Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220767 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emil: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233231167281 & +31633986373

From;Mr. Charles Inkoom HFC Bank Accra Ghana My greetings of the day to you, I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to Starting a business relationship but I believe knowing each other starts from a step of which I believe I am not making a mistake exposing this very important business deal to you, it is my urgent need for a foreign partner that has caused me to send this to you. I apologized if you find this intrusive, but there is an opportunity for both of us to work together and make clean money that is left over for nobody to claim. Firstly, let me start by identifying myself, My name is Mr. Charles Inkoom, in charge of Accounting and Auditing Unit of HFC Bank in Accra-Ghana. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of Nine million Euros belonging to one of my foreign client who died some years ago without a Will or a Next of Kin to claim the said funds, since his death the account has been dormant and according to the Ghanaian banking law and procedures which states that any account abandoned or dormant for a period of some years is subjected to be closed and all money contained therein will be forfeited to the Government Treasury as "Unclaimed Bills". As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account as the next of kin to the deceased. I intend to give 45% of this fund to you while 50% shall be for me and the balance of 5% to be used to cover any expenses. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere of your choice. All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of this fund by sending your account details for the immediate transfer of the fund to the account. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response so that we can proceed with the transfer immediately. Waiting for your urgent reply confidentially at my Private email id ([email protected]) Regards, Mr. Charles Inkoom
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220768 by AlanJones Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:31 am
From Charles Inkoom - [email protected]

Hello XXX,

I want you to help me keep the money, the money belongs to one Mr.Alex XXX from ]your country and he was my client but now he is dead and there is nobody to claim the money he left behind, so i want you to stand as his relative to claim his money since you both have the same last name. Do you understand now?

Awaiting to hear from you soon.
Charles

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220908 by AlanJones Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:40 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you once more for your great response and 'it does not matter if you know Mr.Alex XXX or not, nobody knows that expect you and I so let's keep it that way till the funds is wired into your account.

After reading your email, I became very convinced of your credibility/Skills to manage these funds in trust for me. Thank you once more.

1) You would be required to accommodate the money into your account and invest it for a time period of 5 to 8 years on any profit yielding investment that maybe suggested by you.

2) The profit generated from the investment would be split 50/50 between you and me, while the principal amount is retained by me at the end of the trust management agreement (After 8 Years).

It is very important for you to bear in mind that this transaction must be concluded within 7 days’ time frame starting from today, so I appeal to you in advance to be disposed and responsive to emails/phone calls as relates to this transaction.

To enable us start the operation of transfer of the above stated amount to your designated account, kindly supply me with information listed below

Your Full Name
Address
Tel/Fax
Sex/ Age
Occupation

The information will be used to validate the authorization documents that will put you in the beneficiary status of the entire sum of Nine Million Euros before remittance to your account.

The same information will be used by me in drafting a business agreement that will bind us legally over the entire amount.

Please confirm receipt of this message in return email so I may provide further information concerning the status of the entire amount and the mechanism of transfer to you. I have also attached my working ID for you to see.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,

Charles Inkoom
Direct Mobile: +233 231 167 281

#221007 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:55 am
Dear XXX,

Once again I thank you for your prompt email response, i tried to call you this morning but your phone rang all through with no answer, anyway i have attached to this email three very vital documents for your perusal, they are the deposit certificate, death certificate and a deed of investment agreement.

You are required to sign the deed of investment agreement and send back to me with a copy of your identification (driver's license or a copy of your international passport) for identification purposes, you are a business man and you should understand the concept and meaning of the deed of investment agreement.

Once i receive your email with the signed copy of the agreement and proof of identity then i will guide you further on how to proceed, lastly, what kind of Gold business are you into because we have gold here in my country, Gold dust, nuggets and bullion and i can introduce you to mine owners.

Awaiting your email with the signed copy of agreement and proof of ID, call me if you can.

Regards,
Charles Inkoom
+233 231167281

Wording of agreement

DEED OF INVESTMENT AGREEMENT BETWEEN CHARLES INKOOM & XXX

Date: 30-09-2014

CHARLES INKOOM whose residential address is situated at (IN ACCRA GHANA) hereinafter referred to as Assignor & XXX whose residential address is situated at (XXX) hereinafter referred to as the ‘Nominee’ agrees as follows:

That this day 30 th September 2014 CHARLES INKOOM nominate XXX to act as his Trustee in receivership and safe keeping of the sum €9,000,000.00 EUROS.

