Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#221076 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:33 am
Thank you for your e-mail.

Please send me complete information along with your modus operandi.

I will be willing to work with you ONLY if you are not a CON-ARTISTE
running a SCAM on the INTERNET like so may others from all over the world.

Hoping to hear from you again, soon,

Best regards,

Prince S. Dickson Lante

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#221185 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:03 am
Dear XXX,

In my previous with you i told you that we are ready to welcome any body that will open a local mining companies with us to work together and help and mutual benefit or help us buy our products so that we can at least buy mining equipment’s such as, bulldozers, tractors, excavators, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders, motor graders, dump trucks, crushing equipment, and etc as we need to enhance our mining productivity.

Our contract with Dr. Guenter L. Hamade, from Austria is US$2.5 Billion; i will like you to negotiate for very good investments in XXX, because i will be coming over soon, i hope we will meet at maleysia .

We need to buy some equipment’s to enhance our mining productivity.

Best regards,

Prince Dickson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221637 by AlanJones Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:27 am
The scammer uses phone number +233244056269 to send text messages to victims.