Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220929 by Faizan Docherty Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:29 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 177.155.240.10
Originating ISP: Saner Telecom Informatica Ltda Me
City: Vila Velha
Country of Origin: Brazil
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.184.69 with SMTP id cj5csp272520vcb;
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:48:16 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.224.37.134 with SMTP id x6mr56723370qad.39.1412030895822;
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:48:15 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from a4-salsa2.bol.com.br (a4-salsa2-1.bol.com.br. [200.147.97.221])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id b1si15094761qat.61.2014.09.29.15.48.14
for <multiple recipients>;
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:48:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 200.147.97.221 as permitted sender) client-ip=200.147.97.221;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 200.147.97.221 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by a4-salsa2.bol.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0E79E380008C;
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:48:14 -0300 (BRT)
Received: from a4-salsa2.host.intranet (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by a4-salsa2.bol.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id A869B3800083;
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:46:18 -0300 (BRT)
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
Received: from bol.com.br (a4-wakko4.host.intranet [10.131.140.92])
by a4-salsa2.host.intranet (Postfix) with ESMTP id EA4E23800081;
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:46:17 -0300 (BRT)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:46:17 -0300
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To:
References:
Subject: Greetings,
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-SenderIP: 177.155.240.10
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-SIG5: a74b0550e307e2928ba12b4f8396ce79

Greetings,

I am Mrs Sarah Tasha From France But i married to late Mr.David Tasha in Cote d’Ivoire West Africa after our marriage for quite 11 years we couldnt produce any child.and my late husband was an international business man , may his soul rest in peace. Before his death two years ago

i have been suffering from cancer of breast,which have took me so much money and nothing was done to cure it after all the treatment i have been taking,to my greatest surprise some days ago my doctor told me that i may not live more than two months as the result of the sickness. We deposit the amount of $4.5million US dollars in one of the International Bank here in Cote d’Ivoire West Africa for our business before my late husband died,

and now i decide to use it for the help of the less privilegdes like poor widows,ophans,disables and build churches.as result of my short stay on earth,since we couldnt produce any child to enherit the money as next of kin and our properties.Now i was touched in spirit to donate the money to you for the good work of God.

Am looking forward to your prompt reply.

Mrs Sarah Tasha.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#221746 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:07 am
Replies from sarah tasha - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22567608823

Dear in Christ Jesus XXX,

May God bless you for your response,

I have received and read your letter today with gratitude to God. And I'm impressed with your response and convinced fulfill the desire of my late husband and I, that's why I'm trusting and believing his sincerity to appropriate this result .

You know you're surprised to receive this letter, in fact, is also the direction of the spirit that you choose in obedience and love to fulfill the desire of my late husband who supports me to the glory of God, is the God's direction,

I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfillment of the will and decision of my late husband, I am convinced update . This fund is intended for humanitarian and charity services, with special emphasis. This must be paid in each appropriation, accountability and prudence to the glory of God,

May the good Lord add more anointing upon you and give you more wisdom to handle this project for his own glory.

I would like to know more about you to make sure that the endowment kindly send me your private telephone number and your full address for me to know you properly,

In Christ Jesus,

Mrs. Sarah Tasha.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221791 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:14 am
My dearest in Christ XXX,

may the peace of god be with you and your family amen?

My dear, I have send a letter to the bank and I know that by now they will see my latter ,I have inform them about you as my partner whom I have choosing to receive the funds on my behalf, so they will be expecting to hear from you, so all you need to do is to contact the bank immediately you receive this message and let them know that is reference to the latter dated on 06/10/2014, by me Mrs. Sarah Tasha, as I instructed them to transfer the funds to your provided bank account in your country,

Please find below the bank contact details:

BANK OF AFRICA ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE WEST AFRICA.
Email: [email protected]
Direct number: + (225) 67608823
Contact person: Dr. Charles D. Kofi,
Director foreign remittance department

Please, contact the bank by email, if possible call them on phone immediately and instruct them for the transfer of this fund, in order to expand the work and gospel of God.

I pray that our good God will protect you and guild you in all your indoors Amen.