That XXX is entitled to retain 45% of the general sum 9,000,000.00 EUROS for his role in safe keeping of the funds and also empowered by CHARLES INKOOM to hold on trust the balance 50%.

That CHARLES INKOOM agrees to reimbursements of any expenses incurred by either CHARLES INKOOM or XXX from the 5% of the general proceeds set aside for miscellaneous expenses (taxes likely to be required for effective transfer of the funds) after successful transfer of the total sum of 9,00,000.00 EUROS to XXX account.

That XXX and CHARLES INKOOM shall have no right to transfer this agreement or its part therefore to any third party without the prior consent of both parties involved.

Messrs: XXX accepts the advancement of the above quoted sum in good faith and solemnly agrees to abide to the Trust Agreement as quoted above.

That Messrs XXX shall not apply the funds to any other use except the one mentioned above.

That this agreement take effect from the date of endorsement and become binding for both parties.

That any default arising from non adherence of the contents of this agreement shall be deemed to constitute negligence which is actionable by litigation, unless there is a resolution which all concerned parties must form quorumfor an enablement of exhaustive deliberation on the resolution of the default.

No subsequent Claus shall repudiate the validity of this agreement.

This agreement is hereby endorsed this day………30th…………….Of ………September………….2014 ………………………………. ……………………………… ........................................................
XXX CHARLES INKOOM ADDO FOSU

Image Image

#221088 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:15 am
Dear XXX,

I have reattached the Deed of Agreement, please kindly signed and return back to me with your proof of identity (scan passport copy or driver's license) so i can introduce you to the next phase of the transaction.

What happened to your telephone because i called you all through yesterday, it rang without answer.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Regards,
Charles Inkoom

#221392 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:40 am
Dear XXX,

Like i told you, this is the next phase of the transaction where you contact the bank where the funds is currently lodged, i have attached a letter of application which you will forward to Mr. Michael Osei, the branch manager where the funds are deposited, also you will find his email address in the attached application but just in case i have will include it here ([email protected]).

Kindly print and fill out the application urgently and send to him demanding from him when and how long it will take for your funds to be wired into your account. I have to warn you not to mention me, my name or anything concerning me to Mr. Michael because he will know I'm the one giving you information about the deposit of Alex as Alex was my client before his untimely death.

Lastly, i need you to follow every instructions given to you by Michael because he is the last hurdle to cross for the funds to be wired to your account, please keep me updated about all conversation with him so that i will guide you further ahead.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards.
Charles Inkoom
Call me

#221514 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:08 am
Transcription of the attachment above

The Branch Manager, 02/10/2014
HFC Bank Ghana Ltd.
Main Spintex Road Branch,
P.O. Box SR 514, Accra–Ghana
E-mail: [email protected]

SUB: APPLICATION FOR THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE/TRANSFER OF LATE ENGINEER. ALEX XXX’S DEPOSITED FUNDS TO THE TUNE OF NINE MILLION EUROS ONLY (€9,000,000.00)

Dear Michael Osei,

My name is XXX; I am contacting you regarding a deposit made by late Engr. Alex XXX, a XXX National who lived in Ghana. He died on the 12th May, 2008.

As the legitimate current beneficiary to inherit the sum of (€9,000,000.00) Nine Million Euros he deposited in the A/C No: (641125775) with (HFC) HFC Bank Ltd, Spintex Road Branch, Accra-Ghana, I hereby apply that the funds should be transferred to my account as stated below according to your remittance rules and regulations.

MY PERSONAL CONTACT DETAILS:
Full Name:
Date Of Birth:
Country of Origin:
Country of Residence:
Contact Office or House Address:
E-mail, Tel, Fax and Mobile Numbers:
Marital Status:
Name, Address, E-mail, Tel and Fax Numbers of Employer:

MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Bank Name:
Address:
Account Name:
Account Number:
Routing Number (if any):
Swift Code:

The attachment with this application is a copy of my Identity (Your proof of identity is very important)

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation and awaiting your immediate reply.
Yours faithfully,
XXX

#221896 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:58 pm
From Michael Osei - [email protected]

For the attention of XXX
(XXX)
From the desk of Mr. Michael Osei,
Branch Manager, HFC Bank.
Spintex Rd Branch,
Accra-Ghana.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your text of application dated
04/10/2014 for the claim of late Alex XXX’s fund in our custody (hfc
641125775).

