From: hannah Scott <[email protected]>Greetings to you , and thank you very much for your response.
I contacted you because of my present condition of health. I have informed the bank about my keen intention to bequeath this fund to you for charity establishment, and the bank required that i should apply for the fund transfer, and that was why i asked for your details to enable me to submit the application. The fund was deposited by my late husband, Engr. James, which i am the heir apparent to the fund. But i am delegating responsibility to you because of my present ill health.
Its also my desire to leave the 20% of the fund to you like i said previously, while the remaining 80% should be used for charity establishment. The reason why i contacted you is because i feel you will not betray me when the fund is transferred into your account, i believe you will use the fund according to my instructions.
If you're willing to assist me, kindly indicate, and assure me that you're ready to follow the charity establishment according to my instructions. Kindly forward the details which i asked for, in my previous letter, so that i can apply officially to the bank for the releasing of the fund to you. The information includes, 1. Your full name, 2. Your contact address, 3. Your Phone number, and 4. Scan copy of YOUR ID CARD.
For further clarification and my contacts, My home address is at "Sacre couer rue 201 04 BP 1227Cotonou Benin Republic", and my phone number is +229 99 36 21 12. But presently i am at the hospital for treatment, and i have been here for some months, the Address of the Hospital: Avenue Jean-Paul II, Cotonou, Benin, ward 5, room 106 3rd floor. Name of the Hospital: Centre National Hospitalier Universitaire.
I will be looking forward to hear from you.
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017
email address here too
https://www.scamwarners.com//forum/view ... 7&t=103508
<<< known pic abused by scammers, circulating the web since 2010