Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220458 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2348129204602 & +13023478202

From Hajia Mariam Abacha
No. 12 Gra, Fegge Kano,
Kano State.Nigeria.

Dear .

Let me introduce myself, i am the former Military head of state first lady of federal republic of Nigeria, my names are Hajia Mariam Abacha,the wife of the late Nigerian president, General Sani Abach.

My husband was the president of Nigeria until he died on 8 June 1998. My husband made deposit of usd27 Million Dollars which i want you to partner with my lawyer to claim the money for an investment in Real Estate, or Factory in your country as no one knows about this because the Nigerian officials are after my husband properties that is why i need your assistance to claim the money out from this country for joint investment, my lawyer will update you with all the legal document to back you up for the claim.

If you are interested to claim this fund on my behalf, please get back to me with the below information as to enable me introduce you to my lawyer who will work with you to claim the money from the bank where is been Deposited presently.

1YOUR FULL NAME
2 CONTACT ADDRESS
3 TELEPHONE NUMBERS
4 YOUR AGE
5 YOUR OCCUPATION
6 MEANS OF ID

Please i want you to keep this as a confidential matter.But if you are not interested you can remove it and do not let anyone else to know. My private email ([email protected])

best regards,
Hajia Mariam Abacha.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220749 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:19 pm
From Hajia Mariam Abacha - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Sorry that I have not contacted you since then because I was trying to discussed with my lawyer the way forward on how to do the change of ownership as I don't want our government to know about it,as they do monitor my family to size all my late husband funds.
Based on this, that I wanted this to be confidential on your own side in make sure you don't tell any other person till my lawyer get this fund release to your account that you are going to provide.
Meanwhile my lawyer's name is Barrister Stephen Ken,
His telephone number is 234 8129204602.
His email : [email protected]

You can contact him to proceed as he will also contact you as well to give you more details on how to get it done right away. Thanks for your co-operation .
Best Regards,
Hajia Mariam Abacha.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220866 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:13 am
From barrister stephen ken - [email protected]

STEPHEN KEN CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES (REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY)

WELCOME TO STEPHEN KEN CHAMBERS LAW FIRM.
Bankruptcy Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Family Law, commercial litigation , Immigration & Naturalization Law, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills, Taxation Law.Tel: 234 8129204602.

Attn: XXX,

I hereby enclosed to you a copy of my call to bar certificate as a lawyer here in Nigeria.

Your mail is well received and noted.
Madam have also notified me as well and based on this, you are expected to send me the following information for documentation and change of ownership as below:

1. Your full names:
2. Your contact address.
3.Your occupation and position:
4. Your cell phone number where you can be reach:
5. A copy of your passport or driving license or working ID card.

Because I need to draft agreement which you and madam will sign as well before the bank will contact you for the release of the fund to you.
Please confirm if you can speak English language? If you can then call me on this number : 234 8129204602. to enable me hear your voice.

Best regards,
Barrister Stephen Ken

#221009 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:17 am

Bankruptcy Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Family Law, commercial litigation , Immigration & Naturalization Law, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills, Taxation Law.Tel: 234 8129204602.

I hereby enclosed to you the signed authorized letter from madam today based on this,the fund have been willed to you and copied to the Eco bank of Nigeria where madam lodged the fund and please don't disclosed this project to any other person.
Based on this you are expected to contact the eco bank right away as their contact as below:

Eco bank Emails: [email protected]
Eco bank Email: [email protected]
Contact Director name: Mr. John Allen.

Best regards,
Barrister Stephen Ken

#221273 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:24 pm
ECO INTERNATIONAL BANK
'Always giving you extra'
Official Emails: [email protected]

Be inform that we the above bank have received irrevocable instruction from Hajia Mariam Abacha to wire/transfer the sum of US$27 Million Dollar to you.

Based on that we hereby attached to you our Bank Transfer/Wire FORM which you are expected to fill neatly and return back to enable us go ahead to wire the US$27M direct to your account without any further delay.

Filled Form MUST be returned with a processing / administrative fee of US$750 Dollar which have to send through our money gram to be fast with our cashier's name below:
Name: IHEANACHO UZOMA
ADDRESS: LAGOS - NIGERIA
QUESTION: CODE
ANSWER: 222.
After the payment you send us the reference number together with the sender's name.

We assure you of our professional assistance always, you should please follow all instructions furnished to you by us, and also your swift response to our emails will be greatly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.John Allen.

#221415 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:01 am

Bankruptcy Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Family Law, commercial litigation , Immigration & Naturalization Law, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills, Taxation Law. Tel: 234 8129204602.

How are you today? hope very fine.
Have the Eco bank communicated with you? or have you communicated with the Eco bank? Kindly update us with the present position of this transaction.

Best regards,
Barrister Stephen Ken

#221416 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:03 am
ECO INTERNATIONAL BANK

We are still waiting you to fill and return back our bank form right away.
For the us$750 processing /administrative payment is suppose to be paid in our bank legal office in-person not by sending because of your distance we decided you should send it through money gram since we operate money gram department in our bank as well. The fee is for legal processing and administrative of the transaction with this bank which must be done by our legal department.

Filled Form MUST be returned with a processing / administrative fee of US$750 Dollar which have to send through our money gram to be fast with our cashier's name below:
Name: IHEANACHO UZOMA
ADDRESS: LAGOS - NIGERIA
QUESTION: CODE
ANSWER: 222.
After the payment you send us the reference number together with the sender's name.

We assure you of our professional assistance always, you should please follow all instructions furnished to you by us, and also your swift response to our emails will be greatly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.John Allen.

#221419 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:26 am
ECO INTERNATIONAL BANK

Thanks for your mail,noted.
Then you have to fill and return back our bank form right away as we will file our papers as well.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.John Allen.

