reply, I am just managing my suffering life here in the refugee camp, But really life is not easy with me here in the refugee cam, even to eat is a problem, can you Imagine, NO good food, NO good Health and they don't send us to school because of poor management of the camp and because of poor country called Senega, But we do have lectures here in the cam , but really it is not school, we call it camp lecture that is why i really need your help to come out of this painful situation,

I am sending to you now more of my pictures for your reference, i will send you other documents of the deposited funds later and only if you promise to help me and to be honest to me, hope you will like them, so please send me your pictures in your next mail so that i will know you very well and that will help me to have more trust and faith on you, so please don't be offended, send me your pictures in your next mail,

Dear I want you to help me in claiming of my late father's funds in the bank, I want to claim this funds now because life is not easy with me here in the refugee camp, no good feeding no good health, so that is why i decided to claim this funds now, What i mean by a foreign partner is for you to be my trustee in claiming of this funds in the bank. the fact is that when i wrote to the bank in claiming of this money as the nest of kin but they requested a foreign partner from me because of my under age and because of my refugee status. I hope and believe that you will not betray me, I will give you 15% percent of this funds for helping me to claim this money. what i mean by a foriegn partner is for you to be my trustee in claiming of this funds from the bank,

if you really want to help me your country does not matter, what matter's is your honesty because you don't even need to go to bank all you will do is to contact them with their contact Information that I will give you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me, you are the only one I told of this issue so please keep this issue very confidential as you know that it is an issue of a hugamount of money and the bank warned me to keep this issue very confidential, so please don't be telling this issue to any body, i will give you 15% percent of this funds for helping me to claim this money. so let me know if you will help me and will be honest with me so that i will give you the bank information and you contact them to confirm,

I promise you that you will never have any problem in helping me because i have all the documents of this funds as the nest of kin which I will send to you only if you promise to help me and will be honest with me, as soon as the bank transfer this funds to your account on my behalf, then you will send me some money from the claimed funds which i will use to prepare my traveling documents because i will be coming over there immediately after the transfer is done and when i come i will settle my life time over there and start my Education over there, I don't dream of coming back here again. this are just my plan for now, so please just help me to claim this funds. so let me know if you really want to help me and if you will be honest to me. let me know now so that i will send you the bank contact information's so that you can contact the bank, when you reply I will then give you the bank contact information's so let me know,

Thanks
Rose.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.11.134]
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 08:37:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear fill this note below and send it to the bank now

DEAREST ONE, PLEASE FILL YOUR NAME'S IN THIS NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK, I HAVE ALREADY WROTE TO THE BANK AND INFORM THEM THAT YOU WILL CONTACT THEM AS MY FOREIGN PARTNER SO PLEASE FILL YOUR NAME'S IN THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK AND LET ME KNOW WHEN THE REPLY YOU.THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU WHILE I WAIT TO READ FROM YOU SOON ON HOW SUCCESSFUL YOU ARE WITH THE BANK.

I MR.................... FROM.................. THE FOREIGN PARTNER TO MISS. ROSE JONES PRESENTLY LIVING IN THE REFUGEE CAMP IN DAKAR, SENEGAL. I WANT TO KNOW THE POSSIBILITY AND PROCEDURE TO HELP HER CLAIM AND TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER'S MONEY DEPOSITED WITH YOUR BANK.SHE HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO ACT ON HER BEHALF AND THAT'S BROUGHT MY CONTACT WITH YOUR BANK AS SHE HAS DIRECTED ME.PLEASE REPLY ME URGENTLY AS I WILL WORK ACCORDING TO YOUR RULE.

YOUR'S SINCERELY

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.11.134]
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 08:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dear this is the bank contact information's please contact them now.

My dearest love. I am more then happy to hear your lovely voice on phone this morning thank you so much and may God bless you, so please my love i want you to contact the bank either by phone or e-mail to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this out standing fund officially and legally into your country without problems the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit information are stated as bellow: Try to contact them with the 2 e-mail addresses.

