Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#109151 by mboschm Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:49 am
(I do not have the headers of this first mail, as the scammer did not contact me, a fellow scambaiter gave me his e-mail address).
E-Mail [email protected]

Miss Lucy wrote:I am Mrs. Lucy joy a citizen of Belgium. I got your contact from the International the christian directory, prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given as a reputable and trust worthy person who can benefit my worth all desire. I am married to Van Lawrence who is a Gold international contractor here in Ghana, since his death I have been battling with both lungs problem and fibroid problems.right now i can not hear very well
While he was alive,, he deposited a substantial amount of money worth of EIGHT Million United State Dollars with a Financial Institution here in the Accra-Ghana where he works in gold mining ltd Ghana which I inherited after his death. My worries and reason of contacting you is that my doctor notified me recently that I have less than six month to live due to my unfortunate ailment. I decided to hand over this funds to a devoted (God) fearing individual that will utilize this money for charity purpose and to help the needy the way I am going to instruct you that why i chose you .

Having known my health condition I decided you to donate this money to a good charity use some for yourself some organizations and orphanage homes in your country. I also took this decision because I am a widow and my husband relatives are not good to me and my husband when he was alive, they are enemies of progress and they don't have the fear of God in them and I have to avoid them from having any idea about this money.

I took this bold decision to contact you personally as a foreigner for assistance so that the fund can hand over to you as my foreigner partner once my Reverend Father present you to the safe keeping finance institute where this fund was deposited, because I have handed all the relevant document including the deposit certificate to my Reverend Father. his name is Reverend Father John Paul Please my dear in the Lord use this fund as I directed you since I can not come over due to my hearth and I have helped some people right here and in my country including my church. be in touch with my Reverend Father,so that he shall direct you to where the money was deposited and explain in full details all you need to know about this matter. Please I want you and your family to always pray for my healing and always be prayerful to God in all the days of your life.
Contact him to help direct you on how to do +223548483325
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Lucy joy

Miss Lucy wrote:Good day my dear in the lord how are you doing with your families? Dear i am very happy for your reply promising to help me and to use the fund according to my directions,

Here is my reverend father contact.

[email protected]

please try to contact him and get back to me.

Regard your sister in the lord Lucy joy.

E-mail: [email protected]

Reverend wrote:WELCOME TO REVEREND FATHER JOHN PAUL:

Good day my dear in the lord how are you doing today? My dear i am here to let you know that Mrs Lucy told me about you yesterday when i went to the hospital to visit her,please all you have to do now is to send me your full details with your direct phone no with your passport picture or any identity card so that i can introduce you to the bank with the documents she hand over to me.

Thanks.

Regard.

Reverend father John Paul.

May the peace of our Almighty God be with you and always pray for our sister Lucy.

God bless you.

Awaiting to her from you soon.

NB: The following mail was sent to me by mistake.

Reverend wrote:Rev. Fr. John Paul
Christ the King Apostolic Church
P. O Box GP 1315, Accra- Ghana
HEADQUARTERS: Angola Road, Opposite Osu Cemetery, Osu, Accra- Ghana
Phone Number: +0548483325.

Dear brother Hxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cavalry greeting my dear in the lord

Thanks for your prayer and concern i received your email together with your information which make me contacted the Finance institute with your details where the fund was deposited with the hard copy of the deposit certificate which was handed over to me by Mrs lucy Tagro Gomer the owner of the fund to enable the bank start working on your file regarding the releasing of the fund to you so that you can start the called of the lord work immediately .

I am here to stand on your behalf till you receive this fund as instructed by Mrs lucy Tagro Gomer with her discussion with me, I visited her to the hospital and the doctor informed me that she is in the coma condition and she might not survive due to the Cancer of the lungs problem which develops to a dangerous stage, honestly Mrs lucy Tagro Gomer has been doing a wonderfully things in our church and the Charity organizations here in Ghana.My dear brother in the lord, as a priest i do not always have time all of time is the church doing the work of God, can you come down here so that we can know each other very well, but if you can not come i have faith in GOD that you can handle this project with the fear of GOD in you and want you to take me the way i take you

Please my dear use the money as instructed by Mrs lucy Tagro Gomer because know body knows what tomorrow might be, remember that God work for those who keep his command and obey his rules, I will try all my possible best to make sure you receive this fund as was instructed by my church member Mrs lucy Tagro Gomer .