Thanks and God bless you.
Mrs. Sarah Tasha.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#221899 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:10 am
From BIAO info - [email protected]

No body to message, just an attachment

This bank wish to inform you that we have receive much emails from your partner Mrs. Sarah Tasha, regarding the transfer of $4.5, Million United State Dollars to your provided bank account in your country,

Meanwhile, we advise you to fill in your details in the transfer Form below for the immediate transfer of the fund to your provided bank account in your country, personal information recipient

1) Bank telephone number: ............................
2) Full name of bank:................................
3) Full bank address:.............................
4) Bank of rapid code or routing number:................
5) Beneficiary account number:....................
6) Full name of the beneficiary's account:....................

As soon as we receive this information listed, the fund will be transferred immediately.

We are awaiting your immediate response to serve you better.

Thank you for your co-operations,

E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +225 67608823
Contact Person: Dr. Charles Kofi
Director of the Department of remittance abroad

#222043 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:01 pm
Just an attachment again.

Attention XXX,

we acknowledged the receipt of your email with your Banking information’s regarding the transfer of $4.5, Million united state Dollars.

Moreover, This Bank has two options in rendering services to our foreign customers around the global world, we are open to welcome you here, if you can be able to come down in person, for the transfer of the fund to your provided bank account in your country, but if it is not possible for you to come down to this country,( Ivory Coast), because of workload, this Bank will transfer the fund to your bank account in your country, with your provided bank account, after every necessary documents has been changed to your name, as the new foreign beneficiary of the fund, to legalize this transaction in this bank and to protect the fund in your country as a legal fund from Abidjan Ivory Coast.

Meanwhile, you are to make the change of ownership of the fund, as you are not the original depositor of the fund in this bank, rather a foreign beneficiary.

However, all the documents issue to the late husband of your partner, Dr. David Tasha, on the day he deposited the fund in this bank, will be changed in your favor, as her wife, Mrs. Sarah Tasha, has declared you as the new beneficiary and her foreign partner, to legalize this transaction with this bank. furthermore, before the change of the ownership, you are to pay a fee of €950 Euros, (Nine hundred and fifty Euros only), which is the normal government price for this kind of transaction, to enable this bank make the change of ownership in your name, from the federal high court of this country Ivory Coast, and as soon as the change of ownership is done, we will forward a copy to you, you are advised to send the fee, with the name and address of our secretary below, through western union transfer, for an easier transaction and you are to forward the information’s of the payment, through this bank email address, as soon as the payment is made.

Kindly use this information’s below to make the payment:

Name: Okwu chisom James,
Address: Abidjan,

This Bank promise to give you the best of our services, we are awaiting your immediate response to serve you better.

Tel: +22567608823

#222052 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:59 pm
Yet another mail with just an attachment

Attention XXX,

This bank wishes to inform you that your email is well received in this bank, meanwhile, according to your request, below is the banking details for the payment,

BANK NAME:...............BANK OF AFRICA
BENEFICIARY NAME:........UKO FRANCIS AROKE
ACCOUNT N°:........ 080 5948 0019
SWIFT CODE: ........ AFRICIABXXX
IBAN N°:.............. CI93 CI03 2010 0400 8059 4800 1913
ADDRESS:............. 01BP 4132 ABIDJAN 01, COTE D'IVOIRE

Thanks for your cooperation,

Tel: +22567608823

#222147 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:00 am
Attention XXX

This bank wishes to inform you that we are waiting to read from you with the payment slip to enable us proceed and transfer the fund to your provided bank account,

Note: your email is needed as soon as possible to enable us start the process immediately,

#222206 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:17 am
Attention XXX

This bank wish to inform you that your email is well received in this bank,

Meanwhile, according to your email which pepper do you need so that our bank can provide it to you for proof, or you can come down here in our bank to handle the transaction by yourself, because our bank work according to the rules and regulations of our bank

Kindly inform us the peppers you need so that our bank will provide it to you

immediately

Thanks for your understanding,

#226669 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:07 am
From Baio Ci - [email protected]

Attention Jesus XXX,,

This bank wish to inform you that we are waiting for your email in this bank with the requirement to enable us proceed and transfer your fund to your provided bank account in your country,

Kindly get back to us as soon as possible today with the requirement to enable us start the process immediately,

Thank you for your cooperation,

Yours sincerely,
Dr. charles Kofi.