#221516 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:26 am

Bankruptcy Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Family Law, commercial litigation , Immigration & Naturalization Law, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills, Taxation Law. Tel: 234 8129204602.

I received your update and I am very happy with it.
What amount did they asked you to pay? so that I can take care of it here because Hajia Mariam Abacha want them to move the fund out of this country because delay is dangerous since she don't want our federal government to know about it.

Best regards,
Barrister Stephen Ken

#221517 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:29 am

Please I and Hajia Mariam Abacha is very sorry for the nonchalant behaviour of the bank don't mind them as they are trying to frustrate you to enable them report the fund to our government so that it will be confiscated.
Please just try your best because of Hajia Mariam Abacha as she trusted you .

Best regards,
Barrister Stephen Ken

#221518 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:29 am
ECO INTERNATIONAL BANK

You sent Barrister Stephen Ken to come to our bank to insult our bank threaten to sue us to court for incompetence because you requested for our bank details which I want to send you before the lawyer came to our bank started shouting on us.
If not because of Hajia Mariam Abacha I would have reported this fund to our government to enable them confiscate it,since the government have been confiscating all her late. husband funds and properties.

Based on this, as I reported the matter and the insults we received from the Barrister Stephen Ken because of what you told him and the management decided to send a telex message to First Niagara Bank,New York,USA as they are in custody of our bank funds so that they will from their bank there release the sum of US$27 Million Dollar to you to avoid further problem with the lawyer who threaten to tarnish/damage our bank reputation here.

We have sent a telex message right away and you need to contact them for the Hajia Mariam Abacha's fund as below:

FIRST NIAGARA BANK,N.A
6950 South Transit Road,P.O. Box 514, Lockport, NY 14095,USA.
Bank email: [email protected]
Chief Financial Officer Mr. Gregory W. Norwood

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.John Allen.

#221563 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:41 am

Yes you are correct and I have filed cased against the bank before the high court here since next Monday and Tuesday is Sallah holiday here we will be in Court on Wednesday because their interest was to steal the money and that was why they decided to call the foreign bank to release the fund to you on their behalf since they have money with the bank abroad.

I will handle the bank here and please try to follow up with the USA bank.
Have a wonderful and nice weekend over there.
Stephen Ken..

#222120 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:44 am
From [email protected]

FIRST NIAGARA BANK,N.A 6950 South Transit Road,P.O. Box 514, Lockport, NY 14095.
(FOREIGN/TELEX TRANSFER DEPT)
Tel/Fax: +1-(302) 347-8202
From the Desk of: Mr. Crosby’s Gregory
Foreign/Telex Transfer Department.
Reference #: FNBNA//CPM/USNG/014.

We hereby confirm to you that we the above bank received a telex of US$27M in your name under our bank custody from Africa bank which we were instructed to wire to your account,In line with the financial regulation of the Federal Reserve bank here in U.S.

To this effect and to be sure that this US$27M is not for terrorism sponsors fund because of what happened here in 2001 the terrorist attack as we have been instructed by the U.S FEDERAL RESERVE BANK for us to be sure as well, then before we release the fund to you.
You are advice to contact first to obtain the U S PATRIOT ACT UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF SENATOR JENNIFER REYNOLDS AS THE CONTACT BELOW:

NAME: SENATOR JENNIFER REYNOLDS
EMAIL: [email protected]

FOR VERIFICATION AND OBTAIN THE U.S PATRIOT ACT IN YOUR NAME TO ENABLE US BE ABLE TO WIRE THE US$27M DIRECT TO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE ANY MONEY THAT COME FROM AFRICA AND ARAB NATIONS ARE BEEN SUSPECTED AS MONEY LAUNDRY OR TERRORISM FUNDING AND IS ONLY THE ABOVE OFFICE THAT CAN VERIFIES IT TO ASCERTAINED THE GENUINE OF THE FUND BEFORE ANY BANK HERE CAN AGREE TO WIRE IT OUT.

Kindly get back to us with your receiving bank information where your fund will be wired to you as below:

YOUR FULL MANES:
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BANK ROUTING NUMBER:
BANK SWIFT CODE:

As soon as you get it make sure you send it direct to this office together with your receiving banking information where you will like us to wire the fund to you. We anticipate you to expedite action on this to enable us wire your fund right away.
Yours truly,
Mr. Crosby’s Gregory
First Niagara Bank, New York

***************************************************************************************************************************************************
[Privacy Notice]
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately,delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments.
FIRST NIAGARA BANK,N.A is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
************************************************************************************************

#222327 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:03 am
Dear XXX,

Pls have the USA bank contacted you and what is the present update as madam want to hear from you. We did went to the court today with the Eco bank but the court adjoin the case till next month.
Thanks,
Barr.Stephen Ken.

#222467 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:01 am
From jennifer reynolds - [email protected]

From The Office Of Senator Jennifer Reynolds.

Houston ,Texas, USA.

I hereby acknowledged the receipt of your mail and your request for the US PATRIOT ACT which is in line with terrorism law after the terrorist attack in 2001 by the Osama Bin Laden here in US.

The processing and issuing of the US PATRIOT ACT in your name for this large amount which originated from Africa not here in the States or Europe because any fund from Africa or Asia or Midlle East are been suspected here in American as terrorism funding.

To this effect, you advice to tell us little about yourself ,like what you do? the source of the fund? and what purpose?.

You are also advice to send us a copy of your international passport or any of your ID.

Once we are satisfy with you on this fund to be allowed to wire to your account then we will issue in your name the US PATRIOT ACT which cost US$5,500.

Yours Faithfully,
Mary Landrieu Senate portrait.jpg Senator Jennifer Reynolds