I advice you to open the attachment copies of the deposit certificate together with the pictures of Mrs lucy Tagro Gomer with which I take from her when I visited her to the hospital where she was taking her medical treatment, get back to me soonest so that I can proceed for the releasing of the FUND , call me as soon as you send your ID

Here is the contact of the finance instutite where the money was deposited.

You are advice to contact them with all this information given to you now so that they will release this money to you here is the bank information

BANK NAME (INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK)
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Robert
Mobile:+233-242-278-809
E-mail: ([email protected])

As soon as you contact the bank kindly get back to me

God bless you.
Rev. Fr. John Paul
Telephone:+0548483325

E-mail address: i.c.b.bank[at]financier.com

Fake bank wrote:Attn:Sir,

Address, Meridian House, Ring Road Central, Private Mail Bag No. 16, Accra North, Accra, Ghana, Bank Tel: + 233 3236 / 23819 / 23530,Fax:+ 233 308 228
Email:([email protected])
Direct Hot Line: +233 242278809

Following your application for the transfer of your fund. We wish to inform you that we have such deposit in our Bank. Based on our transfer procedures, Note that today we have applied to the Ministry Of Finance Ghana to obtain an Approval, without this approvals we cannot do the transfer. Therefore once it is granted, then we will proceed with the transfer. From today till tomorrow hopefully they will issue the Approval and we will get back to you.

We need you to fill and return urgently the below information to enable us secure the approval.

Please state your cell phone number very well so that get you on phone .

- BANK NAME: ... .................................................................................................................................

- BANK FULL ADDRESS........................................................................................................................

- BANK EMAIL:....................................................................................................................................

-BANK TEL:.............................. ..........................................................................................................

- ACCOUNT OFFICERS NAME AND CONTACT:......................................................................................

- ACCOUNT NAME: ............................................................. ..............................................................

- BENEFICIARY NAME:........................................................................................................................

- SWIFT CODE:.................................................................................................................................

- ROUNTINE NUMBER:.......................................................................................................................

- ACCOUNT NUMBER.........................................................................................................................

- BENEFICIARY TEL: ........................................................................................................................

- We will get back to you shortly.

Mr. Michael Robert Hanlon

Remittance Director International Commercial Ban

fake bank wrote:Attn: Elpidio Valdés

Kindly open the attachment fill and view the approval get back to us so that your fund will be transfered immediately into your account.

waiting to hear from you

Micheal Robert

Attachment

E-mail address: [email protected]
Barrister wrote:Attn:Exxxxxxxxxx,

REGARDS TO YOUR REQUEST I HAVE SEND YOU THE REQIREMENT TO PROCCEED TO SECURE THIS DOCUMENT, YOU HAVE TO VIEW AND SEE MY IDENTIFICATIONS AND THE PROCEEDURE FILES DOCUMENT, PROCCED TO SEND THE REQIRED FEE IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE US PROCCED FOR THE DOCUMENT IN OUR CHAMBER, VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE AND FIND THE NAME OF THE RECEIVER AND SEND THE FEE WITH THE NAME YOU SEE INSIDE THE ATTACHED FILES. THE SUM OF $1240

SECONDLY, YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT OUR SERVICE FEE IS THE SUM OF 10,000,00, YOU HAVE PAY OUR SERVICE FEE AFTER TRANSACTION HAVE MADE IN YOUR ACCOUNT WE HAVE TO KNOW WHEN AND HOW YOU WILL SEND OUR SERVICE FEE TO OUR OFFICE, IT SHOULD BE AFTER OUR MEETING WITH THE BOARD OF CHAMBERS, BUT WHAT ITS IMPORTANT NOW IS TO SEND THE CONSULTATION FEE TO OUR OFFICE NOW, I AM HERE TO WORK FOR YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU PROCURE YOUR LEGAL DOCUMENT.

LOOKING FORWARD HEARING FROM YOU

BARRISTER FRANK PERELMAN

Attachment 1
Attachment 2
Attachment3

Barrister wrote:I acknowledge the receipt of your email and the content is well noted, you have to go to the western union money transfer and send the money with the name below

Name Sunday Darlinton
Text Question color
Text Answer blue
Amount $1240
Country Ghana

kindly send me payment information on email as you send the money so that i will start to get the documet in your name for the transfer.

Waiting to receive the payment information n

Barrister frank Perelman

Here I got him off-script, so I don't have any more format.
Advertisement