#230016 by AlanJones Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:03 pm
My Dear XXX,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my inherited Gods work funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Germany. Presently I’m in Germany where I am taking my treatment. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow,

now contact my pastor in Abidjan, his name is Rev. Pastor George Brown on his [email protected]

Kindly Ask him to send you the total of $200.000.00, Two hundred thousand USD, which I kept for you as a compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in the transaction.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Rev. Pastor George Brown and instruct him where to send the amount check to you. Given you this money just to compensate you and your family as I have succeeded with my goal,

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the pastor on your behalf to receive that amount check which you will cash in any bank in your country, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Pastor George Brown; he will send the amount check to you without any delay.

Remain blessed,

Madam Sarah Tasha.

#230161 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:06 am
From Pastor Brown - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

I acknowledged the receipt of your e-mail,

I have been expecting to hear from you regarding the check, Mrs. Sarah Tasha, left to my custody that worth ($200.000 U.S.D) and she asked me to send it to you whenever you contact me.

I do not know how urgent you need this check because I don’t have much time as you can see that we are about to start our church program and I believe the only means I can use to send this check quickly is through DHL courier service or FedEx courier service.

Moreover I will send one of the junior pastors to enquire from DHL courier service and also FedEx courier service the possibility of delivering this check to you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, send to me the receiving address and names which I will use to send the check to you.

Remain bless in the lord while I wait for your urgent response

Pastor George Brown,
General oversee Christ the king evangelical mission

#230261 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:04 pm
Dear XXX,

Peace and the grace of our lord Jesus be unto you and your family Amen? I acknowledged the receipt of your email and the information’s,

Meanwhile the junior pastor that I sent to inquire how I am going to send the check to you said that the management of the DHL told him that it will cost us €120 Euros, before they can deliver the check to your provided address.

The junior pastor also said that the management of FedEx express told him that it will cost us €95 Euros, to deliver the check to you, so I suggest to use FedEx Express as it is cheaper,

With this effect I want you to immediately send me €95 Euros, so that I can send the junior pastor to the office of the FedEx by tomorrow morning to send the check to you.

I will advise you to send this €95 Euros immediately to enable us send the check to you as soon as possible because we don’t have time as we will soon start our 7 days crusade for the end of the year.

Copy this information below and go to any office of Western union or moneygram transfer and tell them that you want to send money to this address.

Receivers name …….. George Brown (secretary to this church)
City …… Abidjan
Address…………….01 BP 1856 Abidjan 01
Destination/country:......... Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire),

Remain bless in the lord while I wait for your urgent response,

Rev. Pastor George Brown.
General overseer Christ the king evangelical mission (AKA CKEM)

#230412 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:36 pm
Dear XXX,

I cover you and your family in the precious blood of Jesus Christ Amen? I pray to you and your family this morning and God told that you are bless in Jesus name Amen?

Meanwhile, according to your email to me, i have read it carefully and the content is well understood, but I want to let you know that €95 Euros, is too small to transfer through bank account, please I will like to advise you if it cannot be possible to you to go and send the money through western union OR moneygram, kindly send somebody to go and send the money to facilitate the everything, because if you send it today through western union I will receive it today, but it will take some days because this is little money and it cannot be possible to transfer to bank account,

Note: i prefer you to come down to my office and collect your check down sending the €95 Euros, to bank account,

I have attached you my identity card and the copy of your check,

Thank you for your understand and be prayerful because God will lift up above your expectation in the year 2015 say Amen?

Image Image

#230551 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:47 am
Dear XXX,

What is the problem ? and What did i do to offend you,

Please clarify me,

#230700 by AlanJones Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:54 am
OK, sorry for involving my religious into this matter, so how are you and your family? i hope all is well,

Please i don't want to offend anybody, Now, how do you want to receive your check kindly update me so that i will know what to do ok,

Thank,