Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219483 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:00 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447031920673 & +447087698406

From Dr. Albert Small
Mobile Number: + 44 7031920673

I am Dr. Albert Small From Harlsden, North West London, here in England. I work for Santander Bank Corporation London. I am writing you from my office that will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, being the assistant manager (Greater London Regional Office), I discovered an abandoned sum of £ 15 Million Great British Pounds (Fifteen Million Great British Pounds) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Peter Medrano an American citizen who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter.
The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction. and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 14 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin /Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 15 Million Pounds can be paid to you.
This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages,60% to me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim we are making. All i need is to fill in your names to the documents and legalize it in the court here to prove you as the legitimate beneficiary. All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please provide me the following: this is very very URGENT PLEASE.

1. Full Name
2. Your Direct Mobile Number
3. Your Contact Address.
4. Your Age

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision as soon as possible.
Please contact me via my private email:
Regards,
Dr. Albert Small
Private Tel: + 44 7031920673
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220582 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:48 am
From Dr. Albert Small - [email protected]

Dear XXX

Thank you very much for your kind and quick response to my mail. I appreciate your kind understanding, help me achieve this great opportunity of life. Before I go ahead and give more information I will like to introduce myself very well to you know whom you are dealing with children and for you to have confidence in me. I am a British Citizen working with Santander Bank in London. I work as chairman and general manager, Santander Bank. I took Mrs. June Small United State of America Citizen and have two sons and one daughter.

The main reason why I had to go into this transaction because there is no moral justification for Santander Bank inherits this fund. I need from you is your biggest honest, sincere cooperation and understanding. I worked carefully the way in which it will perform the transaction. In addition, as chairman and general manager, Santander Bank have each other all relevant information and tools that will back up this claim.

I would like to reiterate that there is nothing about this transaction, which expose the violation, how it will perform the ambits of law. Santander bank will give you all back to their country, that this is a legal fund once the fund is transferred to your nominated bank account. The details of the information on how we perform this transaction, which I send you through the documents I have with you, there is nothing that would bar you from the bank to pay the Fund. So security in our country and your country is quite certain.

As for banks interested in your present relationship with the deceased customer, Mr. Peter Medrano with you, just provide complete information on the late customer, the bank is convinced that you are relatives of Mr. Peter Medrano, I am also here to serve you any further information that may require. I want you to trust me. I worked in the legal department, you should have made me understand when I tell you that you are protected and that I am all for me to get out of this fund.

Right now, all you need is your honest and sincere cooperation; we can make this deal through. As for your full name and address, I will take steps to load data here in our bank in case of verification. I want to make sure I keep this transaction 100% COFIDENTIAL secret, because my position in the bank.

It does, or third parties involved, which could jeopardize the opportunity for us to make our future because of its position in the bank. I will also immediately receive funds to account for sharing according to the method I suggested. I need your assistance to invest some part of its stake in profitable business activities in your country.

Included here is an application that needs to be carefully fill out and send to the bank via e-mail in order to receive the completed form and dull start to program inheritance funds to your nominated account. Below is an email contact.

Tel: +447087698406
Email: [email protected]

After sending the application letter to the bank if you receive further correspondence from the bank, tell me so I can advise you on what to do next.

Finally, I assure you that we have to conclude this transaction first, and this fund successfully transferred into your nominated bank account once you contact the bank today.

Note: Keep strictly confidential, as required by the transaction.

Sincerely,
Mr. Albert Small

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.