ISLAMIC BANK OF Senegal (B I S)
49, Sedar Senghor Av.Leopold,
BP 3379 Dakar Senegal .. (SWIFT IBSSNDA)
Tel ........ +221 770 590 793
Fax ........+ 221 308 263 197
E-mail ::::: [email protected]
E-mail ::::: [email protected]
Contact person: Foreign operations & International
Remittance Dept. His name is Mr. Gabrel Leopez

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Engr Paul Jones
Nationality: Sudan
Fund Ref: KWG584KW9557F
Account Numbers: KW7234152527701-83
Beneficiary: Miss. Rose Jones
Deposited amount: U.S. $ 4,500,000.00 Million
Type of Account: As family valid t. files
Purpose of Deposit: Safe keeping
Country of Deposit: Senegal

Make sure you do not miss any of this information so they will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, but please my love hurry up, I am eager to join you, am sick and tired of poor condition of living over here. I am not allowed to move freely over here because I have not received their permit. I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you will not betray me that you have taken me as a part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure money therefore our problem must be kept secret and should not be known to anyone again except you. Please keep this transaction very secret for now, I am sure that you work with me alone, because God is with us, and one with God is majority. I would like to be informed when you contact the bank on my behalf.

yours
Rose

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [193.252.22.245]
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 12:11:43 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF FUND TRANSFER.

Attn; Sir,

Today we here by acknowledge the request sent to us for the rel easement of deposited fund of late Engr Paul Jones willed to her over to you.We have acknowledge the receipt of your mail inquiry in-respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account.look at the attached document.

I am pleased to inform you that your request has been approved for processing. Unfortunately we need the following documents to put in place by e-mail attachment to our office for further verification and authorisation from next of kin (Miss Rose Jones) to our late customer. Bellow is the procedures of releasing/transferring a decease customer’s funds to another account, bank or country.

(a) You are requested to draft an application letter requesting for the closure and transfer of the said fund into your account.

(b) Letter of administration from the local municipal in Senegal.

(c) Power of Attorney dully signed by a Senegal based lawyer.

(d) An Affidavit of Oath/Support from the high court of Senegal.

(e) A scanned copy of your international passport/driver's license.

(f) The details of your account information were the fund will be transferred.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking of advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to late Engr Paul Jones’s privacy. On receipts of the above documents, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied. We shall process your file and effect the transfer into your Account which you are going to provide for us, we are ready to transfer this fund into your Account as soon as you provide those requested Documents.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Gabriel Lopes
Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept.
(BANQUE OF ISLAMQUE DU SENEGAL)
Advertisement

#130455 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 am
STILL TRY WITH THE COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.253.177]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:14:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY HEARTH WISHES TO BLESS YOU

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transfered under the co-operation of a new partner from Ireland. Presently I am in Ireland for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father controling the camp for the old one have been transferd to morroco his name is Rev Sam john and his email address is: ([email protected])

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of (180.000.00) Euros which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev sam john on your behalf to receive that cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,

Mrs rose.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.254.30]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 08:32:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DHL FEE

I got your forwarded data information, and my secretary went direct to submit them to DHL office for their safety and fast delivering to you, so that you can cash it. The cheque is not been disclose to them because of security reasons. It was sealed in a text book to avoid them knowing that it is money, and as well to avoid any delay in their delivering. It was measured ,and they told him that delivering it to you will cost 185 Euros (One Hundred and eight Five Euros) for two days. And the instructed that the payment must be made here before rendering their service.

You are to pay the money through western union money transfer, with the name of my seceretry and send the receiving information to me through this email to enable me go and submit it to their office with your gift.

Name: Leonard Obiekwe
Address: Rue FX Rue Leon Gontran Damas
Fann Residence, Dakar-Senegal

Always be blessed.
Most Reverend,
Sam