We have started processing your application In line with the
inheritance procedure in accordance with the banking constitution of
the federal republic of Ghana.

Based on the payment instructions of inheritance transfer which your
fund falls into, you are requested to provide to this bank with the
below documents for the final approval of the remittance of NINE
MILLION EUROS into your designated bank account:

1) The copy of the death certificate of engineer Alex XXX.
2) Copy of the deposit certificate.
3) Sworn affidavit of claim from the federal ministry of justice Accra
Ghana, authenticating you as the rightful beneficiary to the stated
amount.

Immediately we receive the above mentioned documents from you, a
direct wire advise will be given to the account manager of Late Alex
XXX in person of Mr. Charles Inkoom to see through the remittance of
the total sum of NINE MILLION EUROS to your designated bank account.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Michael Osei.
HFC Bank Ghana

#222045 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:11 pm
Dear XXX,

This shows we are moving forward, meanwhile two of the documents you already have because i have sent them to you

1) The copy of the death certificate of engineer Alex XXX.
2) Copy of the deposit certificate.

Please check your email for the above documents and regarding the Affidavit of claim, i spoke to my lawyer and he told me it will cost the sum of 200 euros

to get it from the Federal Ministry of Justice, therefore you are required to send 200 euros via western union today to name below

Name: ISAAC ONUWA MENIRU
Question: How is the weather?
Answer: Sunny
Amount: 200 Euros

to enable the lawyer get the affidavit from the court today or tomorrow morning depending on when you are to send the 200 euros, once he get the affidavit we

hope that the total sum will be wired to your account before the end of the week, i have tried to call you severally and no one picks your call, well call me

if you can it is very important.

Lastly, do not forget the send to me the payment information of the western union payment, please you have to keep all payment receipts for future

references.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Charles Inkoom

#222102 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:14 am
Below is the account details of the lawyer

A/C Names: PROSPER AMEVOR.
A/C NO: 0000 80100 061602.
BANK NAME: INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK.
BATSONA,SPINTEX.
ACCRA-GHANA.

The transfer must swift to enable him make withdrawal same day of the wire which i presume will be tomorrow so he can get us the affidavit that is required.

Send wire details to me to forward to him as soon as you have done the transfer.

Awaiting your reply.
Regards

Charles

#222235 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:44 pm
Hello XXX,

Expecting to receive your email on time before the close of working hours.

Charles Inkoom

Please the account swift code below

INCE GHAC

Charles

#222491 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:59 am
Hello XXX,

I do not understand what happened or what your accountant told you but please i really need your help, if it's about the 200 euros you can forget about it, i have already spoken to Mr. Michael and he advised that a bank to bank wire will warrant lot of eyebrows, so what i did the whole of today was look for a diplomat to bring the funds to you directly.

I have already paid all charges to the diplomat so you have nothing to worry about any fees, his route is Amsterdam, i have given him your contact details so once he arrives Amsterdam he will call or email you so you will meet up with him to claim the funds. Please i have invested so much money and time already into this so do not not fail me because i so much hope in you.

Thank you.

Regards
Charles Inkoom

#222521 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:00 am
Hello XXX,

Please expect his calls later today, do not worry about money all i want from you is to meet with the diplomat and claim the funds from him, Please XXX i know you are a good man and i have so much regards for you, that is why i put all my trust in you that you will do the right thing to claim the funds from the diplomat at all cost.

Please keep me informed once you have heard from the diplomat, try your best to meet with him because if he does not see you that means he will be coming back with the consignment and that means i will have to pay him again.

Thank you XXX for doing this, you are a good man.

Regards,
Charles

#222687 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:15 am
Hello XXX,

The diplomat just called me that he was not able to call you when he got to Amsterdam because he had problem with customs but he was able to secure the cargo which currently in the warehouse of the people that helped me released it from the customs. he has asked that you call him.

Pastor George Robert
+31633986373

Please i need you to call him as soon as possible and i thank you once again for your support and you will not be disappointed i promise, let me know when you have called him and what he said.

Waiting on your reply

Regards,
Charles Inkoom

#222688 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:17 am
He also said he has called you 3times and you did not pick your calls and he even left you a text message, Please XXX call him as soon as possible and let's try to keep this transaction within us for now please i ask this of you.

Counting on you so much for the accomplishment of this.

Thank you
Charles